Thread No. 23 - General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi rc! :blowkiss: How are things in the barn?

I didn't know if "sealed" meant a specific period of time (like 30 days) or if it meant until they are darn good and ready! Thanks!

The barn is good - happy, fat, ponies all !

Sealed - hmmm, things can be sealed right up to trial - some things can be left sealed even during trial. Don't think there is a specific time period requirement. Sure have to wonder though, seems to me there was something definitely in their minds - something important enough to kjeep it hidden from the public. No jury pool taint that way. Wonder how the Brevard crew will spin this one into Meredith as the suspect...:crazy: I know, give them time, they'll come up with something.

Updated WRAL link http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/2450106/
Not saying what they were looking for, just that they have "new eyes" looking at the case. My eyes are waiting for the time when I can read that LE has an airtight case for conviction. Praying for justice for Michelle and her son.

Hey Gang!!:dance: Nice to see you all! It's like a family reunion!:woohoo: Welcome TinyTown :) and thanks to you and RC & Sweet for the links!:blowkiss: And Happy belated Valentine's Day to the Young clan!:p :crazy:

Can someone please tell me what the State Bureau of Investigation is? A branch of the FBI?

I have no clue what they were looking for but I'm happy the warrants are sealed. These people don't deserve any inside info. Hopefully, LE will go back and back and back - I think the Youngs' might have become a little too complacent so let's just squish that little notion!:cool:

Hey Gang!!:dance: Nice to see you all! It's like a family reunion!:woohoo: Welcome TinyTown :) and thanks to you and RC & Sweet for the links!:blowkiss: And Happy belated Valentine's Day to the Young clan!:p :crazy:

Can someone please tell me what the State Bureau of Investigation is? A branch of the FBI?

I have no clue what they were looking for but I'm happy the warrants are sealed. These people don't deserve any inside info. Hopefully, LE will go back and back and back - I think the Youngs' might have become a little too complacent so let's just squish that little notion!:cool:

Hi Jilly,
Nice to see you!

Unfortunately, the Young clan should have a very detailed account of what is in those search warrants, and know what was seized. So, they have some idea of where LE is focused. Well, let me rephrase that - they should :rolleyes:

I would think that they may wish to finally have that sit-down talk with Jason that they just haven't claimed to have had yet. This cannot be good news for the Young family.

JMO

Hi Jilly,
Nice to see you!

Unfortunately, the Young clan should have a very detailed account of what is in those search warrants, and know what was seized. So, they have some idea of where LE is focused. Well, let me rephrase that - they should :rolleyes:

I would think that they may wish to finally have that sit-down talk with Jason that they just haven't claimed to have had yet. This cannot be good news for the Young family.

JMO
I bet they won't be telling any of us what was in that sealed warrant. I wonder if they called for extra help?

I would bet not.

Thread 22, page 25, post 609 the good dr. tells us about other suspects, from this should we surmise the other suspect(s) live either in the little sis's house or in the mum's house ? He even added "just wait".

Hail! Hail! The Gang's all here!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

You're right, It is good to see EVERYONE again!
I am so hoping and praying that any day now, we will have the much prayed for arrest.

jilly, I include a link regarding the SBI. Yes, it is similar to the FBI, I guess. It's a state agency though.

http://www.ncsbi.gov/

Hi Jilly,
Nice to see you!

Unfortunately, the Young clan should have a very detailed account of what is in those search warrants, and know what was seized.Oh, Nooooooo! Well.... there goes my balloon!:D So, they have some idea of where LE is focused. Well, let me rephrase that - they should :rolleyes:

JMO

Nice to see you too Dep!!

Hail! Hail! The Gang's all here!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

You're right, It is good to see EVERYONE again!
I am so hoping and praying that any day now, we will have the much prayed for arrest.

jilly, I include a link regarding the SBI. Yes, it is similar to the FBI, I guess. It's a state agency though.

http://www.ncsbi.gov/

Ohhh, this link is great sweet! Thank you!! Sounds to me like the investigation has intensified!:woohoo:

I'm praying like you every nite! This guy needs to be in jail.

Obviously, he didn't know they were coming because he wouldn't have been there! I guess he sat and looked down at the floor the whole time!:furious:
Or maybe he took Cassidy out? I wonder what time LE descended on the houses. Seems that jy would have been out working during daytime hours.

Normally, I'd take pity and sympathize with the family for what jy's putting them through but not this family.

OMG, this just made my day. Can you imagine the surprise Jason got when the police knocked on the door! How long is he going to live with his sister! You'd think her husband would be tired of his wife's low life brother sponging off them for over year.

OMG, this just made my day. Can you imagine the surprise Jason got when the police knocked on the door! How long is he going to live with his sister! You'd think her husband would be tired of his wife's low life brother sponging off them for over year.

I've thought about this too. A heart to heart is long over due, I'd say.

He has stayed under his sister Heather's roof for a long time now! And she is 8 months pregnant with her first child. She doesn't need all of the stress that Jason brings into their lives. And Jason doesn't even care!

He obviously has no respect for his family.

It's all about Jason... seems to be his motto, huh?

I can't get over this guy! He is something else, for sure!:loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member