TH's polygraphs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If LE are releasing polygraph results, bits and pieces about time-line, saying Terri didn't cooperate, urging Desire and Kaine to continue to accuse her, why not give some evidence as to why they are doing that. Just a little bit would help.

Maybe I've missed something, but I don't see any evidence for the country, if not the world, to convict Terri on a murder one charge. Please direct me to it. TIA

I don't think LE or Kaine or Desiree have ever accused Terri of murder. They have, however expressed their opinion that she had something to do with his disappearance. They seem to firmly believe he is alive, so I don't think they would have any reason to charge her with murder.

If LE are releasing polygraph results, bits and pieces about time-line, saying Terri didn't cooperate, urging Desire and Kaine to continue to accuse her, why not give some evidence as to why they are doing that. Just a little bit would help.

Maybe I've missed something, but I don't see any evidence for the country, if not the world, to convict Terri on a murder one charge. Please direct me to it. TIA

Actually you was the o ne who stated there wasnt a shred of evidence gathered and i asked how you could ascertain this. Why would any evidence to convict Terri be in the public domain? From what i have seen LE are holding there cards very close to there chest..quite rightfully IMO

To me, the interviews and pressers we are getting are worthless. And I don't mean that to be ugly. But if LE is feeding KH and DY behind the scenes, they need to feed something useful. How about, "We have reason to think he was passed off to a man or woman to hold," or "We think Kyron was taken to another state." How about, "Terri was not truthful about going to the grocery store that day," or "The poly showed that Terri was lying about leaving Kyron at school." Something. Anything. Talking about Terri is not getting us anywhere. If LE really thinks Kyron is alive, then wouldn't time be of the essence? So much frustration over the area of focus these days....

I understand why DY and KH want to speak publicly - they don't want people to stop looking for Kyron. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure some of what they are saying about TH is slanderous.
I don't think TH is going to say anything going forward. I heard, on one of those many mini-interviews, DY and KH say they don't think she will ever tell the truth. If that's the case, why keep talking about her?

Bottom line - we all agree - we just want Kyron to come home.

It didn't pan out when the Landscaper went up and apparantly demanded his money.It really all seemed totally ridiculous.If there was a murder for hire 7 months ago.He really would have probably been dead by now.I really hope LE is going back to drawing board.

------------------------------------------------------

WHY? Everything TH has done or shall I say hasn't done thus far points to her being involved in his disappearance..I can't see any reason WHY LE would even begin to discount her as being the perp...JMO

Yes - we are only hearing his side. I would really like to hear TH's "side."

Not saying anything and refusing to answer questions makes it look like she's trying to hide something. I would think her lawyer is now advising her to stay silent, but she only hired him last week.

moo

Which is exactly what is happening in the Susan Powell case. Unfortunately, that case seems to have gone cold and with Josh hiding out at his dads? We may never find out what happened to her. :(

Sadly, I don't see Terri cooperating at all in the future. She has pretty much lost everything; there is no reason for her to cooperate, imo.

It didn't pan out when the Landscaper went up and apparantly demanded his money.It really all seemed totally ridiculous.If there was a murder for hire 7 months ago.He really would have probably been dead by now.I really hope LE is going back to drawing board.[/QUOTE]

------------------------------------------------------

WHY? Everything TH has done or shall I say hasn't done thus far points to her being involved in his disappearance..I can't see any reason WHY LE would even begin to discount her as being the perp...JMO

Such as? TIA

I understand why DY and KH want to speak publicly - they don't want people to stop looking for Kyron. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure some of what they are saying about TH is slanderous.
I don't think TH is going to say anything going forward. I heard, on one of those many mini-interviews, DY and KH say they don't think she will ever tell the truth. If that's the case, why keep talking about her?

Hi Tiki, I agree with your bottom line ;}

I don't think what they are saying is slanderous however. They both know her very well and it seems the truth in their eyes, esp DY's, gives reason to why they should put so much public pressure on her telling the truth. After all, it is something she did not do right off the bat with LE :banghead:

I also think there is a subliminal message to her from them, that if she ever wants to see her little baby again she better tell the truth about what happened to Kyron !!! IMO

Truth is a defense to slander. In other words, if everything they are saying about Terri is true, no slander.

Can you please give an example of what *would* be about Kyron. I've seen you post this several times, and I really don't get it. If trying to figure out what might have happened to him and why isn't about Kyron, I don't know what is. Totally honest question. I'm really not sure what you're driving at and what you think is the right thing to do, if this is the wrong thing.
Yes,I can give examples,this case as in like other cases.Like Haleigh Cummings ect.Thier poor cases became all about divorce,he said she said,slandering,anything,everthing that did not put Kyron at the center of this investigation.Kyron is longer the focus and it's obvious and it's very sad.I think it was maybe best when no one was saying anything.I pray they find Kyron soon.

Actually you was the o ne who stated there wasnt a shred of evidence gathered and i asked how you could ascertain this. Why would any evidence to convict Terri be in the public domain? From what i have seen LE are holding there cards very close to there chest..quite rightfully IMO

If there isn't any evidence known by the public domain - why is everyone convicting her? I'm assuming that I have missed important facts somewhere. TIA

Yes,I can give examples,this case as in like other cases.Like Haleigh Cummings ect.Thier poor cases became all about divorce,he said she said,slandering,anything,everthing that did not put Kyron at the center of this investigation.Kyron is longer the focus and it's obvious and it's very sad.I think it was maybe best when no one was saying anything.I pray they find Kyron soon.

I disagree. IMO everything his parents do..is about keeping the focus on Kyron. They just want there little boy home .

Hi Tiki, I agree with your bottom line ;}

I don't think what they are saying is slanderous however. They both know her very well and it seems the truth in their eyes, esp DY's, gives reason to why they should put so much public pressure on her telling the truth. After all, it is something she did not do right off the bat with LE :banghead:

I also think there is a subliminal message to her from them, that if she ever wants to see her little baby again she better tell the truth about what happened to Kyron !!! IMO

Hi there scandi - You have been here a long time - can you think of any other cases where divorced parents have held their own media events so they can cast blame on one single person - by name? I'm amazed the media has the time and resources for them to do that. TIA

If there isn't any evidence known by the public domain - why is everyone convicting her? I'm assuming that I have missed important facts somewhere. TIA

That could also be stated as...there is a little boy missing..why are people sticking up for the person who was last seen with him who wont cooperate with the police to try and find him. Maybe I am missing important facts?

Seriously this is kinda silly. People can only judge by her actions..and in this case lack of them. If she wants people to think differently of her...all she has to do is think of Kyron...and agree to help LE.

jmo

We have no idea if that was Terri on the message boards. What did she lie about, maybe that's what I've missed. TIA

According to LE, she lied about where she went that morning.

That could also be stated as...there is a little boy missing..why are people sticking up for the person who was last seen with him who wont cooperate with the police to try and find him. Maybe I am missing important facts?

Seriously this is kinda silly. People can only judge by her actions..and in this case lack of them. If she wants people to think differently of her...all she has to do is think of Kyron...and agree to help LE.

jmo

In the month where Terri was available to LE 24/7 how do you know she didn't tell the truth? They have always said she is cooperating. How is she not helping LE? Maybe she simply doesn't have any more information to give them. moo

We have no idea if that was Terri on the message boards. What did she lie about, maybe that's what I've missed. TIA

IMHO..It is quite evident she has lied on her LDT's and has refused to cooperate in the investigation..... I do not plan to discuss this any further..JMO

WHY quotes are messed up, I don't know, but my reply is to E4C...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back