Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<rsbm>

The first reference on this board to the "ambition" tatt was Friday May 10 at 8:39 am (I'm west coast tho' so prolly 11:39 am in Ontario) as the presser was taking place.

Add link:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #1

Is it possible that while there were LE assigned to the presser they had just received the information about the tattoo shortly before they did the presser and that the Hamilton LE who went to the hangar, perhaps by tracking the burner cell phone, were unaware of this detail although they noted it while they were there? And that after they left, they got this information and knew they had the right man and went back to follow him?

Or is it possible they knew it was him but they put the information out into the public to see who might call him to warn him while he was still "free" but being closely watched and followed? They only went to the hangar to verify that it was in fact him who had this tattoo based on the contact card information?

MOO

I think he went to see CN since he was on Cawthra and that's very close to her place.

Maybe CN had purchased some airline tickets on May 9th and they were getting ready to go on a "vacation" for a while? Or DM was hiding out at her place and that's why LE had to wait until he went to the hangar to find him? Was it the Wednesday that his neighbours had said there were a group of young men hanging around in his driveway? And was it that night that the truck was moved to his mother's place? Was that the 8th?

MOO

I've posted my theory a few times. ....I think it's more then that. I'm still convinced TN saw or heard something at the hanger and they were seeking him out. I may be totally off base but something does not add up

sent using tapatalk

I have said the same thing many times...Something more than the truck..It just doesn't add up. Only thing that keeps coming back to thwart my thinking is the other test drive with the "big guy". :shakehead:

Is it possible that while there were LE assigned to the presser they had just received the information about the tattoo shortly before they did the presser and that the Hamilton LE who went to the hangar, perhaps by tracking the burner cell phone, were unaware of this detail although they noted it while they were there? And that after they left, they got this information and knew they had the right man and went back to follow him?

Or is it possible they knew it was him but they put the information out into the public to see who might call him to warn him while he was still "free" but being closely watched and followed? They only went to the hangar to verify that it was in fact him who had this tattoo based on the contact card information?

MOO

I think this thought is spot on!

I have said the same thing many times...Something more than the truck..It just doesn't add up. Only thing that keeps coming back to thwart my thinking is the other test drive with the "big guy". :shakehead:

I'm with you. The big guy is throwing me off. I can't figure out how he'd tie in unless they were searching the ads to find TB specifically.

sent using tapatalk

And the Baja race coming up where they might need a decent engine to put in the Ram to make sure it would be able to make it there. That's a long haul with a large heavy trailer in tow.

MOO

I'm with you. The big guy is throwing me off. I can't figure out how he'd tie in unless they were searching the ads to find TB specifically.

sent using tapatalk

I've always felt Big Guy was either a dry run for the whole plan...or, as LE said, his imposing size presented a problem for them and they aborted the plan. One macabre thought is that, due to big guy's size, maybe it was going to be too difficult to get him into the incinerator (didn't we determine the aperture was pretty small?).

I've always felt Big Guy was either a dry run for the whole plan...or, as LE said, his imposing size presented a problem for them and they aborted the plan. One macabre thought is that, due to big guy's size, maybe it was going to be too difficult to get him into the incinerator (didn't we determine the aperture was pretty small?).

Macabre thought indeed, but I think you solved one part of the puzzle with your logic. Good sleuthing !

They had a plan, and that was to kill the owner during the test drive, then drive off with the stolen truck, and the body, which they planned to dispose of in the incinerator at the farm. They had already probably disposed of the body of LB in that same incinerator. She was a slim, petite lady, so they had a good idea how difficult it would be to dispose of a body much larger than her's. Anyone can be overpowered with a sudden gunshot wound to the head. I no longer think they were worried about overpowering him, but were worried that his body would not fit in the incinerator. It is hard to get our minds around such evil at times, but they were just thinking about the easiest way to carry out their crime, get the truck they wanted, and protect themselves from being found out. They probably also enjoyed the risk, and thinking of themselves as superior smarter criminals who would not be caught.

I can't help but think that for CN to get involved helping them, and since she was around DM for so many years, she had to have some of the same evil traits. I am so glad that LE caught all three of them as soon as they did, but I have to wonder how many others were involved in crimes with this trio, or just with DM ? I hope that with all the computer and phone confiscation, LE can track them down too.

Society will be much safer with the three of them behind bars for life, but I wish we still had the death penalty.

IMO

I just saw this again:

On May 7, the day after Mr. Bosma went missing, Mr. Millard bought a 37th floor two-bedroom condominium in Toronto&#8217;s historic Distillery District for $627,523.

