Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
to go on and on about this issue is just nonsensical. his lawyer has not even requested bail. if conditions inside were harsh and torturous, surely bail would've been asked for and media told about poor DM's brutal treatment. pictures might even been released. have i missed news reports where the lawyer discusses this?

it's a moot point imo.

Please don't misunderstand me but could you explain what you mean by "moot point"? I just need clarification about how you are defining the phrase. Thanks.

Protective segregation is the Canadian term for solitary confinement. And again, it doesn't say who decided that it is for his protection.

“He is getting into a routine, but I can indicate he is locked up for 23 and a half hours a day, and that is pretty tough for anybody,” said Paradkar, adding Millard was likely placed in isolation by prison officials for his own protection.

http://www.thepeterboroughexaminer.com/2013/06/13/tim-bosma-murder-suspects-appear-in-court

Sounds like prison officials decided. He doesn't seem to have an issue with that.

Every other article seems to just say "segregation" not "protective segregation" like this link and this link. In one of the links, Smich says he hasn't been targeted at all but he keeps going in and out of segregation anyway (I'm not sure why but in Orange is the New Black it's when they **** up ;) )

“He is getting into a routine, but I can indicate he is locked up for 23 and a half hours a day, and that is pretty tough for anybody,” said Paradkar, adding Millard was likely placed in isolation by prison officials for his own protection.

http://www.thepeterboroughexaminer.com/2013/06/13/tim-bosma-murder-suspects-appear-in-court

Sounds like prison officials decided. He doesn't seem to have an issue with that.

Every other article seems to just say "segregation" not "protective segregation" like this link and this link. In one of the links, Smich says he hasn't been targeted at all but he keeps going in and out of segregation anyway (I'm not sure why but in Orange is the New Black it's when they **** up ;) )

Not that it seems to matter much here, IMO, but please note that the article you've quoted was June 13, 2013 - over a year ago!

Not that it seems to matter much here, IMO, but please note that the article you've quoted was June 13, 2013 - over a year ago!

Noted. It was asked the reason why though and that appears to be the reason.

If DP doesn't feel it's necessary to have that protection anymore or his client is suffering undue hardship, I'm not sure why we haven't heard anything to that effect from him.

The police are no longer providing any details about the investigation on the record. Of course, reporters ask but the police don't answer.

This means you have a choice between no information and information from anonymous sources.

SC is a topnotch reporter with a proven track record and great sources. If she printed incinerator information that turned out to be false, it would be extremely damaging to her reputation not to mention devastating to the families of the victims. I assume that her story would never have seen the light of day if she and her editors didn't know it to be true. The actual wording of the story was likely designed to appease the newspaper's lawyers.

Two points: The National Post quotes Kavanagh as saying: “The report of further bodies is totally untrue at this time,” Staff-Sgt. Kavanagh told the National Post.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...rom-property-of-suspect-in-tim-bosmas-murder/

Unnamed sources are becoming more and more common for a variety of reasons that I won't get into. I choose whether or not to believe an unnamed source based largely on the reporter who's using them. Sometimes there are very good reasons -- and, no, it doesn't have to be life or death -- that someone doesn't want to be quoted.

Unfortunately, horrific as it is, I think the issue of whether the incinerator was used in this crime is indeed crucial information as it speaks to both motive and planning.
I have become a big fan of SC since this case began, she was one of the only good things that came out of this story for me (oh, and of course "meeting" the rest of y'all). I do believe that if she wrote it, she was informed by someone at HPS she found to be credible enough. HOWEVER, we do know LE plant certain leaks to the press and they would do so for a reason, to suit a purpose. I think this information coming out was planned by LE. And best to spread it through someone as solid as SC so it can be counted on by the enquiring minds of the general public.

I think the rumour was released to hush up the many questions everyone (including LB's very own flesh and blood) has about the first degree charges without a body.

I don't think SC would make that up to sell papers though. She's quite worthy of her reputation.

I don't want to double up on anything already done, but has anybody ever created a comprehensive timeline of DM's life and times that can be posted in one of the reference threads? I couldn't find one.

Carli, I believe you mean Susan Clairmont is good reporter. On
the subject of solitary confinement, I happen to agree with you. IMHO, it's inhumane and shouldn't even be an option. Which begs me to ask, why in heavens name would DM want to subject himself to the torture of solitary confinement. ABro has reported that it's his selection- and I'm interpreting that as DM executing a right to be there. Seems like MS doesn't have a problem forgoing life the general population. IMHO, it may be as simple as DM seeing himself so much above everyone else who just happens to find themselves behind bars, but perhaps you can shed some light on any of the reasons DM may "choose" to spend 23 1/2 hours a day in solitude. MOO

Actually, no she didn't. What ABro said was:

Also, it may very well be Millard's lawyer who is requesting he be kept in solitary.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?240759-Tim-Bosma-Dellen-Millard-amp-Mark-Smich-chgd-w-Murder-Christina-Noudga-Accessory&p=10769814#post10769814

Unless there is another time that ABro said it was DM's choice?

