Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Noudga has been on the radar of homicide investigators for quite a long time. A source close to the investigation has told The Spectator she retained criminal lawyer Paul Mergler of Toronto long before she was arrested Thursday and charged with being an accessory after the fact to murder."

"The source also says Noudga, who is in her fourth year of university, wrote an exam in the morning and was arrested in the afternoon. A search warrant was executed at her Etobicoke home."

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4...w-as-christina-noudga-makes-court-appearance/

Final exam, allowing her to complete her degree?

Why did it take so long to arrest CN or to seize evidence? I wonder if this was part of a deal and she has been cooperating, despite what LE said at her arrest.

She seems to have had a relatively carefree life this past year, given the circumstances. I hope this situation didn't affect her grades.

The only upside to her completing her degree is that the Canadian tax payers won't have to play for her undergraduate degree if she ends up behind bars, likely just her Masters. I see a potential Homolka situation on our hands.

On another note, does anyone have the date of when the Medieval Times photo that has LB pictured in the centre (I assume that it was taken during LBs birthday). DM and CN are off to the side in the group shot. Was this taken before LB & DM's sexual relationship had started? LB seems to be with her ex in the pic. Just wondering from a timeline of events perspective?

OK, we now have 2 other's behind bars-it still isn't clear to me
DP Quote when DM was arrested "I can't get into the framing aspect" and that, once other suspects are in custody, "I think you'll have a fuller picture of what's going on."
http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/05/20130516-090354.html

I think we should have a thread just for DP quotes

Darned if I can find it again , but there was a news article where either DP or LE made a "telling" statement as follows ....

.... CN knew DM had murdered TB when she helped him on May 9th ....

I am wondering if the article was amended or edited because it seems to have disappeared .... it was a major news site and was spoken by someone with inside knowledge (LE or a lawyer)

Darned if I can find it again , but there was a news article where either DP or LE made a "telling" statement as follows ....

.... CN knew DM had murdered TB when she helped him on May 9th ....

I am wondering if the article was amended or edited because it seems to have disappeared .... it was a major news site and was spoken by someone with inside knowledge (LE or a lawyer)

Three days after Tim Bosma disappeared, Christina Noudga was allegedly trying to help her boyfriend escape being arrested for murder.

Noudga, 21, of Etobicoke, appeared briefly in a Hamilton courtroom Friday to be arraigned on a charge of accessory after the fact to murder. Court heard she allegedly knew her boyfriend Dellen Millard had killed Bosma and she was helping him escape arrest.

Crown attorney Tony Leitch, who is prosecuting the Bosma case, said outside court that Noudga's charge stems from something she allegedly did on May 9.

http://www.insidehalton.com/news-story/4461113-girlfriend-of-accused-bosma-killer-allegedly-helped-him-escape/

I don't know Variant, but IMO, one of the most disturbing part about these crimes is the fact it was business as usual for the accused people. They don't seem to have missed a beat-

DM was taking trips, buying real estate, playing on Steam and everything else a wealthy CEO does...who's suppose to be assisting his Dad in getting a business venture off the ground.

In Oct/12- just a few months after LB was apparently murdered with his assistance, MS was off doing his petty crime stuff :http://www.insidehalton.com/news-story/2904155-adults-arrested-for-overpass-graffiti/

And CN was busy studying to get that degree.

Very, very troublesome. IMHO But then again, PB and KH were off getting married in a white carriage as LE were pulling body stuffed concrete out of the water. Didn't seem to bother them either. MOO

That was my point. Since I don't like using emoticons I'll have to remember on this board to be direct and not sarcastic.

Really? She was involved with a murderer, she helped him escape, she didn't turn him in.......I really don't care how this affected HER.

I do care how this affected the Bosma and Babcock families!!!!!

Sorry, my sarcasm doesn't fly here.

The only upside to her completing her degree is that the Canadian tax payers won't have to play for her undergraduate degree if she ends up behind bars, likely just her Masters. I see a potential Homolka situation on our hands.

On another note, does anyone have the date of when the Medieval Times photo that has LB pictured in the centre (I assume that it was taken during LBs birthday). DM and CN are off to the side in the group shot. Was this taken before LB & DM's sexual relationship had started? LB seems to be with her ex in the pic. Just wondering from a timeline of events perspective?

February 2011. As I recall Laura didn't break up with Shawn until January 2012.

On CN's Facebook page she had a group...471 people
Lost phone. Got new one. Need numbers.

Do we think it was the burner phone, that she had?
Of course there is mo date on the group. It's disturbing that it is right under the help Find Laura page.

