Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leitch said the charge against Noudga relates to an allegation that she tried to help Millard "escape" on May 9, 2013. He would not elaborate as to what was meant by escape, or from whom. Police had at one time speculated there was a third person involved in Bosma’s abduction and slaying, but Leitch said Noudga likely had no part in it.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...ce-brings-tim-bosma-s-wife-to-tears-1.2606566

that is interesting. i assumed she was the person in the vehicle following the truck, but this makes it seem like she wasn't there. if she had been in the following vehicle, and left the scene before anything went down in the truck, would that leave her clear of any charges of that evening? That is of course assuming they had no evidence of her having knowledge of what was going to happen (which we have no way of knowing for sure at the moment)?

that is interesting. i assumed she was the person in the vehicle following the truck, but this makes it seem like she wasn't there. if she had been in the following vehicle, and left the scene before anything went down in the truck, would that leave her clear of any charges of that evening? That is of course assuming they had no evidence of her having knowledge of what was going to happen (which we have no way of knowing for sure at the moment)?
IMO CN may have provided DM with an alibi: perhaps she told LE that DM was with her and they were someplace far away while all this was going down or maybe she did make up a story about the burner phone...like Dellen bought it for her and it got stolen??? just a thought! MOO

IMO CN may have provided DM with an alibi: perhaps she told LE that DM was with her and they were someplace far away while all this was going down or maybe she did make up a story about the burner phone...like Dellen bought it for her and it got stolen??? just a thought! MOO

If she provided a false alibi for the night of TB's abduction the charge would have been May 6 or 7.

The burner phone came to light May 9 and the charge dated to May 9.

If she provided a false alibi for the night of TB's abduction the charge would have been May 6 or 7.

The fact that no charges have been laid pursuant to the night of the abduction does not mean she was not involved, or did not give a false alibi, or some other incriminating possibility. They may be holding some cards close to the chest, as it were, with the potential for more charges later. Or, it may emerge that her involvement is more than it appears, and she has already co-operated to some degree, or is being encouraged to do so.

We can't conclude much from a negative. That they haven't charged her with respect to other dates doesn't mean they can't or won't. It's actually SOP to arrest a suspect on a lesser charge that will stand up to a judge's examination while further evidence and investigation is ongoing.

She is most likely only involved in a "small" way .... but maybe these (serious) charges are intended to make her sweat until she reveals everything she knows to the prosecution.

What was the date that DM had friends over to watch hockey? I seem to remember that it was around the same time the trailer was being parked at his mom's. TIA

What was the date that DM had friends over to watch hockey? I seem to remember that it was around the same time the trailer was being parked at his mom's. TIA

No, it was some guy watching hockey that saw the trailer arrive on Wednesday the 8th

Bob Dimas, who also lives on Tinsmith, said he saw someone bringing the black trailer in on Wednesday night, while Dimas and his son were watching the Maple Leafs game.

http://www.simcoe.com/news-story/2874059-tim-bosma-missing-truck-found-in-kleinburg/

It’s interesting that police sources are telling Susan Clairmont that the incinerator was used in two murders, yet it seems to have already been returned to the hangar. The incinerator, now dismantled and looking a little worse for wear, can clearly be seen in the background of two photos accompanying an ad recently placed online by an employee of MillardAir.

At what point in an investigation is evidence typically returned? Is it normal for a piece of evidence (epspcially one that may have been used for such nefarious purposes) to be released before the trial? How long does LE usually hold onto evidence in murder trials?

:scared::eek: Seriously?!! Where are these pictures Cansleuther? Could there have been two incinerators? If LE came to the conclusion the incinerator was not used in burning the victims, yes I could see returning it to whomever. I highly doubt LE would turn it back over had it been used for nefarious purposes. Maybe I'm wrong but that just seems so wrong if that is the case.

Made me think about a couple other cases and evidence, one in Canada and one in the USA. Did LE turn Michael Rafferty's car back over to his family after the investigation or was it automatically shipped off to the wrecking yard? Wouldn't one assume these items would be destroyed? Then the case of Casey Anthony. From what I understand in that case, the car belonging to George was turned back over to him after the investigation. Ikes! JMO.

:furious: Shame on her! I don't care how old she was/is. She should have known better. I don't care who she "might" have feared, she knew what happened and should have had the decency to turn these monsters in. No deal I hope. I feel she evaded LE all along and they finally caught up with her. MOO.

Court heard she allegedly knew her boyfriend Dellen Millard had killed Bosma and she was helping Millard escape arrest.

http://www.insidehalton.com/news-st...rd-s-girlfriend-allegedly-helped-him-escape-/

:scared::eek: Seriously?!! Where are these pictures Cansleuther? Could there have been two incinerators? If LE came to the conclusion the incinerator was not used in burning the victims, yes I could see returning it to whomever. I highly doubt LE would turn it back over had it been used for nefarious purposes. Maybe I'm wrong but that just seems so wrong if that is the case.

