Thread No. 21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you get "trust"? Both families are relying on LE to do their job and catch the killers.

I know LE officials are working on the case. So long as this is true, I think we need to rely on them.

If the police want or need "public support," I'm sure they know how to get it. When that day comes, they'll let the Fishers and Youngs know the families' help is needed.

I too, am relying on LE. But LE can't do everything. As time goes on, trails get cold...I just don't think I could rely completely on someone else in this case, not when there are so many other resources available.

Like the media, Jake. I agree when it is stated that the coverage in this case is less than stellar. Terrible, actually. But I am surprised that someone from the Young or Fisher family has not "lit a fire" under the media's azz (so to speak). They are your public support. They are a valuable tool. Instead, it seems you have made them enemy #1. It is very hard to understand.

Is it that you are so proud that you refuse any support at all? Because you are sending the message that you are better and stronger than the media, LE and you will take care of your own. And sadly, it seems that you do not consider Michelle one of your own.

It means that there is a killer on the loose.

It means that maybe, just maybe, someone, somewhere might know something that would lead LE to the killer.

It means that by keeping Michelle in the media, that maybe someone, somewhere may see her picture, hear a detail and think "Wait a minute, I know something that may be related to that..." Its a long shot, but after 8 months, whats to lose?

It means "We are pissed off that no one has been arrested yet- we want justice, we want closure, we will offer a reward and do whatever it takes for the sake of Michelle, her baby, Cassidy, Jason"

It means a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, and an innocent unborn child have a story that could persuade a lawmaker to vote yes on the Fetal Homicide Law.

Public support does not neccesseraly mean "wallowing in the Young's and Fisher's grief". It means appealing to peers to help catch the person responsible for this crime.

And I thought Jason and his family were upset with LE for the way he was treated. Now they trust them? What has changed?
JMO

MelindaG,

A very nice post with many excellent points.

I bolded the last point you made, and your good questions directed back at Jake. You'll note I just posted a similar thought before I even read your comment. WHAT A HUGE !!! TURNAROUND - they respect LE enough to let them do their job now? Does that mean local LE is being "nice" to them now and therefore Jason will go in and have a chat with them? With or without his "personal" attorney that just happens to also handle criminal law?

Just sayin.'

Where did you get "trust"? Both families are relying on LE to do their job and catch the killers.

I know LE officials are working on the case. So long as this is true, I think we need to rely on them.

If the police want or need "public support," I'm sure they know how to get it. When that day comes, they'll let the Fishers and Youngs know the families' help is needed.

uh, they need Jason's help, why hasn't he provided it?

They've asked Jason from day #1 and several times at that. Have him hire a defense attorney and trot right on down to the WCSO station. A good defense attorney will help Jason stay within his rights. It's so common, happens every single day in the USA.

The Fetal Homicide Law and its passage could be a key opportunity for some to honor those they have lost at the hands of criminals, to push for true justice. All this hiding makes me think someone definitely does not want to be seen. Hiding is much like silence IMO - out of site out of mind. Seems to be an objective.

Except for one. Maybe he's been designated the family spokesperson.

Leave Scout alone. She tries hard. Her Piper is the one you need to learn to ignore.

Jake, I was just about to get offended by your need to insult me with these "Piper" comments, but someone pointed out to me that you're only doing it because you're intimidated by me. Relax.

Nothing and nobody is stopping them.

Well, maybe common sense and an aversion to publicity. Can you believe it? Not everyone wants that 15 minutes of fame. Not everyone wants or needs "public support," whatever that means.

I think the Fishers and the Youngs are smart people. They are relying on the police to do the job, not "public support", whatever that is.

now jake, would the youngs be relying be the VERY SAME big, ol' rude police (sheriff's deputies) who mistreated them in the driveway that day when they had their "bubblegum" lights flashing?

You CAN'T do it, even with my help. Your partner in crime has screwed up your head.

Your Bud can't help you. He's the one who taught you how to twist. See how confused that makes you?

Try this. Repeat slowly: Christmas present. Antique furniture. Do it 10 times.

Now eschew talking with your Bud.
jake, you are angry and confused.
you and your Howdy need to take a break.

you and JTF are the ones changing the info about the Coach purse and what jason supposedly was picking up that day. don't blame me.

i have no partner in crime only partners in sleuthing . i'm a Saint.

jake, there are a few
who don't post on the same boards you do, so you don't know them, and they are AWESOME in their ability. no wonder you thought you had been hacked.

eschew on this,
jason's gonna pay for this murder.

That's the rumor you heard? I heard something different. The rumor is that a local boy from Raleigh was jealous of Jason.

I heard that he tampered with the steering so Jason lost control. The Raleigh local boy was at the foot of the slope, waiting to rescue Michelle. He wanted to be the hero.

All he got for his troubles were mountain chiggers and French Broad mud. Oh. And he lost his bike to the French Broad mud.

Don't know if the story is true. Just a rumor I heard.

:liar:

can someone please call the Brevard Pizza Hut and ask them they do an intervention on jake? he's cracking up.

I think maybe popcorn
has up and quit on jake. that's why he so agitated today.

Jake, I need to ask you a serious question , and it is heartfelt . Why have you allowed yourself to become Jason's * whipping boy * ? I want to see justice in this case , as do many of my fellow posters, but I take NO delight in seeing anymore suffering. Yet you come back day after day seemingly throwing yourself into battle with no ammunition ! All the while, Jason has showered, dressed in his finest , and is tooling around meeting with clients . How many times in a day do you think Jason THINKS of you , if ever ? Something to consider and JMHO.

So what exactly is stopping the Young family (Jason, parents, siblings) from hitting the media trail and trying to gain the public's support in trying to track down the vile murderer?

Because their only focus is on the living? Some sort of mountain philosophy, I'm hearing.:rolleyes: Michelle and her unborn baby are dead are gone and buried in some make-shift grave- who cares how they got there. Out of sight - out of mind. In the meantime, who cares what the rest of the world thinks....they have their jy and their Cassidy. Lifes goes on for the Youngs' which imo will come to a grinding halt one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966