Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A must read!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12805721?ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DiscoveryPanel.Pubmed_Discovery_RA&linkpos=1&log$=relatedarticles&logdbfrom=pubmed

Nice find. It is in line with the two links I posted as well.

I have three children and have flown a lot. When my children were two or under, I had the option of not purchasing a separate seat for them. Upon checking in, some airlines requests birth certificates, and some do not. They NEVER listed my kids on the manifest, they never asked their names or anything. Now looking back, that seems pretty silly. My sister just flew down to see me a few months ago and forgot her daughter's birth certificate, the airline told her to get a family member on the phone to verify her AGE only. I received a call from the airline representative at the ticket counter, she asked me to verify the age of my sister's daugher. Stupid, huh?

Eekk That is pretty scary!! Im not saying something could of happend but what if something did? No one would of known she was on the flight.

I don't know how anyone could look at Caylee and think for a minute that she has hispanic blood. JMO

I have a grandson who is half PR and you would never think so by looking at him. Actually he looks a lot like Caylee.

I might be wrong on this, but will know for sure when gretas transcript goes online and I can read it but....I believe I heard that DJ state that Casey was taking Caylee away and bringing her back repeatedly. He said Casey spent many nights there but Caylee didnt, that Casey would take her somewhere and then Casey would come back wo her. I will correct this tomorrow if that is not what he stated but it is what I thought I heard on tv! If this is true, there was a sitter, or the sitter was the trunk.

Then, all KC has to do is take the cops to the sitter.

I would have to agree with most of what you have said. I just don't think she could have or would have killed her.

I don't think she deliberately killed her, either. I think she left her on a hot car by accident, and then covered it up.

Eekk That is pretty scary!! Im not saying something could of happend but what if something did? No one would of known she was on the flight.

I know, it is very scary! I think that needs to be changed. People can easily smuggle little kids onto airplanes.

Read the legal definition of EVIDENCE and how it needs to be presented in court. The law is the law. I didn't make that up. I quoted it

Maybe the difference is in the interpretation of the definition then.

Ive been back and forth with this case. First I was 100% sure Casey killed Caylee. Then I was on the fence then I thought maybe she was in PR with someone who loved her then I asked myself a question "whats with all the dna evidence pointing to a dead body being in the car" Then I tried to say to myself that maybe Casey killed someone else and is hiding Caylee from the situation! Then im back to she did something to Caylee again!

I cannot keep everything straight in my head its all so puzzling!!!!!! Today in my heart I think she isnt with us here on earth. But there is hope she is!

I hope I made sense. Most days I just want to sit here and cry!!! My 6 year old and 4 year old are always asking if they have found the cute little girl. It kills me to say no everyday!!!!!!

I just thought the theory would include a who, what, when not just a where. I am just trying to fill in a timeline from June 16t til July 8th in the PR theory.

Really? You thought I could solve the case?? How can I know any of those details?

I'll offer up another absurd possibility to explain the hits on/in the car.

Somebody with access to that car bought something secondhand (Garage/yard/estate sale? No wait, found on Craigslist, yea!). That item came from a house in which someone had passed, and the corpse had rested on/against it for some period of time before the body was removed. I'm thinking small furniture or storage, which would have been substantial enough for somebody to _try_ to pull themselves up on if they were incapacitated (reaching for a phone), AND been able to fit into a trunk.

Depending on that object's size, shape and weight, one person may have been able to move it but had difficulty with it. It could have been balanced awkwardly against the person's legs as it was put into the trunk, or left balanced against the rear end of the car for a period of time (payment is exchanged, smalltalk's made, they look at another item, there's enough time for the scent to "stick" to that area, which explains the taillights and the trunk].

The hits in the yard? That item was either for the yard, or placed there for a while before it was washed down.

------

I was sure Caylee was dead as soon as this story broke, and I still lean that way, but stranger things have happened, and truly, fact IS stranger than fiction. The longer we wait for DNA results to be released, the easier it becomes to entertain other possibilities. I'll post one in a minute.

Then, someone who had access to both the Anthony's car and yard would have had to trasnport the objects. GREAT! Get them to tell the cops they were innocently transporting objects on which a dead person died and decpmposed, and who that personj was! All the have to do is explain to the cops!

I'll offer up another absurd possibility to explain the hits on/in the car.

Somebody with access to that car bought something secondhand (Garage/yard/estate sale? No wait, found on Craigslist, yea!). That item came from a house in which someone had passed, and the corpse had rested on/against it for some period of time before the body was removed. I'm thinking small furniture or storage, which would have been substantial enough for somebody to _try_ to pull themselves up on if they were incapacitated (reaching for a phone), AND been able to fit into a trunk.

Depending on that object's size, shape and weight, one person may have been able to move it but had difficulty with it. It could have been balanced awkwardly against the person's legs as it was put into the trunk, or left balanced against the rear end of the car for a period of time (payment is exchanged, smalltalk's made, they look at another item, there's enough time for the scent to "stick" to that area, which explains the taillights and the trunk].

The hits in the yard? That item was either for the yard, or placed there for a while before it was washed down.

------

I was sure Caylee was dead as soon as this story broke, and I still lean that way, but stranger things have happened, and truly, fact IS stranger than fiction. The longer we wait for DNA results to be released, the easier it becomes to entertain other possibilities. I'll post one in a minute.

Well, the DNA results that we already have state that hair founhd in the trunk is KC or Caylees (mitochondrial DNA), and whomever shed the hair is dead (death band).

I really have to think that unless they can prove beyond a doubt that the car in question was watched 24/7, they can not prove that Casey is the one responsible for anything that is detected on/in that car. For all we know, someone had her purse as well and when they were done with the car, put her purse on the seat because they were done with it too. There are too many maybe's and probably's. I am not saying Casey is 100% innocent, I just think her lifestyle and tendencies towards dishonesty made her an easy target.

But, whomever trsnsported something upon which someone died and decomposed had to have access to the house AND yard (the dogs hits on the yard).

Well, the DNA results that we already have state that hair founhd in the trunk is KC or Caylees (mitochondrial DNA), and whomever shed the hair is dead (death band).
We do not have PROVEN DNA results on hair or if it was from a dead person. We have a leak, not shown the results.

Really? You thought I could solve the case?? How can I know any of those details?

Theory that involves who, what, how does not solve the case. A theory based on timelines of those involved could lead to a different view and possibilities to be explored. There are hundreds of pages of released information and threads of myspace and facebook postings that could support some theories that Caylee would be alive in.

We have a leak, not shown the results.

Uh, YOU (or any of us not IN LE or sitting on the jury) will NOT be "shown" the results. So are you saying you will never believe? Even if with a body? Or someone is convicted of her death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc