Thread no. 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh I missed that.... cool... come back and give us a scoop!

L L & S, the local Fox station didn't show the AMW show here! Darn it!!!

I really wanted to see it. Maybe it will air on another date.
Sorry I can't give you the scoop.

I thank you for trying. Hope you have a very peaceful night and a wonderful weekend. I believe I might take a break from the boards and go play in Photoshop for a while.

Love Laughter & Sushine!

Take it easy, L L & S! (Oh, is that what the initials stand for?!)

Take it easy, L L & S! (Oh, is that what the initials stand for?!)
That's how my dh signed all his love notes to me many years ago.

1.gif

shhhh, I was his secretary at the time.
1.gif

That's how my dh signed all his love notes to me many years ago.

1.gif

shhhh, I was his secretary at the time.
1.gif

L L & S, Love, Laughter and sunshine. Oh I love that!
I think I'm going to sign off now too, past my bedtime.

Good night, L L & S!

Good night Taximom!

See you tomorrow!

Justice for Michelle and Baby Rylan. Soon.

NC WANTED AND AMW

This Saturday on NC Wanted, we’ll look at the first of three unsolved cases involving young pregnant mothers who are murdered. These stories have captured national headlines, and continue to baffle and frustrate investigators. The first case is the murder of Janet Abaroa of Durham.
Will Michelle be one of the three? Has anyone heard?

As I read on I found this............

Murdered Moms And Their Babies

What do they have in common? These victims were mothers of young children…and they were all pregnant. Not only were their lives taken, but those of their unborn babies as well. These babies never drew their first breath. They never had a chance. The babies died with their mothers.

In two of the cases the small children of the victims were present in the home when the crimes occurred. A sickening fact that is hard to comprehend. Two of the victims were murdered in the presumed safety of their home.
Sounds like they are talking about Michelle, but I haven't found her name yet. Going to have to keep our eyes on this site for a while!!

WOW, that's great news. Thanks to all for the info. :blowkiss:

I knew they would do Michelle too! Oh I am so happy about this. It's not much but for Janet's forum it has sparked a little excitement and given us more to sleuth. I has given us hope.

I can't wait for Michelle's case to be covered.

THANK YOU NC WANTED!!

There are three home videos posted today at WRAL of Cassidy with Michelle. Video courtesy of Linda Fisher. Check videos to the top right -click on picture of Michelle and Cassidy

http://www.wral.com/

There are three home videos posted today at WRAL of Cassidy with Michelle. Video courtesy of Linda Fisher. Check videos to the top right -click on picture of Michelle and Cassidy

Hi RC!!!! Hope you are well!

Thank you so very very much for posting these. Ohhhh Man - I am crying - especially the Twinkle Twinkle and when Cassidy just voluntarily blurted - I love you mommy". Just so very very sad to know that Cassidy has lost her mother who loved her so much! It gave me chills just hearing their voices. Brings it all home. Linda was so proud of them!
Just so very sad. I am still praying every nite that the killer will be brought to justice.

Thanks so much, raisincharlie!

Those videos are priceless, aren't they?
What a wonderful mommy Michelle was, she adored that little girl and so sad that Cassidy doesn't have her with her any longer.

Sweet little Cassidy telling her mommy, " I love you Mommy."

Hi RC!!!! Hope you are well!

Thank you so very very much for posting these. Ohhhh Man - I am crying - especially the Twinkle Twinkle and when Cassidy just voluntarily blurted - I love you mommy". Just so very very sad to know that Cassidy has lost her mother who loved her so much! It gave me chills just hearing their voices. Brings it all home. Linda was so proud of them!
Just so very sad. I am still praying every nite that the killer will be brought to justice.

Sweet Jilly - I am well and glad to hear from you and hoping you are and yours are well :D

The videos made me laugh while I was watching them - they had such a great time with one another didn't they ? I am glad Linda shared them with WRAL.

Don't worry Jilly - LE is still working diligently. Jys days - he better be thankful for each one he is not spending in jail - there will be plenty of jail days to come - LE will see to it with the help of the DA.

Sweet Jilly - I am well and glad to hear from you and hoping you are and yours are well :D

The videos made me laugh while I was watching them - they had such a great time with one another didn't they ? I am glad Linda shared them with WRAL.

Don't worry Jilly - LE is still working diligently. Jys days - he better be thankful for each one he is not spending in jail - there will be plenty of jail days to come - LE will see to it with the help of the DA.

Yes! I'm fine - thank you!! I actually laughed and cried. So cute when she was running to her Grandma at the airport. I'm glad Linda shared them too! I have the feeling that she only had that one supervised visit way back when. That poor woman!:(

I can't wait to see the video of NC Wanted especially more so after Sweetmop's post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste