Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible DM had called CN previously on the burner phone, LE went through the numbers that that phone had called and been called by on the 9th, they found CN's number, and having already talked to the big test drive guy, they asked her if she knew about the phone or someone with an Ambition tattoo and she said NOPE and then shut her mouth.

There would be more metal than that, e.g., the metal in TB's steel toed boots and the rivets, button and zipper from his jeans....

yes snooperDuper you are a good sleuth...didn't even think about that. WOW that incinerator must have needed to be started up more than one time for TB as the all that metal would have completely shorted out.

Yes, search warrants in Canada can be more difficult to obtain, and execute. Remember the P. Bernardo case -- LE had a warrant to search his house, but could not take apart things like the light fixture in the ceiling, where of course he had hidden the horrendous tape. It was not that LE was incompetent, the judge restricted them too much IMO.

LE apparently carried many evidence bags full of items from CN's home. Perhaps they removed almost everything except furniture from her bedroom, and they may have taken many other items that belonged to the parents . It sounds like they had enough evidence for a serious warrant.

I suspect CN may have been at the scene of Tim Bosma's murder, or close by, and that she may have actually driven DM away in another direction from DM's accomplice, who may have driven the body to the farm. I suspect that DM and CN wanted an alibi asap after the murder.

Would "permission" supersede a search warrant? ie: if LE showed up with a warrant and parents said "take anything you need"? Would that give LE greater parameters legally? I know it sounds crazy but if the parents were indeed instrumental in turning in CN, they may well have wanted to be free and clear of any and all evidence. Just a thought and a question.

Would forensics be there if she was only helping DM escape? If she was helping to actually cover up the murder (s), would that bring a greater charge? And I'm wondering if she was even more involved?
I believe it is more difficult to get a search warrant in Canada vs the US. LE had something pretty reliable to search the house. I hope she folds in jail and starts singing.

Is it possible that LE would have found some fingerprints, or suspect's dna on the incinerator ? I know it was outside, exposed to weather -- just wondering if this is possible -- would fire on the inside burn off any fingerprints ? I do not have the forensic knowledge to know the answers.

Maybe LE found fingerprints/suspect dna inside, or outside Tim Bosma's truck. Even finding something like a coke tin, with her fp or dna on it in the woods near the incinerator, or remains, would be incriminating.

This girl is in deep trouble, and has likely ruined her life at a very young age. She was with DM for years, so is very involved, but also a valuable witness to the crown when she starts to talk in order to save her own life. It seems it was bad enough that months ago her parents hired a criminal lawyer. That would take a lot of money. I think they knew there was a good chance she would be arrested.

Does anyone know anything about the fiance who was smart enough to break up with DM ? She may have important evidence as well, and she may have even gone to LE about CN and LB. It seems DM liked to be involved with several women at the same time -- fed his sick ego no doubt, and he thought he was such a " Player " . I hope he never gets out of prison. I wish we still had the death penalty.

If LB left any fingerprints or dna on critical crime scene evidence, or on things in close proximity to the crime scenes,it will be hard to explain away. That might have allowed them to get a comprehensive search warrant.

No other children that we've heard of. HTH. But then IIRC some guy out there awhile ago claimed he was DM's half bro... :dunno:

IIRC it was stated way back also MB does make a weekly visit. Again :dunno:

There's a fine line between love and hate and I know if this was my son and I knew for a fact he had done these inhumane things to others, I would truly disown him. Parents disown their children for a lot less and not because they are cold, callus people, but because they know in their psyche this type of behaviour is totally unacceptable to them and in society and it's not the behaviour we as parents have instilled in our children. Parents who do not and cannot sever these sort of ties typically are found to be placing the blame indirectly upon themselves for their child's wrong doings. The "if only" and extreme guilt trips runs deep in their psyche and that's what keeps those ties bound. And what makes it even harder to sever those ties is if the parent was always excepting and allowing blame from her/his child thorough the child's life. Example: "Yes you're right son mommy shouldn't have scolded you for stealing a cookie."

When you do these types of things such as maliciously, intentionally harming another human being or worse yet; murder, you are no longer considered humane, but merely a monster in my personal opinion. So if the two accused are actual murderers and their parents cut off all ties with their sons over the hardships they have bestowed upon them and unnecessary trauma plus the extreme grief their sons have caused to the victims' loved ones, a huge kudo to them. Let the healing begin. They are strong people and will fair much better mentally. And I'm sure society as a whole will support them if they do or have made that very difficult decision. Such senseless, selfish actions have torn so many lives apart, never to be the same again. Not to mention society as a whole tends to lose fate and trust in their fellow man when these horrific things happen. As SB cried from day one, "it's only a truck". JMHO.

Maybe she is just visiting him until he signs all the legal papers to put assets in her name. That is what Russel Williams wife did. I cannot imagine supporting a son like that. I think I would disown him if I knew he did it. At first she may not have believed it, but now with more evidence, I imagine she will have to accept it. After the trial it will all be obvious. Perhaps she will have enough money to move far away and start a new life. <modsnip> I suspect Russel Williams wife kept her govt. job for the pension / benefits, and that she will retire and move away when she can.

Would "permission" supersede a search warrant? ie: if LE showed up with a warrant and parents said "take anything you need"? Would that give LE greater parameters legally? I know it sounds crazy but if the parents were indeed instrumental in turning in CN, they may well have wanted to be free and clear of any and all evidence. Just a thought and a question.

I like your point hopingforjustice - let's get this done the first time - no need to come back and disrupt our household again. I think this is what you mean?

Sailor, my original thought was bullets in the incinerator, but now I'm thinking a bit different, especially if everyone was killed with the same gun. There would be no way to tell who the bullets belongs to- unless- they found one in the incinerator:TB, one in the barn-perhaps lodged in the bottom of that board they carried out with LB's DNA all over it: and one sealed in a zip lock back at the Coroners office. Also, if LB ended up in the incinerator, there's still a possibility that they have dental records, especially if it was burn on burn. JMHO

What I had mentioned is that if WM was killed with the illegal gun, under the guise that he had purchased it illegally and killed himself with it, I would have to assume that LE confiscated that gun at the time. No way would they leave or return an illegal gun to DM. If the investigation is still open, they would likely still have that gun for evidence. Now if they find a bullet that matches that gun in the incinerator, the only person who could have been shot with that gun is LB because DM would have had the gun when she disappeared and LE had the gun when TB disappeared. IYKWIM.

MOO

What I had mentioned is that if WM was killed with the illegal gun, under the guise that he had purchased it illegally and killed himself with it, I would have to assume that LE confiscated that gun at the time. No way would they leave or return an illegal gun to DM. If the investigation is still open, they would likely still have that gun for evidence. Now if they find a bullet that matches that gun in the incinerator, the only person who could have been shot with that gun is LB because DM would have had the gun when she disappeared and LE had the gun when TB disappeared. IYKWIM.

MOO

Didn't someone find a link for DM purchasing a gun holster online?

Didn't someone find a link for DM purchasing a gun holster online?

I'd imagine lots of people knew he had that gun as he probably proudly wore it around in that holster. Now at what point did he no longer have it? Was it used and then confiscated by LE after WM's death? Or was it found in the search of his property after his arrest? Or was it never found? Other than the long gun, were any other guns found during the search of his various properties?

I'd imagine lots of people knew he had that gun as he probably proudly wore it around in that holster. Now at what point did he no longer have it? Was it used and then confiscated by LE after WM's death? Or was it found in the search of his property after his arrest? Or was it never found? Other than the long gun, were any other guns found during the search of his various properties?

I see that the holster seller thanked his account on October 1st 2012. After Laura was killed and before his father was killed.

There is another seller apluschoice from the same date but I'm not sure what he purchased. Sorry, I know all of this was discovered earlier and I'm pretty sure it was originally a WSer who found all of this info.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...world=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2050430.m2531.l4585

I see that the holster seller thanked his account on October 1st 2012. After Laura was killed and before his father was killed.

There is another seller apluschoice from the same date but I'm not sure what he purchased. Sorry, I know all of this was discovered earlier and I'm pretty sure it was originally a WSer who found all of this info.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...world=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2050430.m2531.l4585

Can we tell when it was purchased? Don't the sellers usually thank right away? So he may have bought it around that time? Which means that he still had a hand gun at that time that he wanted a holster for. But he bought two holsters. Two guns?

ETA: apluschoice sells hydroponic grow lamps among other things according to their link. ;)

Can we tell when it was purchased? Don't the sellers usually thank right away? So he may have bought it around that time? Which means that he still had a hand gun at that time that he wanted a holster for. But he bought two holsters. Two guns?

Two holsters and only one Hugo Boss suit.

Two different kinds of concealment holsters

$T2eC16h,!yME9s5qJF9bBRz0o8Tqvw~~60_12.JPG

$%28KGrHqJ,!iwE2KFwy04QBNn0yUsoC!~~_12.JPG

Maybe Archangel is around and can give us the details surrounding search warrants and exactly what would be required to take so many items from a house. It does sound a bit harsh considering her charges. Forensics? Is there a possibility that they're looking for CN's DNA? Perhaps they're not able to get it even with her in jail?

"Currently, Canadian law allows for DNA samples to be taken from individuals who are convicted of a range of offences, including murder, sexual assault and, in some cases, dangerous driving or drug trafficking. "
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...na-from-suspects-upon-arrest/article14652881/

We simply add more innocent peoples lives to the list of those that DM is destroying or has destroyed- as he sits down at Barton St replaying movies in his head. JMHO

DM's words to the Star after being in jail for TB's murder.

On his guilt:

"“No,” he says as he makes direct eye contact. “I didn’t do it … They might as well accuse me of having been to the moon. There’s nothing real about it.”

On being in the truck the night TB went missing:

"I'm hesitant to say anything," Millard says. "This is an adversarial system."

On WM:

“He was probably the person I loved most in the world, even more than myself,” he says. “We would have deep discussions. He needed me a lot for the business.”

On WM's death:

“I took it all pretty hard. It was a responsibility I didn’t want at that time. I was angry at (Wayne) for the things I had to do because he wasn’t there to do them.”

On life in jail:

“I spend time outside the cell in my head,” he says. “I re-enact movies in my head. It was Jurassic Park last night.”

On his mother:

“You’re an extension of another life,” he says, speaking of his mother, Madeleine Burns, long divorced from Wayne. She is a trained interior designer who has assumed control of the business and properties. “So I’d say it’s been as hard for her as it is for me.”

On his girlfriend CN:

Millard can’t speak to the woman he had been dating for two years because she is on the list of people the court says he may not contact.

But he hopes to one day. “We were in love.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...didnt_kill_tim_bosma_exclusive_interview.html

I'm curious why some psychopaths like RW fess up and why others like DM continue to draw the whole thing out.

Well in RW's case the evidence was very obvious and overwhelming. All the boxes of womens undergarments, the information on his computer and camera. He carried out his crimes alone, therefore there was no one else he could try and shift the blame to. Just like in the V. Stafford murder, MR would not fess up as he knew he could try and shift the blame onto TLM. And that is exactly what his defense did; tried to make her out to be the instigator. Similarly, PB and KH. They know it's their only hope in he!! to get off so they may as well try by pleading not guilty. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317