Thread No. 23 - General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi jilly! :blowkiss:

Jason was dating the wealthy woman from Georgia.
Now it's being said that she broke it off! And he has been corresponding with an " old friend " he knew from college, that lives in Charlotte.

Ole " Booty Boy " doesn't waste any time, does he?

It's absolutely amazing to me, that he can find women that are even willing to have anything to do with him!!!:confused:

Hi Sweet!:blowkiss: Ohhhh myyyy! Thanks for the update! It amazes me too! I could never go out with a guy whose wife was murdered and it's unsolved. I'd have to sleep with both eyes open! Plus, from all we've learned about him - he's just a real creepy creep - makes my skin crawl.

Glad to hear the rich woman dumped him. I wonder if LE contacts these women? Hopefully some college people will fill this "old friend" in.

...I could never go out with a guy whose wife was murdered and it's unsolved...
...whose wife and unborn son were murdered and he refused to cooperate with the investigation and he was considered the main suspect... :(

I hope that Michelle haunts him; and all of the women are clued in as to what the facts are in this case. If he murdered one and his child, he could do it again...

I said parents' house, but the article says "family members."

Thank you for that new article.

Interesting...especially when we were told a few months ago by another poster to just wait, in regards to a new suspect that LE, the Youngs and the Fishers were aware of...

And yet, all those agencies have taken the time and resources to travel to two homes where JY has been staying? Hmmm, looks to me like JY is still number one on their radar :crazy:

Bet that was a mighty surprise for his mother and sister when LE showed up.

Pressure is still on Jason Young. Darn it all, huh? He tries to "move on," but pesky LE is still trying to solve the brutal murder of his wife.

Jason, be afraid....be very afraid. They're coming.

Wonder where he was when these were served? :eek:

Oh, this was Valentine's Day. Well, that should be one that he and his family will remember for awhile.

http://www.ncwanted.com/unsolved/story/1578641/

WCSD and the SBI searched the homes of Jason's mother Pat, and the home of his sister Heather, on Thursday, Feb. 14, 2008.

Hey Sweetmop:blowkiss:
Finally something new about this case.
Thanks so much for the update.
If LE searched Jason's relatives homes last week, I think an arrest should be following close behing. I can hope anyway.

One more link:

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/950630.html

"Wake County sheriff's deputies recently searched residences in Transylvania and Henderson counties in which Jason Young, husband of slain Raleigh resident Michelle Young, has been living."

Seems to me old JY boy is still person of interest #1. Maybe they found all that rumored mssing jewelry...

Hey Sweetmop:blowkiss:
Finally something new about this case.
Thanks so much for the update.
If LE searched Jason's relatives homes last week, I think an arrest should be following close behing. I can hope anyway.

Hey philamena! So good seeing you! :blowkiss:

Me too... hoping!

I do believe that this may be a prelude to the coming event! An arrest!

Will the search warrants be available to the public, and if so, when?

Rest well now, Jason.

Will the search warrants be available to the public, and if so, when?

Rest well now, Jason.

According to the NC Most Wanted site link - the warrants were to be sealed - if so we won't be seeing anything soon on them. Seems like LE was most likely looking for something very specific - sealing them would hide both the probable cause and whether or not the item(s) sought were found. Very interesting...:crazy:

According to the NC Most Wanted site link - the warrants were to be sealed - if so we won't be seeing anything soon on them. Seems like LE was most likely looking for something very specific - sealing them would hide both the probable cause and whether or not the item(s) sought were found. Very interesting...:crazy:
yes it is-

Hi rc! :blowkiss: How are things in the barn?

I didn't know if "sealed" meant a specific period of time (like 30 days) or if it meant until they are darn good and ready! Thanks!

I figured it was something specific. I believe they are really working this case too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member