JMO

Two points: The National Post quotes Kavanagh as saying: “The report of further bodies is totally untrue at this time,” Staff-Sgt. Kavanagh told the National Post.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...rom-property-of-suspect-in-tim-bosmas-murder/

Unnamed sources are becoming more and more common for a variety of reasons that I won't get into. I choose whether or not to believe an unnamed source based largely on the reporter who's using them. Sometimes there are very good reasons -- and, no, it doesn't have to be life or death -- that someone doesn't want to be quoted.

Unfortunately, horrific as it is, I think the issue of whether the incinerator was used in this crime is indeed crucial information as it speaks to both motive and planning.

<rsbm>

And the following week, CTV quotes Kavanagh as saying: ""We're dealing with one set of human remains."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/only-1-set-of-human-remains-found-at-millard-farm-police-say-1.1335718

Sounds to me like they got their results back, but that's JMO.

I agree totally that the reason someone does not want to be quoted isn't necessarily life or death. I'm sure it's more common for it to be other, much smaller reasons. And everyone has to choose which ones they believe, or which they prefer to wait for confirmation of, for themselves.

I also totally agree that it is crucial information as to whether the incinerator was used - for the trial. And I guess that's when we'll probably find out for sure.

JMO

You're right, it doesn't make any difference to the court and whoever did it should never see the light of day again. It just makes a more graphic and horrifying image in the public's eye to think of someone actually being cut up and put into an incinerator, and then apparently being removed from it afterwards as well. It grabs attention and sells papers and gets comments on their websites. That image will remain in a person's mind when picked for jury duty, regardless of whether it really happened or not.

JMO
Cut up?

I think you just proved a point.

JMO

You're right, it doesn't make any difference to the court and whoever did it should never see the light of day again. It just makes a more graphic and horrifying image in the public's eye to think of someone actually being cut up and put into an incinerator, and then apparently being removed from it afterwards as well. It grabs attention and sells papers and gets comments on their websites. That image will remain in a person's mind when picked for jury duty, regardless of whether it really happened or not.

JMO

Cut up?

I think you just proved a point.

JMO

I struggled with the word to use and perhaps "court" wasn't the right one. I probably should have used the word "verdict" or "sentencing". I do think it will matter during the actual trial. But it wouldn't make him any more or less guilty.

I don't want to double up on anything already done, but has anybody ever created a comprehensive timeline of DM's life and times that can be posted in one of the reference threads? I couldn't find one.

I kept a timeline of sorts, but it's from 2009 onward and has a few question marks where I can't remember where I saw some info and couldn't confirm it later. I'm not sure which thread it might belong in.

Well, it's only your tax dollars. So let's sing the praises of solitary confinement. Let's ring the clarion for long term imprisonment of those awaiting trial. After all, if they haven't done anything wrong, they wouldn't be in the slammer. Right? Right???

Here's the latest, most desirable of remand centres. Why, as you can see, it's practically like a country club for those not even yet tried for anything, but definitely guilty by accusation. IMO. IMHO. Right? Right???

There is no single reason why Ontario&#8217;s remand population has grown so large, but most experts believe that in recent years prosecutors and justices of the peace have become increasingly reluctant to grant accused criminals bail. It appears that officials are afraid of taking the heat should someone facing charges commit a crime once they&#8217;re back on the street.

Martin Friedland, professor of law emeritus at U of T, argues that this &#8220;risk aversion&#8221; trend is exacerbated by the fact that justices of the peace, who receive no legal training, preside over the vast majority of Ontario bail hearings.

&#8220;Handling bail, a crucial decision in the process, should be done by a provincial court judge,&#8221; Friedland says, arguing that because judges are more experienced and have the &#8220;institutional backing of the court,&#8221; they would be less reluctant to take the risks associated with freeing people on bail.

Aside from posing troubling questions about the rights of the accused, Ontario&#8217;s remand-heavy prison population also inflicts a sizable financial burden. According to the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services, it costs the province $183 a night to keep a person behind bars compared to $5 a night to supervise them in the community.
With 5,700 people in remand on an average day, the tab for the province works out to more than $1 million every 24 hours.

http://www.nowtoronto.com/news/story.cfm?content=194873

That old pile of rocks in Hamilton is old and has nothing like the fab amenities outlined above. Nevertheless last year that cost about another 31 million dollars to operate.

