Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO.. There are more.. Probably some prostitutes that no one is missing or looking for :(

Oh MY BAD. That is Laura! It came up as Christina on my browser. Sorry! :facepalm:

:hiding:

No biggie. If the police can mess up in these types of investigations than so can web sleuths : )

I hadn't seen a pic of Laura before, so it was an easy one to mess up.

I wonder if CN followed us here at websleuth, or perhaps did she join to follow the case???

I think that she has been talking hence "project Capella"...singing without accompaniment.

A cappella (with two p's) is singing without accompaniment ... Capella (with one p) is the brightest star in the constellation Auriga and means "little goat" or "female goat" in Latin.

How do LE name these cases/projects? Do the names usually have significance or are they just picked arbitrarily?

Oops, Cansleuther I made a typo and missed a P. It is good that we have "Grammar and Spelling" police along with crime sleuths. : )

Oops, Cansleuther I made a typo and missed a P. It is good that we have "Grammar and Spelling" police along with crime sleuths. : )

You did not make a typo at all - it is indeed called Project Capella.

“As a result of an ongoing and intensive criminal investigation which began on May 6, 2013 involving the collaborative efforts of the Hamilton Police Service, the Toronto Police Service, and the OPP, the following charges are now being preferred by police in the matter known as ‘Project Capella’,” police said in a news release Thursday afternoon.

http://www.cp24.com/news/bosma-murder-suspect-charged-with-killing-missing-woman-father-1.1770155

Christina-Noudga-girlfriend-of-Dellen-Millard.png

New blog post from Ann Brocklehurst

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/201...ssory-to-tim-bosmas-murder-after-the-fac.html

Christina Noudga, aged 21 years of Toronto has been formally charged with Accessory after the Fact to Murder in relation to the homicide of Bosma. She appears in Hamilton Provincial Court on Thursday."

http://www.640toronto.com/.../dellen-millard-facing-new.../

Guess the girlfriend was talking all along as I suspected!!!

Time will tell if she talked. Something tells me she wasn't. LE are just that spectacular they happened upon evidence in the investigation?! I would think if she had been cooperating all along, she would have plea bargained or faced no charges for her cooperation.

Why am I not surprised DM has now had these further charges added. I suspect if anyone has spoken it's been MS looking for a deal. Lock them all up and throw away the key. :burn: Why do I fear there are more victims? JMHO.

Noudka was charged today with accessory after the fact in TB's case while DM and MS were both charged yesterday. Hmmm. Wonder why she wasn't charged at the same time as they were?

April 9, 2014: Millard, 28, and Smich, 26, are charged with first-degree murder in Babcock’s death. Millard is also charged with first-degree murder in his father’s death.

April 10, 2014: Christina Noudga, 21, of Toronto is charged with accessory after the fact to murder on in connection with Bosma’s death.

http://www.citynews.ca/2014/04/10/timeline-murders-linked-to-dellen-millard/

Brocklehurst must have "pic" knicked that from one of DM's French friends FB page...unless he allowed her to use it???

Christina Noudga, 21, of Toronto, has also been charged with being accessory after the fact in connection to Bosma’s slaying. She was arrested in the GTA on Thursday, and has since been transported to Hamilton, police say. Toronto police officers and Hamilton forensics investigators were on scene at Noudga's family home in Etobicoke Thursday afternoon.

Paul Mergler, Noudga’s lawyer, told CBC News he is not speaking with the media. "I can’t tell you you anything at this stage," he said.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...a-death-faces-2-more-murder-charges-1.2605741

Given that CN has been charged(likely meaning no cooperation with LE) she could and likely is vulnerable or culpable in other cases presently known or soon to be known cases.

There is likely an investigative reason that no motive has been leaked to the public and the OPPMCM have authority. As such they can take a look from the 10,000 ft level at broader implications. I doubt this is the first time murder has found these three and with an incinerator, I expect business was about to expand.

hmmm just a bit interesting...so many 'GUESTS" on this page...hmmmmm..robynhood:jail:

Just saw the news and all I can say is WOW!! :thud:

Does he really believe that he is above the law and beyond reproach? He can just eliminate anyone who stands in his way when he wants something? This is so sad. And the others, MS and CN? Same attitude or just following the money?

MOO

Given that CN has been charged(likely meaning no cooperation with LE) she could and likely is vulnerable or culpable in other cases presently known or soon to be known cases.

There is likely an investigative reason that no motive has been leaked to the public and the OPPMCM have authority. As such they can take a look from the 10,000 ft level at broader implications. I doubt this is the first time murder has found these three and with an incinerator, I expect business was about to expand.

Have felt that all along..I believe this trial will have tastes of many crimes!

Thanks for always helping us to understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420