Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Swedie's link is what Cansleuther was referring to, that does not look like the incinerator. It looks like a sandblasting cabinet, something a well equipped garage might have for cleaning parts.

Never mind. The general shape, chains, and cords are reminiscent of the incinerator, but when examined more closely it definitely looks more like a sandblasting cabinet.

And while we're on this, I've gotten the impression from the WM thread that people think the gun charges were linked to WM's death. Has that been stated? I'm not clear on why DM would buy an illegal gun if he was going to stage it as a suicide anyway.

I don't see them as linked. I do think it does show premeditation on DM's part though. Some people are not that smart AE, DM and his co accused being some. :floorlaugh:

JMHO.

Police Blotter for Monday Jan 6, 2014 TPS OPP CPS

On Saturday, January 4, 2014, members of the Toronto Drug Squad, with the assistance of the Peel Regional Police Tactical Unit, executed a Criminal Code and Controlled Drugs and Substances Act search warrant in the Dundas Street West and Hurontario Streetarea of Mississauga.

As a result of the search warrant, it is alleged that the following was seized:

- loaded 7.62 mm AK47 assault rifle
- five boxes containing a total of 90 rounds of 7.62 mm ammunition
- two empty magazines for a 9 mm Glock handgun
- a bulletproof vest
- Canadian currency
- powder cocaine and marijuana

Four men and three women were arrested.

Matthew Ward-Jackson, 26, of Mississauga, is charged with:

1. Possession of a Loaded Prohibited or Restricted Weapon
2. Possession of a Firearm Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized
3. six counts of Possession of a Prohibited Device or Ammunition Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized
4. Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm
5. Careless Storage of Firearm
6. Possession of cocaine
7. Possession of marijuana
8. Possession of Proceeds of Crime
9. four counts of Fail to Comply with Recognizance

Joseph North, 53, of Mississauga, is charged with:

3. six counts of Possession of a Prohibited Device or Ammunition Knowing its Possession is Unauthorized
6. Possession of cocaine

Carlos De Sousa, 30, of Mississauga, is charged with:

1. Possession of a loaded Prohibited or Restricted Weapon
2. Possession of a Firearm knowing its Possession is Unauthorized
6. Possession of cocaine

Niccolaas Markis, 25, of Bolton, is charged with:

6. Possession of cocaine
7. two counts of Possession of Marijuana

Stephanie Cima, 25, of Brampton, is charged with:

3. six counts of Possession of a Prohibited Device or Ammunition Knowing its possession is Unauthorized
6. Possession of cocaine

Roberta Lam, 32, of Mississauga, is charged with:

6. Possession of cocaine

Michelle Camilleri, 28, of Caledonia, is charged with:

6. Possession of cocaine

All accused appeared in court at Old City Hall on Sunday, January 5, 2014.

What about the mysterious girl on the sailboat and the blood?

How long had those freaks been killing people?

Motive? Is it different for all 3 or wth?

Vile evil beings

I remember an article interviewed whoever was running the boat rentals. The guy said DM was with a girl, lots of blood and a short time later a new girl showed up. I'm wondering who lost lots of blood and was the new girl CN?

Trying to find the article. It was either National Post or Globe and Mail. Appreciate any help from anyone who remembers/finds it

I remember an article interviewed whoever was running the boat rentals. The guy said DM was with a girl, lots of blood and a short time later a new girl showed up. I'm wondering who lost lots of blood and was the new girl CN?

Trying to find the article. It was either National Post or Globe and Mail. Appreciate any help from anyone who remembers/finds it

there is an entire thread devoted to this subject ""blood on the yacht"" put that in the search box and you will find it

here is the first link to that thread

http://www.manitoulin.ca/2013/05/29/...yacht-charter/
that link is now ''dead''
the one active link that gives details of the blood etc is
http://m.thespec.com/news-story/324...be/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

the globe and mail link indicates that investigation by OPP indicated there was no substance to the report

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210818"]Blood Aboard the "Yacht" - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9517516&postcount=55"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MEDIA, DOCUMENTS, TIMELINE **NO Discussion**[/ame]

I don't see it anywhere on instagram, but maybe i'm missing it... or has it been removed? i got nothing when i searched #christinanoudga

If I grab the shot can I repost it here or is that against the rules?

This is interesting:

Despite all the reporting and all the time that has passed, there are still so many questions about what happened. And why.

Such details are often closely guarded by investigators and lawyers until the trial begins. But perhaps not in Tim's case.

Noudga, who has no criminal record, will apply for bail. And to run her bail hearing — which will presumably take place months, if not years, before Smich and Millard's trials — the Crown will have to lay out the entire murder case against them.

"When somebody's charged with accessory after the fact to murder, you have to prove there was a murder," says Leitch.

While bail hearings are generally subject to publication bans, Leitch is still put in the position of tipping his hand to the defence about his evidence and, perhaps, strategy in the murder case, in order to properly conduct Noudga's bail hearing.

So we could possibly learn a lot more about what happened to Tim before DM and MS' trials?

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4...w-as-christina-noudga-makes-court-appearance/

Police Blotter for Monday Jan 6, 2014 TPS OPP CPS

On Saturday, January 4, 2014, members of the Toronto Drug Squad, with the assistance of the Peel Regional Police Tactical Unit, executed a Criminal Code and Controlled Drugs and Substances Act search warrant in the Dundas Street West and Hurontario Streetarea of Mississauga.

