This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have seen video of lead detectives stating what their belief is based on their released, and not released evidence. That's not a leak from a "source" - that's evidential scientific proof straight from the horse's mouth! Denial!

"Horses" as you call them HAVE and DO leak information that is not true to get the suspet to confess. Those "horses mouths" have also said it is still a missing persons case.

for all of those people that believe that you have seen all you need to see of casey anthony..remember this...
you have only seen her actions for probably a total of 5 minutes running...arrest time phone call to family time...and bond hearing time...really 5 MIN. TOPS!!!...
and you have only heard her speak to her family for maybe 10 min. tops...MOM...LEE..whatever
Really
I'm sick of everyone claiming that thay know what she is or how she is...we don't know S*@*T. All we know is what we're shown!! And we feed on it like cows in the meadow...

Honestly, I've spent some time clubbin it up..and the pics took while "partying" at fusion could have spanned a total of 30 min. a couple of songs...a contest or two...a drink or two...
no pictures have come out that shows that during that time she was getting too wasted...heck her hair wan't even wet..(as mine always was from drinking and dancing!!)

all I have to say is...everyone has based her total character and demeanor on less than an hour of media based info!!!
WOW...I'm gald that so many people are experts in determining a persons mental well being/state of mind etc...based on less than 1 HOUR OF MEDIA FED INFORMATION!!
really...we don't really know who Casey is or what she has done...all we can do is speculate...every one of us...
I can see it now...the mob with torches and pitchforks!!
I, myself will wait for the evidence to appear before I make my decision...

until then I will pray that this sweet child comes home safe!!

Actually, I think it took me three or four hours to read the 433 pages pf police reports and witness testimony. At least, the first time.

And, nope! If my child was missing, I would not be up to entering "hot body" contests or clubbing almost every night. I would be out of my mind with fear and grief, and at the cop shop every, single day to make sure they were doing everything they could to find my baby.

I certainly would not complain to my family that, "all they care about is finding Caylee."

"Horses" as you call them HAVE and DO leak information that is not true to get the suspet to confess. Those "horses mouths" have also said it is still a missing persons case.

There are many cases in the missing forum that have the same information, Debbie Hawk was one of the most recent with news of her husband now being tried for her murder with no body found. LE believes they are deceased or have evidence of such, but it is still a missing persons case. This is not unusual at all.

Nicole drove to the park
her car was found at the park
she jogged in the park
her family began looking for her that night in the park til 1am
she was found the next day at 5pm in the park.
Ok, but is there proof she was actually murdered in the park?

For compelling reasons not to believe anything tha anthony's say, see the anthony's inconsistancies thread, do a search on you tube for CA and watch her appearances from the beginning and how her statements and facts morph from day to day. Watch the bond hearing. It's quite overwhelming.

Ok, but is there proof she was actually murdered in the park?

Actually to your point, one working theory is that she was abducted from the park and sexually abused or raped, and the killed and dumped back at the park.

Absolutely! But, do not call the other team "crucifying," "narrow-minded," and other nasties, OK Momdetective?

I called no one on this site marrow- minded, quick to convict etc.
What I said was "I hate to think that if Caylee is found alive that narrow minded, quick to convict people will have crucified this family for nothing more than an overwhelmings popular opinion."

Can you not agree with this statement? I was not directing it to anyone inparticular, certainly not you.

I love this site and the discussion that takes place here. It helps to see things from many different prospectives.

Sorry I offended you, it was not intended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspicious mind
Is this to help the defense come up with "compelling" reasons? You are not going to be privy to DNA results until there are charges brought that include them as evidence. Why would LE lead people to believe something they had no proof of? Sorry, cindy, you arent getting any amunition from me! HEY CASEY!!!! WHERE'S CAYLEE???????

They lead people to believe something they had no proof of all the time.

And so do the Anthony's FYI...so if both parties have no proof, might I ask why you believe people who are under no obligation to be truthful? can you imagine LE issuing statements like this and being proven wrong what the repurcussion would be?

I think Casey and Cindy need to stop playing on the computer.

Please excuse all my typo's I have half a dozen children clammering for my attention. So I will join the discussion a little later.

How about those who sit around and whine, put her in jail, force her to talk, cindy lies, George lies, let's mock the whole family, let's accuse them of all sorts of dasterdly deeds and lets demonstate outside the house and make the A's as well as their neighbors miserable not to mention more work for cops who COULD be doing something to solve this. Yeah, only those of us who have hope for a live Caylee should get the evidence. It doesn't matter our distance, age, health or finances, if we dare state we think she is alive we should find her.

Which is why so many of the people who think she's dead are ALSO volunteering to search. Because if she's alive, she needs to be found, and if she's dead, she also needs to be found.

They lead people to believe something they had no proof of all the time.

They've also said that they have a lot of forensics evidence that they have not released to the public. They also do that all the time.

It will be released, to the lawyers, during discovery.

It is no longer a missing persons case. It was recently upgraded.

It is no longer a missing persons case. It was recently upgraded.

Where was that ever written, stated? I am not sure the masses have ever seen that. What was it upgraded to?

I called no one on this site marrow- minded, quick to convict etc.
What I said was "I hate to think that if Caylee is found alive that narrow minded, quick to convict people will have crucified this family for nothing more than an overwhelmings popular opinion."

Can you not agree with this statement? I was not directing it to anyone inparticular, certainly not you.

I love this site and the discussion that takes place here. It helps to see things from many different prospectives.

Sorry I offended you, it was not intended.

Thanks! Then, I we're square. :-)

Gosh, with all this evidence, why not arrest her? I would guess it's because they really don't have a solid case.

Where was that ever written, stated? I am not sure the masses have ever seen that. What was it upgraded to?

Right after the trunk tests came back, they announced that it was no longer a missing persons case, and that they believe that Caylee is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89