Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I didn't catch that DM was interviewed by LE AT THE HANGAR before he was arrested. wow. His phone must have pinged there. JMO

I had missed that before as well matou - you really have to tip your hat to LE on that one, imo. Giving DM a couple of hours to see which of his people he would call, where he would go etc.

Chuckles.

I had missed that before as well matou - you really have to tip your hat to LE on that one, imo. Giving DM a couple of hours to see which of his people he would call, where he would go etc.

Chuckles.

I think he went to see CN since he was on Cawthra and that's very close to her place.

I think he went to see CN since he was on Cawthra and that's very close to her place.

That might explain CN obtaining a lawyer early on and what looks like staying silent so far - DM called/went to see her immediately following LE asking DM questions.

References to the tattoo only started showing up here on WS after the 10th, and with everyone on WS diligently scouring the news I feel safe to say that that info was NOT released until the 10th. If you Google you may turn up earlier articles that refer to the tattoo that are dated prior to the 10th but if you check you will see that they are updated versions of previous published articles, and that's the only reason why they have an earlier date.
<rsbm>

The first reference on this board to the "ambition" tatt was Friday May 10 at 8:39 am (I'm west coast tho' so prolly 11:39 am in Ontario) as the presser was taking place.

Add link:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9409788&postcount=225"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1[/ame]

With a black eye right? Was is ever sorted out what happened to him?

I see a post that the wedding was on the 20th.

Not sure if he was sporting one at the wedding.

mark-smich-wedding.jpg

I think LE may have had to use some force to subdue him at the time of his arrest though.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...-mourners-gather-to-remember-hamilton-father/

With a black eye right? Was is ever sorted out what happened to him?

MS had a black eye and a cut on his face at his first court appearance on May 23, when he was charged with first degree murder. It was never revealed what happened to him, though it was speculated by some that it may have occurred during his arrest.

He covered a black eye and cut on his left cheek with his hand.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/23/tim_bosma_homicide_second_suspect_mark_smich_appears_in_court.html

This is from 6/6/2013 when they decided that there may not be a third suspect after all, which was rather shocking:
---
Kavanagh now says police are not sure whether Smich, who is said to have been in the back seat of the truck while Millard was driving, exited that vehicle after leaving Bosma’s home and got into the driver’s seat of the Yukon.

“That is possible right now, yes, but I’m not going to commit either way,” Kavanagh said.

If there is a third suspect, Kavanagh said police do not have any leads on who it might be.

Millard’s girlfriend, whose identity is protected by a court-ordered publication ban, is not believed to be involved, the detective said.

“Millard’s girlfriend has been cleared of that,” he said.

http://metronews.ca/news/toronto/69...tim-bosma-murder-may-not-exists-investigator/
---

So there you go CN, heat's off, they don't think you are Suspect #3 and as a matter of a fact they don't even think that there is a Suspect #3 at all!

Rarely do individual players get addressed through the media by LE. Well LE did step up and say we've cleared AM and he's cooperating. CN, they are telling her they are not even going to look for Suspect #3 because we now don't think there is one. I mean what a freaking relief. Even though every scenario suggests that there MUST BE A DRIVER, LE is no longer looking for one. And by the way she's not cooperating.

10/23/2013 DM was in court:
---
There is a brief discussion about having a certain woman removed from his "do not contact" list.

"At this stage, she has not given a statement to police and I can't say she has relevant information," Crown attorney Tony Leitch tells the court.

The judge is annoyed and says "I'm not going to deal with it now."
http://www.insidehalton.com/news-story/4168610-tim-bosma-court-case-an-endurance-test-for-family/
---
If LE have publicly cleared CN of involvement, it makes sense that DM would feel he had a right to speak to her.

27 days after DM was arrested, LE called the heat off. 308 days after that, they arrested her on a charge with a life penalty.

I think CN and DM were caught covering their tracks on 5/9/2013, but I also think CN is in deeper than that. She was into skydiving...being a getaway car driver sounds thrilling.

