TH's polygraphs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Many reasons why people fail polygraphs...medications and mental states come to mind immediately. But why would she go back for a 2nd only to walk out? What happened? I think we are once again missing part of the story. moo

And a third - she failed...how does Kaine know that? From LE? Or Terri?

One complaint I consistently read about from family members with a crime victim is that LE doesn't inform them, doesn't keep them appraised and up to date. :frown:

Seems Kaine and Desire know everything. Is LE enmeshed because Tony is LE? Or did Terri tell Kaine this info. and he didn't get the whole story? Strange behavior for sure. What else could it be? :waitasec: moo mho

Many reasons why people fail polygraphs...medications and mental states come to mind immediately. But why would she go back for a 2nd only to walk out? What happened? I think we are once again missing part of the story. moo

And a third - she failed...how does Kaine know that? From LE? Or Terri?

One complaint I consistently read about from family members with a crime victim is that LE doesn't inform them, doesn't keep them appraised and up to date. :frown:

Seems Kaine and Desire know everything. Is LE enmeshed because Tony is LE? Or did Terri tell Kaine this info. and he didn't get the whole story? Strange behavior for sure. What else could it be? :waitasec: moo mho

IMO, I think LE is working so close with KH and DY because of the dynamics. I think LE really consults them in regards to TH's pysche if you will. From the interviews it sounds like DY pointed out every little thing that was hinky and went straight to LE because of her gut. It sounds to me like DY had her number from years of dealing with her. IMO DY is a smart woman when it comes to character. I honestly don't think KH was on board with DY's thinking early on. He wanted to believe his wife but when things went wacky he back tracked in his mind. It appears to me they are keeping them very abreast to what is going on. I do think having a family member in LE helps tremendously. JMO.

I really do not mean to be disrespectful.I really don't want to hear from Kaine any more about anything.I'd like to hear what LE has to say.

He is trying to keep Kyron in the public eye. Good on him and also Desiree and Tony for doing it especially as certain people dont want to help in the investigation to find him :(

He is trying to keep Kyron in the public eye. Good on him and also Desiree and Tony for doing it especially as certain people dont want to help in the investigation to find him :(
They need to keep the focus on this sweet little boy Kyron.Not Terri.Let LE handle Terri.

They said LE is not telling them much and LE said on thier website thier last presser did not come from them.I'm just curious what LE has to say.We are only hearing his side.I just pray they find Kyron through all this.This is aLL a mess.

IMO in this case..what is being said publically and privately by LE are two different things. I have no doubt at all that the parents are getting ALL there info from LE and that in addition LE know the parents are going to say in each confererence BEFORE its aired.

MOO

I don't think the murder for hire plot story panned out.

I am not so sure about that. Terri may have denied it but..well shes not seen as being honest so the fact she denied it means nothing. From something Desiree said in one of her interviews ( i forget which one) i have no doubts at all that Desiree believes that the story is true,

MOO

I really do not mean to be disrespectful.I really don't want to hear from Kaine any more about anything.I'd like to hear what LE has to say.

I'm interested in hearing anything any of them have to say, Kaine, Desiree, Tony, LE, or Terri. Unfortunately, LE and Terri aren't talking. I understand why LE won't (they have an investigation to conduct as they see fit), but Terri really has no excuse. I would think the last person to have seen a missing child owes someone an explanation. It's not like she lost her cellphone or keys. She lost a child FGS, and she needs to start telling the truth about it.

IMO

They said LE is not telling them much and LE said on thier website thier last presser did not come from them.I'm just curious what LE has to say.We are only hearing his side.I just pray they find Kyron through all this.This is aLL a mess.

Yes - we are only hearing his side. I would really like to hear TH's "side."

Not saying anything and refusing to answer questions makes it look like she's trying to hide something. I would think her lawyer is now advising her to stay silent, but she only hired him last week.

moo

I am not so sure about that. Terri may have denied it but..well shes not seen as being honest so the fact she denied it means nothing. From something Desiree said in one of her interviews ( i forget which one) i have no doubts at all that Desiree believes that the story is true,

MOO
It didn't pan out when the Landscaper went up and apparantly demanded his money.It really all seemed totally ridiculous.If there was a murder for hire 7 months ago.He really would have probably been dead by now.I really hope LE is going back to drawing board.

They need to keep the focus on this sweet little boy Kyron.Not Terri.Let LE handle Terri.

In all honesty ive seen NOTHING to suggest that Kaine doesnt want the focus on Kyron. Indeed he has said he hasnt been able to process the MFH plot because Kyron is missing.