Made me think about a couple other cases and evidence, one in Canada and one in the USA. Did LE turn Michael Rafferty's car back over to his family after the investigation or was it automatically shipped off to the wrecking yard? Wouldn't one assume these items would be destroyed? Then the case of Casey Anthony. From what I understand in that case, the car belonging to George was turned back over to him after the investigation. Ikes! JMO.

It is disturbing to me that LE releases crime related material instead of destroying it. There are collectors and "museums" that buy this stuff. For example Jonathan Davis of Korn owns Bundy's VW Beetle and says he likes to lie down where Bundy put the bodies "to feel the evil" (he also owns Gacy's clown suit).

Hopefully whoever buys the incinerator doesn't have a similar purpose in mind; better if it were scrapped.

Maple Leaf schedule for that week

Attachments

• tml may 8 th 2013.JPG
    tml may 8 th 2013.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 39

Have to wonder why they allowed the sale of the farm too! They must feel that they have everything they need to see this case through. I wondered perhaps at first that leaving it untouched may have been a condition of sale, but I have been noticing activity there in the past weeks. Tonight on my way home was the first time I actually have seen a pick up with the company name on it. They appear to be cleaning out the barn. Large pile of hay/straw out back now. A small back hoe/mini excavator type unit was out in the middle of the corn field not really doing much of anything that I could see. Lots of "no trespassing" type signs posted now. Large excavator is still on the property so I am surmising that it was included in the sale.

I have always felt that there was so much more to this case and with the news of illegal gun "ring" and large computer bust..I can't help but feel even stronger that we are just getting on the roller coaster ride. I think this thing is going to gain momentum and blow wide open. But JMO

Have to wonder why they allowed the sale of the farm too! They must feel that they have everything they need to see this case through. I wondered perhaps at first that leaving it untouched may have been a condition of sale, but I have been noticing activity there in the past weeks. Tonight on my way home was the first time I actually have seen a pick up with the company name on it. They appear to be cleaning out the barn. Large pile of hay/straw out back now. A small back hoe/mini excavator type unit was out in the middle of the corn field not really doing much of anything that I could see. Lots of "no trespassing" type signs posted now. Large excavator is still on the property so I am surmising that it was included in the sale.

I have always felt that there was so much more to this case and with the news of illegal gun "ring" and large computer bust..I can't help but feel even stronger that we are just getting on the roller coaster ride. I think this thing is going to gain momentum and blow wide open. But JMO

Yep. ITA. I think there will be more to all of this. The computer bust really surprised me. JMO

Neighbour Mark Majchrowski told CHCH News Noudga lives in an Etobicoke home with her parents and two other siblings. The same neighbour also told me hes seen Millard pick her up on numerous occasions.

“To be right across the street it’s scary.”

The house is on a very quiet street and a lot of children and young families live in the area. Many were shocked to see police officers and forensics investigators at the home, because as they put it: the family never really stuck out.

“They walked out with quite a few items, cardboard boxes, bags, big plastic bags, the SWAT took smaller paper bags, quite a few items taken out.”

“The gentleman that was out with the detectives all day I’m assuming its her father, in the middle of the process he left assuming behind a detectives’ truck.”

more with video: http://www.chch.com/community-reacts-to-noudga-arrest/

What road was DM on when he was stopped by LE? Wasn't it Dixie Rd near the airport? Rufford Rd is very close to there.

ETA: I see it was Cawthra Rd. Still close to Rufford Rd. Maybe he was with her?

Incinerator top left side? Maybe LE doesn't want to foot the bill in having it destroyed so they are leaving it up to the accused side to do the job. Seriously...I hope they don't try and sell it. That would be down right disturbing in MOO.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-image.html?adId=564481897&image=1&enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

are we sure that's an/the incinerator?

1) the angle of the front looks less than the incincerator's
2) if the tool box is flush with the wall as it seems in pic #1 on kijiji, then there's no way the farm incinerator could be as flush with the wall considering the back side is angled out like the front side

incinerator @ farm: http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_...L.jpg?quality=80&size=650x&stmp=1368752559484

thoughts?

are we sure that's an/the incinerator?

1) the angle of the front looks less than the incincerators
2) if the tool box is flush with the wall as it seems in pic #1 on kijiji, then there's no way the farm incinerator could be as flush with the wall considering the back side is angled out like the front side

incinerator @ farm: http://storage.canoe.ca/v1/dynamic_...L.jpg?quality=80&size=650x&stmp=1368752559484

thoughts?

If Swedie's link is what Cansleuther was referring to, that does not look like the incinerator. It looks like a sandblasting cabinet, something a well equipped garage might have for cleaning parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje