Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not posted in a long time but have been reading all of your posts..I must say something..JMO I was not surprised the added charges last THURSDAY , April 10.I saw it on the net immediately like most of my great posters here...JMO it is an awful ending for the families of the victims.........sooooooooooo sad to hear of Laura never returning home like her parents prayed for.It is very upsetting no DOUBT for the bosma Family as Charlene commented 'that it is like living this again..:(...I must say it makes me shudder to think that Incinerator was bought for these PURPOSES...JMHO I shudder to think what I will have to Twitter into this website when this goes to COURT finally in 2015!...very very disturbing and unhumane...I knew that incinerator was bought for EVIL PURPOSES.JMHO I think that is where they found some of their evidence.......JMO theygoods have been finally received by our awesome police forces who teamed together to make the charges reported..again JMO..robynhood..>>>>I think we will have our answers in COURT as I have posted from the beginning...again JMHO..I am also thinking there may be MORE CHARGES as this hits our court system..JMO again...I think this case is HUGE ...way more than we know about...Just my thoughts..robynhood.

OK, we now have 2 other's behind bars-it still isn't clear to me
DP Quote when DM was arrested "I can't get into the framing aspect" and that, once other suspects are in custody, "I think you'll have a fuller picture of what's going on."
http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/05/20130516-090354.html

I think we should have a thread just for DP quotes

~ Hi,
I took this as his lawyer's quote.

His lawyer, Deepak Paradkar, said he was exercising his right to remain silent, but at the same time suggested that "there is a story behind this, which I can't get into" and that "obviously it's more than what it appears to be."

He also threw out the bizarre quote that "I can't get into the framing aspect" and that, once other suspects are in custody, "I think you'll have a fuller picture of what's going on....

~ Hi,
I took this as his lawyer's quote.

His lawyer, Deepak Paradkar, said he was exercising his right to remain silent, but at the same time suggested that "there is a story behind this, which I can't get into" and that "obviously it's more than what it appears to be."

He also threw out the bizarre quote that "I can't get into the framing aspect" and that, once other suspects are in custody, "I think you'll have a fuller picture of what's going on....

Other suspects???? So meaning more than Smich? Is Noudga going to frame her bf? It seems like DM has dropped names to his lawyer so who are these other people? JMO

Other suspects???? So meaning more than Smich? Is Noudga going to frame her bf? It seems like DM has dropped names to his lawyer so who are these other people? JMO

That quote is from May 15, 2013, so before MS was arrested on the 22nd, and of course CN was arrested just now.

Anyone else find it interesting the CN has almost no digital footprints. It makes me think that she has spent the last almost year removing herself from social media. This probably came as a directive from the lawyer that she or her parents hired so that when the time came there wouldn't be any other info available to be used against her. JMO

That quote is from May 15, 2013, so before MS was arrested on the 22nd, and of course CN was arrested just now.

Yes I know but his quote is insinuating that there are more than one other suspect, more than Smich. Maybe Noudga is a bigger player in all of this or there are others to be arrested. He could also be delivering BS.

Anyone else find it interesting the CN has almost no digital footprints. It makes me think that she has spent the last almost year removing herself from social media. This probably came as a directive from the lawyer that she or her parents hired so that when the time came there wouldn't be any other info available to be used against her. JMO

Absolutely. There really wasn't much on her in the beginning anyway. She could have been using an alias for her accounts. Most young people are on twitter, tumblr, etc. She did have a twitter and it's gone now.

I have not posted in a long time but have been reading all of your posts..I must say something..JMO I was not surprised the added charges last THURSDAY , April 10.I saw it on the net immediately like most of my great posters here...JMO it is an awful ending for the families of the victims.........sooooooooooo sad to hear of Laura never returning home like her parents prayed for.It is very upsetting no DOUBT for the bosma Family as Charlene commented 'that it is like living this again..:(...I must say it makes me shudder to think that Incinerator was bought for these PURPOSES...JMHO I shudder to think what I will have to Twitter into this website when this goes to COURT finally in 2015!...very very disturbing and unhumane...I knew that incinerator was bought for EVIL PURPOSES.JMHO I think that is where they found some of their evidence.......JMO theygoods have been finally received by our awesome police forces who teamed together to make the charges reported..again JMO..robynhood..>>>>I think we will have our answers in COURT as I have posted from the beginning...again JMHO..I am also thinking there may be MORE CHARGES as this hits our court system..JMO again...I think this case is HUGE ...way more than we know about...Just my thoughts..robynhood.