The other thing is...there is a faint chance that Kyron is out there somewhere. Whilst this story is getting headline news..people will look out for him and possibly spot him. Kaine and Desiree are doing all they can to bring publicity to the case to try and find there son. If Terri doesnt like whats being said about her then TOUGH...let her cooperate with the police and tell the TRUTH.

MOO

I'm interested in hearing anything any of them have to say, Kaine, Desiree, Tony, LE, or Terri. Unfortunately, LE and Terri aren't talking. I understand why LE won't (they have an investigation to conduct as they see fit), but Terri really has no excuse. I would think the last person to have seen a missing child owes someone an explanation. It's not like she lost her cellphone or keys. She lost a child FGS, and she needs to start telling the truth about it.

IMO

LE had a full MONTH with Terri before she got her lawyer. She was told NOT to talk to the media by LE. Now she has a lawyer and there is no doubt she was told not to talk to anyone. LE had a full month with her and there wasn't one shred of evidence gathered. IMO it's time to move on - maybe, just maybe, Terri isn't a psychopathic murderer. moo moo

It didn't pan out when the Landscaper went up and apparantly demanded his money.It really all seemed totally ridiculous.If there was a murder for hire 7 months ago.He really would have probably been dead by now.I really hope LE is going back to drawing board.

However that does NOT mean this story is not true. Not at all.

And maybe LE dont need to go back to the drawing board. Looks to me like they who know whose at fault here.

JMO

The "sting" with the landscaper didn't seem to work (not sure - we haven't heard details from LE).

However, KH signed a sworn statement for the RO stating that LE told him about the MFH plot. I don't think his lawyer would have let him lie - very risky - and I don't think LE lied to him.

LE had a full MONTH with Terri before she got her lawyer. She was told NOT to talk to the media by LE. Now she has a lawyer and there is no doubt she was told not to talk to anyone. LE had a full month with her and there wasn't one shred of evidence gathered. IMO it's time to move on - maybe, just maybe, Terri isn't a psychopathic murderer. moo moo

Er how do you know there wasnt a shred of evidence found? Have LE released that information? If so a link would be appreciated to read it. Thanks ;)

I'm beginning to think someone hired that landscaper to do his little MFH scheme. I continue to wonder, as I have since the beginning, if Terri isn't being 'set up'? moo mho and all that stuff

In all honesty ive seen NOTHING to suggest that Kaine doesnt want the focus on Kyron. Indeed he has said he hasnt been able to process the MFH plot because Kyron is missing.

The other thing is...there is a faint chance that Kyron is out there somewhere. Whilst this story is getting headline news..people will look out for him and possibly spot him. Kaine and Desiree are doing all they can to bring publicity to the case to try and find there son. If Terri doesnt like whats being said about her then TOUGH...let her cooperate with the police and tell the TRUTH.

MOO
I will say this and I will not say any more.The focus has been taken totally off of this sweet little boy and it's very sad.Because this is about Kyron and it quit being about him about a week ago when people went to the media after no one said anything for about 3 weeks.This is all a very big mess now and it is very sad.I pray they find little Kyron soon.

Er how do you know there wasnt a shred of evidence found? Have LE released that information? If so a link would be appreciated to read it. Thanks ;)

If LE are releasing polygraph results, bits and pieces about time-line, saying Terri didn't cooperate, urging Desire and Kaine to continue to accuse her, why not give some evidence as to why they are doing that. Just a little bit would help.

Maybe I've missed something, but I don't see any evidence for the country, if not the world, to convict Terri on a murder one charge. Please direct me to it. TIA

Hi Ms Suzanne, We really dont know that LE didn't learn allot from that confrontation.

A poster here speculated LE didn't necessarily think she would fall for the trap but that there was something else LE was looking for. ITA with that poster. It could be they wanted to see her reaction to the situation.

After all, in this set up LE wasn't going for a court worthy encounter IMO. They are still investigating, and this could have helped simply further that investigation. It was after this that Terri suddenly became pressured to tell the truth, give it up and in a most public way. xox

PS: LE already knew her record at the polys.

I will say this and I will not say any more.The focus has been taken totally off of this sweet little boy and it's very sad.Because this is about Kyron and it quit being about him about a week ago when people went to the media after no one said anything for about 3 weeks.This is all a very big mess now and it is very sad.I pray they find little Kyron soon.

Can you please give an example of what *would* be about Kyron. I've seen you post this several times, and I really don't get it. If trying to figure out what might have happened to him and why isn't about Kyron, I don't know what is. Totally honest question. I'm really not sure what you're driving at and what you think is the right thing to do, if this is the wrong thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back