I don't know how many remand centres there are in Ontario. However, according to
http://www.ipolitics.ca/2014/06/19/ontarios-prison-system-is-primed-to-explode/
You wouldn&#8217;t know it from the campaign, but there are significant problems in Ontario&#8217;s justice and correctional systems. Much criticism has been laid at Stephen Harper&#8217;s feet for his &#8216;tough-on-crime&#8217; agenda, but it&#8217;s the provinces that pick up the tab for his obsession with locking people up. Most people sentenced to incarceration in Canada go to provincial jails, not federal prisons. Many of Ontario&#8217;s prisons are overcrowded and there are more people languishing in the province&#8217;s remand centres &#8212; people awaiting trial and presumed to be innocent &#8212; than there are convicted offenders serving their sentences.

Good thing everybody in Ontario is stinking rich, I guess. IMO. MOO.

Well, it's only your tax dollars. So let's sing the praises of solitary confinement. Let's ring the clarion for long term imprisonment of those awaiting trial. After all, if they haven't done anything wrong, they wouldn't be in the slammer. Right? Right???

Here's the latest, most desirable of remand centres. Why, as you can see, it's practically like a country club for those not even yet tried for anything, but definitely guilty by accusation. IMO. IMHO. Right? Right???

There is no single reason why Ontario&#8217;s remand population has grown so large, but most experts believe that in recent years prosecutors and justices of the peace have become increasingly reluctant to grant accused criminals bail. It appears that officials are afraid of taking the heat should someone facing charges commit a crime once they&#8217;re back on the street.

Martin Friedland, professor of law emeritus at U of T, argues that this &#8220;risk aversion&#8221; trend is exacerbated by the fact that justices of the peace, who receive no legal training, preside over the vast majority of Ontario bail hearings.

&#8220;Handling bail, a crucial decision in the process, should be done by a provincial court judge,&#8221; Friedland says, arguing that because judges are more experienced and have the &#8220;institutional backing of the court,&#8221; they would be less reluctant to take the risks associated with freeing people on bail.

Aside from posing troubling questions about the rights of the accused, Ontario&#8217;s remand-heavy prison population also inflicts a sizable financial burden. According to the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services, it costs the province $183 a night to keep a person behind bars compared to $5 a night to supervise them in the community.
With 5,700 people in remand on an average day, the tab for the province works out to more than $1 million every 24 hours.

http://www.nowtoronto.com/news/story.cfm?content=194873

That old pile of rocks in Hamilton is old and has nothing like the fab amenities outlined above. Nevertheless last year that cost about another 31 million dollars to operate.

I don't know how many remand centres there are in Ontario. However, according to
http://www.ipolitics.ca/2014/06/19/ontarios-prison-system-is-primed-to-explode/
You wouldn&#8217;t know it from the campaign, but there are significant problems in Ontario&#8217;s justice and correctional systems. Much criticism has been laid at Stephen Harper&#8217;s feet for his &#8216;tough-on-crime&#8217; agenda, but it&#8217;s the provinces that pick up the tab for his obsession with locking people up. Most people sentenced to incarceration in Canada go to provincial jails, not federal prisons. Many of Ontario&#8217;s prisons are overcrowded and there are more people languishing in the province&#8217;s remand centres &#8212; people awaiting trial and presumed to be innocent &#8212; than there are convicted offenders serving their sentences.

Good thing everybody in Ontario is stinking rich, I guess. IMO. MOO.

And of those awaiting trial, the conviction statistics are interesting too. I can't find the StatsCan figures for later than 2011, but at that point, the conviction rate for all of Canada criminal code cases was at 64%. For homicide cases, 47% were found guilty with an equal number either stayed/withdrawn or acquitted.

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-002-x/2012001/article/11646/tbl/tbl04-eng.htm

Doesn't look like it changed much from 2009.

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-002-x/2010002/article/11293-eng.htm#a2

JMO

Here is what I have. Some of the trips, I'm unsure of and can no longer check the sources, so I reserve the right for some inaccuracies.

August 30/85 – Born – parents Wayne Millard and Madeleine Burns, grandfather Carl Millard

2005 – Suicide Girls Photo Shoot at Pearson Airport

March 6, 2009 – Birthday Party at hangar for friend

2009??? – Croatia

November 14 & 15, 2009 – Miami

2009 (3rd week of November?) – Baja 1000 race

September 18 & 19, 2009 – Model Mayhem at Millard Air Pearson

October 27, 2009 – Photo Shoot

November 7, 2009 – Photo Shoot

2010 – Laura started dating SL

2010 – Massachusetts to pick up Cobra shell

April 29, 2010 – Photo shoot

July 2010 – visitors from France

Sometime in 2011 – trip to Croatia?
- visitors from France – August (before the 21st) ?