The latest addition to Mr. Millard&#8217;s property portfolio was a trendy Toronto condo. Although its purchase date was the day after Mr. Bosma went missing, a lawyer who worked on the deal said the purchase was in the works before that date.

Jeffrey Silver, who acted for the seller, said he did not meet Mr. Millard, only his lawyer, and there was &#8220;nothing hastily done about it.&#8221;

So he was buying a condo just before he killed TB and during the time he seemed to be trolling with MS looking for a Dodge Ram truck online. Hmmmmm. He's spending money and then trying to steal/murder.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/

With the new information of the last few weeks, has anyone's mind changed on motive? We used to get berated a lot for the "thrill kill" theory, but I just don't see what else the deal could be. They obviously had the resources (multiple players, vehicles, and at least one handgun) to just steal the truck outright. I don't believe TB fought for that truck, I believe they always intended to kill someone. They could have threatened him with the gun or physically forced him out on an empty road.

I guess the question is, was the kill the main motive and the truck a side bonus, or vice versa?

It is baffling isn't it? I like matou's post #432 - DM was in the process of buying a condo, yet trolling with MS (+ CN?) for a Dodge Ram -(used).

Modern day Bonnie & Clyde(s) doesn't do it for me but their film making and photography keeps coming to mind. Jmo.

I think too that by killing Tim, who went on the test drive, and who could identify them after a theft if left alive, they were eliminating the possibility that they would be caught. I don't think Sharlene Bosma got a good enough look at them to make a positive ID later, and her description was not enough to enable LE to catch them. It was the ambition tatoo that the other truck owner noticed, and reported, that broke the case. Dm and his accomplices probably thought in their arrogance that they had not committed any crime with the large man, so nothing would link that test drive with the murder of Tim Bosma. One has to wonder how many murders DM got away with, or the others that helped, for that matter.

MOO

DM must have thought he was untouchable. "Heaven sent"! I wonder if CN and MS were more heavily into drugs and were thus more willing to participate. It's hard to imagine they were all psychopaths ....

Are DM's "I am heaven sent, don't you dare forget" tattoos visible in any of the photographs? I didn't notice them in the pics from Europe. Maybe he got them afterwards (and thus after LB). Maybe at the same time he had the box done around "ambition"?

Not sure if this has been mentioned previously but those are lines from a song called "Okay I believe you, but my Tommy gun don't" by Brand New.

So it's not bad enough that he listens to emo,
but he's got to get it tattooed on his body?

emo music romanticizes death and suicide. In the UK, emo was blamed for the suicide of a young girl.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/features/emo-welcome-to-the-black-parade-832854.html

emos get a bad rap but remember,

3303041_1373876845049.29res_320_300.jpg

I've posted my theory a few times. ....I think it's more then that. I'm still convinced TN saw or heard something at the hanger and they were seeking him out. I may be totally off base but something does not add up

sent using tapatalk

LE found no connection between TB and DM at all. Therefore, TB was never at the hangar. I am sure that if TB was one of the contractors at the hangar we would have heard about it long long ago.

LE did say TB was targeted for his truck.

I can already kind of envision the conversation they must have been having while planning what they thought was the perfect crime. They figured by selecting someone at random from Kijiji and using a 'burner' phone, LE would not be able to establish any link between them and their victim(s).

I wonder who drove the trailer with Tim's truck to DM's Mom's house.

I wonder who followed them to give them a ride afterwards.

I wonder how long it would have been before the next victim if they'd gotten away with this one.

I can already kind of envision the conversation they must have been having while planning what they thought was the perfect crime. They figured by selecting someone at random from Kijiji and using a 'burner' phone, LE would not be able to establish any link between them and their victim(s).

I wonder how long it would have been before the next victim if they'd gotten away with this one.

I wonder this too. I also wonder when DM's mother went out of town. Neighbours said that DM rarely went to her home. JMO

Before the trailer showed up last Thursday, Dimas didn't even know Burns's son by name. Dellen Millard rarely visited his mother, he said.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/19/tim_bosma_neighbours_miss_millards_quiet_mother.html

I believe it was just the trailer that was dropped at MB's house so the vehicle that towed it there was what they left in. No need for anyone to give them a ride.

MOO

I believe it was just the trailer that was dropped at MB's house so the vehicle that towed it there was what they left in. No need for anyone to give them a ride.

MOO

Wasn't the trailer pulled up all the way to the garage door? I can't remember but we were posting about the logistics of this and there was a poster who lived on MB's street who posted photos of the trailer too IIRC.

It is still beyond human comprehension why DM and MS didn't simply steal a truck and have no interaction with the truck's owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties