Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I usually try to avoid essentially content-free posts like this, but "man did I pick the wrong time to take a WS break".

I see some other posters also seem to be on a break.

Sorry, I usually try to avoid essentially content-free posts like this, but "man did I pick the wrong time to take a WS break".

I see some other posters also seem to be on a break.

Yeah - I'm waiting for the "Innocent Dupe" thread to be revived.

I just did some sleuthing and it appears via Instagram that Christina Noudga was having a wonderful time partying with friends in Aug....doesn't look like she has a care in the world.

Now I wonder if they found Laura's DNA in the incinerator?

^ this article says that her body has not been found, but I can't help thinking about that rumour that flew about when they first found the incinerator, that they had found more ashes than they expected to find.

If LB was incinerated, the device was not emptied, and then TB was incinerated...for one person you would expect about 5 lbs ashes. 2 people, 10 lbs. However if one person was incinerated twice over you would not have any hope for DNA to survive.

There is some twitter activity from reporters about Noudga's court appearance this morning. Apparently they are on recess now for 20 minutes (time is almost up) and she hasn't appeared yet. But:

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 1h
Also In court for the first appearance of woman charged as accessory to murder of #TimBosma is Tim's wife, Sharlene, and family.

https://twitter.com/AD_Humphreys/statuses/454617148946935809

I just did some sleuthing and it appears via Instagram that Christina Noudga was having a wonderful time partying with friends in Aug....doesn't look like she has a care in the world.

Can you share her instagram name/handle? thx

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 57s
Court is now in session. Sharlene Bosma and Tim Bosmas parents are sitting directly in front of the prisoners box. #HamOnt #sl

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 5s
Dellen Millard’s girlfriend Christina Noudga accused if helping her boyfriend escape after alleged murder of #TimBosma.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 24s
"Knowing that Dellen Millard had murdered Tim Bosma did assist Dellen Millard for the purpose of helping Dellen Millard escape."

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 25s
Justice of the peace has ordered that Noudga be detained. #HamOnt #sl

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 59s
Will remain in custody. List of people she can't contact is same as list for Millard and Smich.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3s
She'll appear again by video on May 5.

(Escape from where, to where, I wonder? I'm not sure if this means she helped in the initial carjack/abduction (third driver?) or gave him a ride from the farm after the body was incinerated, or what.)

Adrian Humphreys ‏@AD_Humphreys 5s
Dellen Millard’s girlfriend Christina Noudga accused if helping her boyfriend escape after alleged murder of #TimBosma.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 24s
"Knowing that Dellen Millard had murdered Tim Bosma did assist Dellen Millard for the purpose of helping Dellen Millard escape."

Adam Carter ‏@AdamCarterCBC 25s
Justice of the peace has ordered that Noudga be detained. #HamOnt #sl

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 59s
Will remain in custody. List of people she can't contact is same as list for Millard and Smich.

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 3s
She'll appear again by video on May 5.

(Escape from where, to where, I wonder? I'm not sure if this means she helped in the initial carjack/abduction (third driver?) or gave him a ride from the farm after the body was incinerated, or what.)

Amazes me that she was not able to cut a deal with the crown and avoid this charge. Maybe she did not have the wherewithal to come forward earlier and rather waited in hiding until she was ratted out by Smich or Millard. Maybe she blew her chance by being young and stupid.

(Escape from where, to where, I wonder? I'm not sure if this means she helped in the initial carjack/abduction (third driver?) or gave him a ride from the farm after the body was incinerated, or what.)[/QUOTE]

If you look to the end of this article to the Tweets, it states that her charge is from May 9. After Tim was taken but before DM was arrested??

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...bosma-death-in-hamilton-court-today-1.2606566

If you look to the end of this article to the Tweets, it states that her charge is from May 9. After Tim was taken but before DM was arrested??

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...bosma-death-in-hamilton-court-today-1.2606566

May 9 was the day LE recovered TB's phone

LE already had a production order on the phone and received the list of numbers that had called it on May 9

DM was arrested on the afternoon of May 10, and that was announced on the 11th.

And just to add, the trailer was moved on the 7th-8th

So perhaps LE was already looking for DM as of the 9th, and CN did something to help DM evade them.

DM is now looking at 3 consecutive life sentences or 75 years. Is CN gonna wait for DM on the outside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member