As a result of the search warrant, it is alleged that the following was seized:

- loaded 7.62 mm AK47 assault rifle
- five boxes containing a total of 90 rounds of 7.62 mm ammunition
- two empty magazines for a 9 mm Glock handgun
- a bulletproof vest
- Canadian currency
- powder cocaine and marijuana

Four men and three women were arrested.

Matthew Ward-Jackson, 26, of Mississauga, is charged with:

6. Possession of cocaine
8. Possession of Proceeds of Crime
9. four counts of Fail to Comply with Recognizance

Joseph North, 53, of Mississauga, is charged with:

6. Possession of cocaine

Carlos De Sousa, 30, of Mississauga, is charged with:

6. Possession of cocaine

Niccolaas Markis, 25, of Bolton, is charged with:

6. Possession of cocaine
7. two counts of Possession of Marijuana

Stephanie Cima, 25, of Brampton, is charged with:

3. six counts of Possession of a Prohibited Device or Ammunition Knowing its possession is Unauthorized
6. Possession of cocaine

Roberta Lam, 32, of Mississauga, is charged with:

6. Possession of cocaine

Michelle Camilleri, 28, of Caledonia, is charged with:

6. Possession of cocaine

All accused appeared in court at Old City Hall on Sunday, January 5, 2014.
Wow Arnie- that's some list! Perhaps these were DM's main contact for drugs? I guess all of their digital devices were confiscated as well, plus there's enough names on the list that maybe someone offered up DM's name to LE as an olive branch? Kind of looks like some of the guys had their girlfriends with them and they got charged as well....lot's of opportunity for someone to slip up. JMHO On another note, DM, being aware of the latest developments must have his brain cells working overtime trying to figure out someway to get out of this. MOO

I found the report's speculation odd. As part of the ongoing incarceration of DM and MS doesn't LE/prosecution already have to reveal to the defense?

I expect that the bail hearing will be subject to a publication ban.

They have to give disclosure to the defense. They don't have to reveal their strategy, how they are going to use the evidence and present their case. Now they will have to. But, yes, there will be a publication ban and we, the public, still won't know.

JMO

If I grab the shot can I repost it here or is that against the rules?
It's against the rules to link to, or copy from, an individual's social networking page unless the individual is a suspect or victim.

They have to give disclosure to the defense. They don't have to reveal their strategy, how they are going to use the evidence and present their case. Now they will have to. But, yes, there will be a publication ban and we, the public, still won't know.

JMO

I'm not sure this "strategy" speculation is true or meaningful. If it were wouldn't DM's and MS's lawyers have requested bail hearings for the reveal even if they expected bail to be denied?

I'm not sure this "strategy" speculation is true or meaningful. If it were wouldn't DM's and MS's lawyers have requested bail hearings for the reveal even if they expected bail to be denied?

I think the difference is....

At DM or MS's bail hearing, they would only have to show if there was a risk of flight, a risk of them committing additional crimes, and whether keeping them in custody is needed to maintain confidence in the justice system. The difference here is that it's CN's bail hearing. Since she is only charged with accessory after the fact, they have to prove there was a murder in order to hold her on that charge without bail.

I'm not a lawyer so this is JMHO.

HTH

Hmm. CN has had a lawyer for awhile now? She must have $$$$ to be able to do that. Lives at home, goes on many trips, goes to university, must be nice. JMO

I think the difference is....

At DM or MS's bail hearing, they would only have to show if there was a risk of flight, a risk of them committing additional crimes, and whether keeping them in custody is needed to maintain confidence in the justice system. The difference here is that it's CN's bail hearing. Since she is only charged with accessory after the fact, they have to prove there was a murder in order to hold her on that charge without bail.

I'm not a lawyer so this is JMHO.

HTH

Interesting.... but if the prosecution, to get a bail denial, has to prove murder to the bail judge with all of their evidence and strategy to be used in forthcoming murder trials, that would appear to be a prejudice to the forthcoming murder trials, either way the judge decides, even if the threshold of proof is lower, IMO.

Maybe a legal type would pipe in on this.

I can't find any info on the other two gun guys, even the one who spoke with reporters yesterday, Mathew Odlum. I can't find the actual charges from their court appearance on Tuesday either.
On Tuesday, three men were brought before a Toronto court to face charges of weapons trafficking. The arresting officer was Const. Jennifer Cash, who took over Babcock’s missing persons file before homicide’s Det. Mike Carbone was put in charge.

Interesting that Babcock's name is written in the next sentence. I wonder if the writer thinks that this event will be linked directly to Laura? I know there is a source making the link of the gun with the death of Wayne Millard.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...e_she_was_reported_missing_police_allege.html

I can't find any info on the other two gun guys, even the one who spoke with reporters yesterday, Mathew Odlum. I can't find the actual charges from their court appearance on Tuesday either.

Interesting that Babcock's name is written in the next sentence. I wonder if the writer thinks that this event will be linked directly to Laura? I know there is a source making the link of the gun with the death of Wayne Millard.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...e_she_was_reported_missing_police_allege.html
Matou, I'm thinking that the other Mathews are aliases of Mathew Odlum and the other 2 men are the ones that Arnie posted earlier. Would explain the coincidence that Swedie pointed out earlier. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn