Three critical questions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe John's "inside job" comment that he made to Arndt after he 'discovered' JonBenet's body was an attempt to throw under the bus those who were familiar with the Ramseys and their home, like. e. g. the housekeeper?

Does there exist a source where it says that the fibers from JR's shirt were found in the labia? For Levin (who asked John about them) only says that those fibers were found in the crotch area of the size 12s JonBenet thad been dressed in.

rashomon,
I know, this is why I noted it. It was a quote from Kolars book, I am paraphrasing, but the fibers were mixed with her blood. The quote is on WS somewhere if I see it I'll copy and paste for you.

rashomon,
JR likes his religion anyone picked up on that yet?
Both Ramseys have referred to religion quite a few times in crucial moments during interviews and public statements.

Iirc, Steve Thomas said in his book says something to the effect that if suspects point out that they are religious, 'god-fearing' etc., this can be a red flag.

It is somewhere in the back of my mind that John Ramsey even went as far as asking an interviewer - who I think was a clergyman interviewing the Ramseys for some church TV station - point-blank (I don't recall JR's exact words but do recall him being being quite direct): 'What if we were murderers? Would we still be accepted in your church?'

- edited to add: I've just found the passage.
John verbatim asked interviewer Scott Ross:
http://www.cbn.com/700club/scottross/interviews/jonbenet2.aspx

JOHN:
Let me ask you this? What if we were murderers? Would we be denied access to a church? I hope not.

...Does there exist a source where it says that the fibers from JR's shirt were found in the labia? For Levin (who asked John about them) only says that those fibers were found in the crotch area of the size 12s JonBenet thad been dressed in.
rashomon,
I know, this is why I noted it. It was a quote from Kolars book, I am paraphrasing, but the fibers were mixed with her blood. The quote is on WS somewhere if I see it I'll copy and paste for you.
Hi UKGuy - I have been looking for this quote and can't find it. Did I miss it in Kolar's book? If you can find it, that would be awesome.

Hi UKGuy - I have been looking for this quote and can't find it. Did I miss it in Kolar's book? If you can find it, that would be awesome.

Britt,
When I find it, I'll post it, it might just be a factoid, this happens on forums.

Both Ramseys have referred to religion quite a few times in crucial moments during interviews and public statements.

Iirc, Steve Thomas said in his book says something to the effect that if suspects point out that they are religious, 'god-fearing' etc., this can be a red flag.

It is somewhere in the back of my mind that John Ramsey even went as far as asking an interviewer - who I think was a clergyman interviewing the Ramseys for some church TV station - point-blank (I don't recall JR's exact words but do recall him being being quite direct): 'What if we were murderers? Would we still be accepted in your church?'

Well, here's my response for what it's worth....IF he or they were true christians then he would know the answer to that. If he murdered his daughter - no he may not be denied access to a church but what he needs to fear is God says upon judgement he will simply say "I never knew you". HELL BOUND!!! All this to answer the whole "if we were murderers...." question. True christians already know that answer......Satan can quote scripture and will use it for his benefit....If you have to ask..... you are no real christian!

Britt,
When I find it, I'll post it, it might just be a factoid, this happens on forums.
Okay, thanks UKGuy :) I've read Kolar's book but will admit to skimming certain sections that went into Smit's nonsense or otherwise drifted away from the real facts and evidence. So I was afraid I'd missed it and have been searching for it.

I know it's in the interview transcript from the Ramseys' 2000 police interviews and I'm familiar with that. Therefore, it's not a factoid - it's a fact, unless one believes that Boulder LE invented it, which I don't.

I wish Scott Ross would have said, No, if you were murderers, you wouldnt have access to my church because hopefully you would be sitting behind bars for the rest of your life.

Wonder what Scott Ross really thought of them.....

Is there a video of the whole interview? I read the transcripts, and at one point is says that John starts to cry. I just wanted to see it. I dont think I have seen a video where he is crying.

Okay, thanks UKGuy :) I've read Kolar's book but will admit to skimming certain sections that went into Smit's nonsense or otherwise drifted away from the real facts and evidence. So I was afraid I'd missed it and have been searching for it.

I know it's in the interview transcript from the Ramseys' 2000 police interviews and I'm familiar with that. Therefore, it's not a factoid - it's a fact, unless one believes that Boulder LE invented it, which I don't.

Britt,

Not long ago, someone asked the same question, if Kolar's book refers to JR fibers. By mistake, I did reply: 'yes, he did'. In no time, 'cynic' corrected me by stating absolutely correctly: 'no, he didn't!'

Kolars book did NOT refers to JR fibers at all! I made an honest mistake and feel very bad about. While reading Kolar's book, I was simultaneously read every referenced document from his 'end notes' on the back of his book, keeping PMPT and ST opened as well...so, I got 'confused':)...

Bottom line, you're absolutely correct: Ramsey 2000 interview has references to JR fibers, Kolar's book - doesn't.

Britt,

Not long ago, someone asked the same question, if Kolar's book refers to JR fibers. By mistake, I did reply: 'yes, he did'. In no time, 'cynic' corrected me by stating absolutely correctly: 'no, he didn't!'

Kolars book did NOT refers to JR fibers at all! I made an honest mistake and feel very bad about. While reading Kolar's book, I was simultaneously read every referenced document from his 'end notes' on the back of his book, keeping PMPT and ST opened as well...so, I got 'confused':)...

Bottom line, you're absolutely correct: Ramsey 2000 interview has references to JR fibers, Kolar's book - doesn't.
OpenMind4U - Thank you so much for the definitive answer! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back