A friend told me SB driveway is all boarded up with wood, at the end, and looks to him like no one is living there.
So sad for her and daughter.
RIP Tim

The Medieval Times pic was taken some time in Feb 2012 and I recall that LB, DM and SL went back to DM’s condo afterwards.

I wonder if CN was going along with DM when he was buying vehicles and bringing them to Canada. I found some info that suggests he bought two vehicles (Texas and Nevada) in April 2012. Not sure if he brought two vehicles and trailers to tow them, hence, another driver needed. JMO

I think it was only the Camaro Matou. Here's my notes in a timeline from last year:

20120428 amdninjaboy posted that his “boss” was in the US until “the end of next week”

20120429 amdninjaboy posted on Camaro forum that his boss just left Reno, Nevada (re bringing the 1968 Camaro SS back from Texas for SS). Amdninjaboy states he lives in Brantford and works in Cambridge.

I think it was only the Camaro Matou. Here's my notes in a timeline from last year:

20120428 amdninjaboy posted that his “boss” was in the US until “the end of next week”

20120429 amdninjaboy posted on Camaro forum that his boss just left Reno, Nevada (re bringing the 1968 Camaro SS back from Texas for SS). Amdninjaboy states he lives in Brantford and works in Cambridge.

Yes, I have to wonder if DM was getting another car in Reno. I saw the photos of the '68 Camaro in the Nevada desert. Did DM already have a '70 Camaro SS? There is a photo (black and white photo) of both vehicles beside each other in the hangar posted on another Camaro forum on June 14th, 2012.

ETA: OK I see now that the 70 Camaro SS is the blue one that was in the news with Smich hanging outside. So DM already had that one.

Anyway, DM must have been doing something interesting in Reno since that isn't even in the way at all to come back to Toronto from Texas (like, 24 hours away from Texas). JMO

Yes, I have to wonder if DM was getting another car in Reno. I saw the photos of the '68 Camaro in the Nevada desert. Did DM already have a '70 Camaro SS? There is a photo (black and white photo) of both vehicles beside each other in the hangar posted on another Camaro forum on June 14th, 2012.

ETA: OK I see now that the 70 Camaro SS is the blue one that was in the news with Smich hanging outside. So DM already had that one.

There was the pic of a frame of a car and a crate that was delivered to build the car. It was taken outside the hanger IIRC I had the impression that this was the car that DM travelled to pick up in Reno. I was just reading the camero forum again yesterday.

February 2011, not 2012.

Nope ... 2011 was an error in MSM which was later clarified

Mr. Lerner and Ms. Babcock ended their romantic attachment in January, 2012, but the two remained close friends.

A month later, Ms. Babcock moved out of her parents’ house. She was going through some drug and mental-health issues, Mr. Lerner said.

It was around that time she began hanging around Mr. Millard. The three went to a performance at Medieval Times in Toronto and later retired to Mr. Millard’s condo.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...en-millard-and-missing-woman/article12015795/

I wonder who is right. The imprint on the picture, which looks like it was created by Medieval Times, not MSM, says February 12, 2011. MT photographer error?

Hmm, interesting

https://www.facebook.com/lorahryan

June 23 2011 on her Elle Ryan FB, she has a pic of she and SL on his bike ... looked like a pretty happy couple, but maybe they were just friends at the time.

October 20 2011 she comments:

momma im in love with criminal... and this type of love isn't rational...its physical

May 14 2012 we see the first comment by anyone associated with DM when AM left a happy face emoticon

???

Hmm, interesting

https://www.facebook.com/lorahryan

June 23 2011 on her Elle Ryan FB, she has a pic of she and SL on his bike ... looked like a pretty happy couple, but maybe they were just friends at the time.

October 20 2011 she comments:

May 14 2012 we see the first comment by anyone associated with DM when AM left a happy face emoticon

???

The Globe quote about breaking up in January 2012 I think is correct; I recall another SL interview where he said they broke up at the start of 2012.

LB and SL look like more than good friends in the Medieval Times picture, which seems odd if they broke up the month before.

There is an editor's note at the bottom of the Globe article clarifying that the Medieval Times photo was taken in 2011, not 2012 as previously reported.

Mr. Millard was a guest at a surprise party Mr. Lerner threw for Ms. Babcock’s 23rd birthday at Medieval Times in Toronto in February, 2011.

Editor's note: This story has been corrected. An earlier version stated incorrectly that the surprise party for Laura Babcock's 22nd birthday party was February, 2012.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/toronto-police-ask-for-help-with-babcocks-disappearance/article12332413/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva