Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if DM has a yacht in Toronto Harbour somewhere? I'm sure some photos of him in a boat are of the Toronto Island area. There was a girl found in the harbour last May. She was working as a prostitute and her name is Kassandra Bolduc. Her case is still active and unsolved. Her body was found in the same docking area as the large restaurant boat "Captain John's".

Here is some info about her case: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...or-tips-in-death-of-kasandra-bolduc-1.2518468

Based on the size of the puppy, this photo must have taken right after late June 2011, when DM and his friend came back from the Baja race with the dog. Noudga would have been pretty young at the time. This is a full year before Babcock went missing. So who is she?

There may be a discrepancy but from what I'm reading she's 21 now. If that's her *then* (2011) she would have been 18-19 yrs old then?

Please correct if this is off.

There may be a discrepancy but from what I'm reading she's 21 now. If that's her *then* (2011) she would have been 18-19 yrs old then?

Please correct if this is off.

MSM is reporting her age as 21 so I would say she is around 18 in the photo. JMO

Glad the police have laid more charges in the 3 cases :) Wonder if they did other murders? If CN had more to do in LB's murder hope that they don't give her some kind of deal like they did Carla Homolka! :scared: :jail:

Correction: her name was Karla, not Carla. I only take issue with that because Carla is my name and yes, I take issue with that witch's name sounding like my own. It may be petty but it's just the way it is. To this day I don't like admitting my first name in Ontario because of her.

FWIW, I have a screen capture of CN's facebook page taken in May 0f 2013. She was a member of the "Help Find Laura" group on facebook.

Wow. :( This either means she was gaming everyone, or she genuinely had no clue what happened to her own friend, who was last known to have contacted Millard.

I honestly find the latter very hard to swallow and wouldn't be surprised to see her charged in that case, eventually, as well. MOO, of course.

MSM is reporting her age as 21 so I would say she is around 18 in the photo. JMO

I think we were posting at the same time but yes, she was *very* young it would seem, when she first met (or was associated) with Millard.

Do we know if DM has a yacht in Toronto Harbour somewhere? I'm sure some photos of him in a boat are of the Toronto Island area. There was a girl found in the harbour last May. She was working as a prostitute and her name is Kassandra Bolduc. Her case is still active and unsolved. Her body was found in the same docking area as the large restaurant boat "Captain John's".

Here is some info about her case: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...or-tips-in-death-of-kasandra-bolduc-1.2518468

Send it in

Wow. :( This either means she was gaming everyone, or she genuinely had no clue what happened to her own friend, who was last known to have contacted Millard.

I honestly find the latter very hard to swallow and wouldn't be surprised to see her charged in that case, eventually, as well. MOO, of course.

Pure speculation on my part - perhaps she bargained out of a charge for Laura in return for information supporting the charges against DM an MS for Laura's murder.

I too find her participation in Help Find Laura very disturbing.

I think we were posting at the same time but yes, she was *very* young it would seem, when she first met (or was associated) with Millard.

THANKFULLY she is not young enough ... the young offenders act won't protect her ... dumb dumb dumb :jail:

So - 3 Murders known so far by this serial killer.

Clearly, he had no pattern.

The worst type. Killed with one accomplice, what we are assuming is his first victim, killed his father by himself possibly, killed a stranger with an accomplice and assisted by another. The motives in these 3 cases must be different. WTH

This isn't the whole story. JMO

Trying to find another link btw MS and Noudga. I saw a photo of MS with that same dog but the pup is bigger. Dog's name is 'Pedo' and the date is Sept 17th 2011 in a fb photo.

Wow isn't the best word but Wow!
I'd like to know how and where Laura was found.
This is a surprise to me, that MS too is charged in Laura's death... Motive? Perhaps a jealous factor?

Do we know that she was found?

The worst type. Killed with one accomplice, what we are assuming is his first victim, killed his father by himself possibly, killed a stranger with an accomplice and assisted by another. The motives in these 3 cases must be different. WTH

I know. I'm waiting to see if there will be another property associated with DM and maybe purchased under another name where other activities were taking place. I wonder is MsSherlock can check if there is a property 'owned' by Mark Smich? Maybe even under Christina Noudga?

Trying to find another link btw MS and Noudga. I saw a photo of MS with that same dog but the pup is bigger. Dog's name is 'Pedo' and the date is Sept 17th 2011 in a fb photo.

I checked the dog in the Baja trip pics. The dog has the same markings and colour on his face. I believe it is the same dog.

Wouldn't surprise me if CN was talking ... maybe a bit of deal making .... thus a reduced charge of accessory after the fact

Time will tell if she talked. Something tells me she wasn't. LE are just that spectacular they happened upon evidence in the investigation?! I would think if she had been cooperating all along, she would have plea bargained or faced no charges for her cooperation.

Why am I not surprised DM has now had these further charges added. I suspect if anyone has spoken it's been MS looking for a deal. Lock them all up and throw away the key. :burn: Why do I fear there are more victims? JMHO.

In the early stages police were looking for a 2nd vehicle if I recall that they saw on camera downtown Brantford. It was released then that they were looking for a 3rd suspect. Than all of a sudden there was no further mention of a 3rd suspect.

I'm on the fence if they found CN by themselves or if she is singing and making a side deal ... :twocents:

Wondergirl, IMO, a pattern may have been as simple as anyone who disagreed with him or made him angry. We have an old male relative, a younger male stranger and a very young female lover. Maybe he simply liked any situation where he could exert his power. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member