5/29/2013, eight (8) days earlier they had said:
---
Police believe there was one person inside the Yukon the night Bosma was abducted, but that person "has not been identified as yet," Kavanagh says.

"It's possible they played a minor role, not a major role," he told The Spectator, adding that person is not a danger to the public.

"The two people we caught were the most dangerous people involved in this," he said.

http://www.cambridgetimes.ca/news-story/3369448-toronto-police-search-millard-farm-with-special-radar-equipment/

Sure looks like Detective Kavanagh knows to play his suspects - smart man.

I agree SD that CN may be in pretty deep.

Thank you to everyone who is doing such a concise refresher on this case!

With the new information of the last few weeks, has anyone's mind changed on motive? We used to get berated a lot for the "thrill kill" theory, but I just don't see what else the deal could be. They obviously had the resources (multiple players, vehicles, and at least one handgun) to just steal the truck outright. I don't believe TB fought for that truck, I believe they always intended to kill someone. They could have threatened him with the gun or physically forced him out on an empty road.

I guess the question is, was the kill the main motive and the truck a side bonus, or vice versa?

Are DM's "I am heaven sent, don't you dare forget" tattoos visible in any of the photographs? I didn't notice them in the pics from Europe. Maybe he got them afterwards (and thus after LB). Maybe at the same time he had the box done around "ambition"?

Not sure if this has been mentioned previously but those are lines from a song called "Okay I believe you, but my Tommy gun don't" by Brand New.

The lyrics:

I am heaven sent,
Don't you dare forget.
I am all you've ever wanted,
What all the other boys all promised.
Sorry I told. I just needed you to know.
I think in decimals and dollars.
I am the cause to all your problems,
Shelter from cold. we are never alone.
Coordinate brain and mouth.
Then ask me whats it like to have
Myself so figured out.
I wish I knew..

I hope this song starts a craze.
The kind of song that ignites the airwaves.
The kind of song that makes people glad
To be where they are,
With whomever they're there with.
This is war.
Every line is about,
Who I don't wanna write about anymore.
Hope you come down with something
They can't diagnose, don't have the cure for.
Holding on to your grudge.
Oh its so hard to have someone to love.
And keeping quiet is hard.
Cause you cant keep a secret
If it never was a secret to start.
At least pretend you didn't wanna get caught..

We're concentrating on falling apart.
We were contenders, we're throwing the fight
But I just wanna believe, I just wanna believe,
I just wanna believe, in us.

Oh, we're so c-c-c-c-c-controversial.
We are entirely smooth.
We admit to the truth,
We are the best at what we do.
And these are the words you wish you wrote down.
This is the way you wish your voice sounds,
Handsome and smart.
Oh my tongue's the only muscle on my body
That works harder than my heart.
And its all from watching TV,
And from speeding up my breathing.
Wouldn't stop if I could.
Oh it hurts to be this good.
You're holding on to your grudge.
Oh it hurts to always have to be honest
With the one that you love.
Oh, so let it go..

I just wanna believe.

This is the grace that only we can bestow.
This is the price you pay for loss of control.
This is the break in the bend,
This is the closest of calls.
This is the reason you're alone,
This is the rise and the fall.

I just wanna believe.

With the new information of the last few weeks, has anyone's mind changed on motive? We used to get berated a lot for the "thrill kill" theory, but I just don't see what else the deal could be. They obviously had the resources (multiple players, vehicles, and at least one handgun) to just steal the truck outright. I don't believe TB fought for that truck, I believe they always intended to kill someone. They could have threatened him with the gun or physically forced him out on an empty road.

I guess the question is, was the kill the main motive and the truck a side bonus, or vice versa?
Ariane, I'd vote for the motive-less kill. IMO, the truck was just a bonus. MOO

I've posted my theory a few times. ....I think it's more then that. I'm still convinced TN saw or heard something at the hanger and they were seeking him out. I may be totally off base but something does not add up

sent using tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member