Thought and theories on Jeremy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the same thing, then sometimes I think what if someone did kidnap her and the kidnapper truly loves & is caring for Lisa. Are they watching the news? Are they seeing that her parents don't seem to care that she's gone? I can't say that I'd return a child to them.

I wonder if DB & JI think that she'd now be almost 16 months old, that she'd be walking, babbling, learning to throw, stacking blocks, turning pages in a book, and coloring?

I've never thought that her parents did not care she was gone. Found them to be a bit odd but not that they were not missing their child deeply. The bolded (by me) sentence above was disquieting to me.

I've never thought that her parents did not care she was gone. Found them to be a bit odd but not that they were not missing their child deeply. The bolded (by me) sentence above was disquieting to me.

If someone stole Lisa while her mom was getting her drunk on, or passed out drunk in bed and didn't notice lights turning on, doors opening & closing, etc. They probably still think that Lisa is better off.

I'm not sure why that's such a surprising thought, there have been many posts questioning why CPS hasn't stepped in and removed the boys from the home. If someone took Lisa, they might even feel justified in keeping her.

If someone stole Lisa while her mom was getting her drunk on, or passed out drunk in bed and didn't notice lights turning on, doors opening & closing, etc. They probably still think that Lisa is better off.

I'm not sure why that's such a surprising thought, there have been many posts questioning why CPS hasn't stepped in and removed the boys from the home. If someone took Lisa, they might even feel justified in keeping her.

Didn't say surprising, I said disquieting.

Why is it so disquieting?

This would be an individual who puts their thoughts and actions above the law. Who hold themselves to a different standard and does not function within normal society. A frightening scenario.

Does anyone know anything about the website posted on the flyers?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back