This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ps Lacy peterson disappeared on dec 24, and they didnt arrest scott til apr 19. give em some time, it'll happen:)

I'd like to hear anyone's ideas on why LE would not be holding searches for Caylee. Thanks, ANYONE?

Have you missed the search stories on WFTV? There have been searches every day, and reports on which areas are being searched. Yesterday, the area around Sawgrass Plantations was a focus (south west of the airport), a lot of it has been around the airport, Blanchard, two days ago around a abandoned military barrackis south of the airport. LE has been directing TES, and has given TES their mounted cops and acaedemy students. Today there are supposed to be around a thousand volunteers, in addition to LE and TES.

It's all about Casey, isn't it? who cares if they have a solid case for muder. Non ever stated they had evidence Casey did it. They stated they had evidence Caylee was dead.

Gosh, with all the evidence the Anthony's have that she is alive, why not give us something that can be confirmed, or better yet look for Caylee instead of hiding out in the house all day babysitting casey? I sure don't see any of them putting themselves out to find an alive Caylee. That should speak for itself.

That is the #1 reason why folks are not looking. They are not being given inforamtion to be able to look. A vage "look at malls, etc." Ok, when I go shopping I will do that. But until then....

Cindy has mentioned several possible states she might be in. And just said 'tips.' Which of course could be based on kids that look like her. However, in another thread it was mentioned that those 'tips' could be from the plane tickets that Casey bought for friends.. going to those locations.

Ok, now THAT would have been helpful information work with. Internet researchers would have followed those kids to those places, to the folks they knew there. Using myspace, etc. To see what turns up. The dates of travel might be helpful, to check with the known time line.

I'm still hoping (major sigh) that this is some reallllly stupid publicity hoax....(I know, trust me, I know)

I said it this morning on the thread about LE coming in the wee hours of the morn to search George's trunk--
I know logically that she is no longer with us.
And yet, a little voice keeps talking in my head that she is alive.
Logic = 98%
Heart= 2%

I don't believe it has anything to do with abduction.

After I left WS this morning (to crawl in bed just as Mr. Amity was getting up for the day :eek:) Mr. Amity said "Could this be one huge incredible hoax?" It got me thinking and thinking and analyzing and...well, I'm still not able to give 100% to logic and after thinking about why, I think it's just that I can't...... my brain doesn't want to compute that a loving mother with everything going for her (free home, free everything, young, relatively nice looking, reasonably intelligent, extremely loving grandparents for her sweet daughter, etc.) would do such a horrific deed.

I'm sure I'll come around to 100% logic but for now, I've got Anthonyitus....a severe case of denial and it's just because I can't wrap my mind around this whole thing.

I was the same way with S. Peterson .... I couldn't concieve a young loving husband with everything going for him, doing something to his wife and unborn child...UNTIL the bodies washed up where he had been fishing. Only then could I come to grips with what he did.

Pardon me while I go clean the smudges off my Rose-Colored Glasses.

Didn't the bodies wash up before that date thou?

April 14: The body of a woman and a male fetus that washed ashore in Richmond, Calif., are found.
April 18: Police in San Diego arrest Scott Peterson, who is found carrying a large amount of cash and his brother's passport. Attorney General Bill Lockyer says bodies found in Richmond are those of Laci Peterson and her unborn son.

Gosh, with all this evidence, why not arrest her? I would guess it's because they really don't have a solid case.

Perhaps. But I'm willing to bet that the case will be rock solid when she is charged with Murder.

I just wanted to say to those of you that believe Caylee is still alive, that I truly do feel for you. I do not mean this in a bad way and you can look at all of my posts at WS and see that I am not the type to stir up trouble here. I mean this from the bottom of my heart.

I have been a member at WS since 2003. I have watched and researched and cried over COUNTLESS cases. I was so wrong in the beginning...I thought that I could judge people pretty well and I didn't realize completely the evil in this world. It's hard to comprehend for someone like me who always sees the good in people. I thought for sure that Scott Peterson was innocent, that Natalee Holloway would be found, that Jessie Davis was not murdered by her boyfriend, that Brianna Dennison was somewhere okay and that Stacy Peterson really did leave on her own free will. My husband is in LE and he tells me all the time not to be so naive. You can't judge someone by looking at them and there are really evil people out there. I can honestly tell you that any case I follow with my husband, he's been 100% correct on. (Not because he's in LE but I think because he's seen a lot of things in life, and nothing surprises him anymore.) Last night while watching NG, I asked my husband if there was ANY chance that Caylee is alive. I was in tears and hoping there was a chance or something he could give me to make me still have hope and he assured me that LE has evidence that is not yet being revealed and that by all accounts, he's SURE that LE knows that Caylee is no longer with us. My husband would tell me there is a chance if there really is a chance. At the grocery store yesterday, I bought TWO bottles of wine. One for me to be able to have a glass here and there as needed. The other is for when Caylee is found because I know I will need it. My husband KNOWS this case is breaking my heart....we have children....but he is also in LE and knows that there will not be a good outcome on this case and there will be others down the road that will hurt my heart too. If there was hope, rest assured my hubby would have given it to me.

I know many of you are new here and I have no doubt that we will see one another in other threads for other cases many years down the road. I believe that you will be changed by this case when you finally find the closure that we are all seeking. When you find out that Casey IS capable of harming this beautiful, sweet, innocent (okay, there I go crying again) child, your life will forever be changed by being here and watching it all unfold and HOPING and believing that she was still on this earth alive. I know because I've been there. I hoped that when LE leaked info that that was all they had on the case because it gave me hope. I learned that LE usually has a lot more evidence that we don't know about but will learn down the road. I think that is the case here too.

Just wanted to show some of you compassion because unfortunately, it hurts deeply when you're wrong about a case ending with a good outcome. JMO

Body in the trunk has not been proven. Leaks are not proof.

FBI statements that their lab tests confirm that there was a body in the car can be considered proof. So can the Body Farm tests.

For what innocent reason was a dead human body in Casey's car?

What hair evidence has been proven?

FBI labs found a death band on a hair from Casey, Caylee or Cindy (mitochondiral DNA). One of them is dead.

Don't worry about it, some people just are prone to think negative and attack if others do not agree with them. We would have no need for courts if everyone just KNEW who was guilty from the get go of every crime based on how the suspect "act", leaks and mind reading.

Or if their "gut" told them the person is innocent.

i think if the dna hair stuff was absolutely 100 % reliable then casey would be getting charged with murder .. its probable she is dead but not 100%

Hmmm... Threads and threads with folks looking for evidence, searching through evidence, thrashing around theories...

Your comment doesn't hold water.

Your just as capable of looking through the documents, looking for information, coming up with plausible theorys on how she could be alive, and where she might be.

Like I said, I came to this thread expecting folks to be working on the 'caylee is alive' theory. But It looks like "poor Casey" whine party. I"m not trying to be mean. I'm pointing out the difference. Showing what IS needed.

Saying your to poor, physically not able, etc.. that is bunk. Do what everyone else here is doing. Go over the douments that have been realeased. Listen to inteviews, etc. I know of at least one person that is very active here, that could NOT go out there and beat the bushes for Caylee. Yet the work she has done here, it a whole lot.

I am grateful to those who are out searching for Caylee, but there is no body found.

AGAIN, try and focus, I said one where they said someone was DEAD based in DNA EVIDENCE and they were FOUND TO BE ALIVE.

Which case? What was the DNA evidence? Bet it wasn't a death band on the hair.

Link, please! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member