Out of curiosity, if there is a publication ban on a court proceeding, wouldn't it be illegal to sit in the courtroom and tweet out to the World Wide Web information garnered by being there in person?

Out of curiosity, if there is a publication ban on a court proceeding, wouldn't it be illegal to sit in the courtroom and tweet out to the World Wide Web information garnered by being there in person?

I think she means to post the official MSM tweets of the court proceedings once they are tweeted. We all helped with this during the Michael Rafferty trial.

:greetings: kardakenota and welcome to the discussion!

Yes, I think that she was removing herself. Prior to DM being arrested she was tagged in some FB photos by one of his travel mates to Croatia. This friend commented on 2 pics that he noticed that she untagged herself. She did not respond and he does not live in North America so may not have known the situation with DM. In one photo she is wearing black leather pants and is singing in a band at what appears to be a dingy bar. I don't own the photos but have noticed that other pics for this series such as DM and CN in skydiving gear have been posted by MSM.

I, too, have seen those pictures. It really makes me think she has been a busy girl during this time removing herself. Considering another poster posted her old FB profile which was in her name. Someone her age would have been into all type of social media.

I think she means to post the official MSM tweets of the court proceedings once they are tweeted. We all helped with this during the Michael Rafferty trial.

that is exactly what I meant..lots of websleuthers tweet what is going on in from the trials from the REPORTERS there..naturally new websleuther ppl here would not understand if they never saw a trial on here ..A publication ban in ONt is VERY strict and that is why details are not being reported from LE as to what has been found...WE will ONLY hear why anyone is charged until it reaches our Justice system..naturally..sorry if ppl were confused by my post...robynhood...:seeya:

"Noudga has been on the radar of homicide investigators for quite a long time. A source close to the investigation has told The Spectator she retained criminal lawyer Paul Mergler of Toronto long before she was arrested Thursday and charged with being an accessory after the fact to murder."

"The source also says Noudga, who is in her fourth year of university, wrote an exam in the morning and was arrested in the afternoon. A search warrant was executed at her Etobicoke home."

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4...w-as-christina-noudga-makes-court-appearance/

Final exam, allowing her to complete her degree?

Why did it take so long to arrest CN or to seize evidence? I wonder if this was part of a deal and she has been cooperating, despite what LE said at her arrest.

She seems to have had a relatively carefree life this past year, given the circumstances. I hope this situation didn't affect her grades.

You bet she deleted herself. Her FB page was open, when her name was first mentioned way back. She has had several months clean up. With everything we found on other players in the case, Im sure she took notes to cover her own a$$. But deleting off the web....it is never completely gone! Also interesting that certain WS members have not been here in awhile.....things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

"Noudga has been on the radar of homicide investigators for quite a long time. A source close to the investigation has told The Spectator she retained criminal lawyer Paul Mergler of Toronto long before she was arrested Thursday and charged with being an accessory after the fact to murder."

"The source also says Noudga, who is in her fourth year of university, wrote an exam in the morning and was arrested in the afternoon. A search warrant was executed at her Etobicoke home."

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4...w-as-christina-noudga-makes-court-appearance/

Final exam, allowing her to complete her degree?

Why did it take so long to arrest CN or to seize evidence? I wonder if this was part of a deal and she has been cooperating, despite what LE said at her arrest.

She seems to have had a relatively carefree life this past year, given the circumstances. I hope this situation didn't affect her grades.

Really? She was involved with a murderer, she helped him escape, she didn't turn him in.......I really don't care how this affected HER.

I do care how this affected the Bosma and Babcock families!!!!!

I don't know Variant, but IMO, one of the most disturbing part about these crimes is the fact it was business as usual for the accused people. They don't seem to have missed a beat-

DM was taking trips, buying real estate, playing on Steam and everything else a wealthy CEO does...who's suppose to be assisting his Dad in getting a business venture off the ground.

In Oct/12- just a few months after LB was apparently murdered with his assistance, MS was off doing his petty crime stuff :http://www.insidehalton.com/news-story/2904155-adults-arrested-for-overpass-graffiti/

And CN was busy studying to get that degree.

Very, very troublesome. IMHO But then again, PB and KH were off getting married in a white carriage as LE were pulling body stuffed concrete out of the water. Didn't seem to bother them either. MOO

You are most likely correct ...... I do not have the article at my fingertips but it was also mentioned that CN sought legal advice long before she was questioned or arrested

(Welcome to the forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member