February 2011 – Laura’s birthday party at Medieval Times with SL & DM

May 4, 2011 – DM & JS engagement photos (relationship ended few weeks later)

May 2011 – Dellen bought farm in Ayr

June 3 – 5, 2011 - Baja 500 race

June 2011 – Millardair finalized the site plan agreement & applied for building permit

July 18, 2011 – Building permit approved

Late August/early September – rented boat from Discovery Yacht Charters in Manitoulin

October 2011 – Financial backer backed out, Esso fuel dealership contract stayed with Flightexec

December 2011 – SL and Laura broke up

February 23, 2012 – Waterloo hangar finished and fit for occupancy

Spring 2012 – Business left Pearson Airport and relocated to Waterloo

April 26, 2012 – Dellen left Reno, Nevada – in US until end of week after April 28th (May 5th?) (picking up camaro bought in Texas by SS in April 2012)

Between June 1, 2012, and July 30, 2012 – allegedly purchased illegal gun

June 26, 2012 – Laura Babcock last seen

June 30, 2012 – LB dropped dog and shoebox full of cash off at parent’s house

July 1, 2012 – LB contacted friend looking for a place to stay

July 2, 2012 – text contact with SL ended, then no more contact with friends or family

July 3, 2012 – Last phone call from LB to DM

July 14, 2012 – Laura reported missing by SL

July 27, 2012 – SL confronted DM about phone bill

July 2012 – Eliminator incinerator purchased

August 5 - 17, 2012 – in Croatia and Greece (travelled 2 months? - Croatia videos from June 2012?)

August 2012 – Waiting for AMO certification & hope to be up and running by beginning of November

September 29, 2012 – MS and AS spray painted Fourth Line/QEW overpass

September 2012 – Premier Aviation gets first customer in Windsor hangar

November 1, 2012 – Millardair received Transport Canado MRO certification (AMO certificate approved)

November 10, 2012 – Dellen joins Steam and puts eye picture on gaming site

November 15, 2012? – Dellen has argument with AS re no contracts

November 21, 2012 (12:00 noon) – Harley Davidson stolen – King & Parliament St., Toronto

November 29, 2012 – Wayne Millard died

February 2013 – AMO certification cancellation requested effective the previous February

February 15, 2013 – decided to cease operations & asked Transport Canada to cancel maintenance certificate

February 2013 ? – Registered fake cell phone

March 2013 – Excavating on farm in Ayr

March 2013 – DM met with CW (airport general manager) re plans for the future, including new tenant or different commercial business within confines of the lease

April 25, 2013 – Distillery SE signed agreement for purchase of condo

May 5, 2013 – First truck taken for test drive mid-day

May 6, 2013 – Tim Bosma test drive – reported missing
- left for test drive at 9:20, headed north
- phone turned off around 10:00 within a mile of the house
- truck seen in downtown Brantford at 10:10 (25 km west of his home)

May 7, 2013 – Purchase of Distillery condo closed

May 7, 2013 – Regular deliveries stopped at hangar until week of May 22nd when regular employee said business as usual starting week of May 29th – supplier locked cash-only account that weekend May 25th

May 8, 2013 – Dellen seen working in back yard with friends during evening – Trailer arrived at mother’s house during hockey game (game ended at 10:23) – last day neighbours saw MB

May 9, 2013 – Bosma cell phone found late afternoon – ground search in Brantford industrial area that night
- LE received results of production order on bogus cell phone that called TB

May 9, 2013 – Police release info about tattoo

May 9, 2013 – CN allegedly assists DM to escape

May 10, 2013 – Dellen arrested

May 10, 2013 – Neighbours saw incinerator on farm

May 11, 2013 – Neighbours reported trailer at MB’s (after arrest)

May 11, 2013 – Signed over Power of Attorney to MB

May 12, 2013 – Police at mother’s house for trailer

May 13, 2013 – Police searching hangar and farm – forensics and search & rescue tents arrived – found body?

May 14, 2013 – (late Tuesday) Waterloo police held the farm for Hamilton police after learning about incinerator in field

May 14, 2013 – (hours later) Police confirm body found in Waterloo

May 15, 2013 – Dellen in court, officially charged with murder

May 16, 2013 – Police confirm incinerator found

May 17, 2013 – Transferred Distillery District condo, Maple Gate home, Vaughan condo to MB for $1 (transferred into Trust with MB as Trustee)

May 17, 2013 – SL interview re Laura

Week of May 20, 2013 – Employee contacted company who sold & delivered regularly to Millard Air to say business as usual starting next week (May 27th)

May 22, 2013 – Mark Smich arrested at 10:00 am on Dorval Drive just north of Wyecroft

May 23, 2013 – Mark Smich charged with 1st degree murder

July 4, 2013 – Sold Etobicoke home

August 2013 – Distillery condo sold

Feb 28, 2014 – Sold Roseville Rd farm

Apr 10, 2014 – Dellen charged with 1st degree murder of Laura and Wayne. Mark Smich charged with 1st degree murder of Laura

Apr 10, 2014 – Christina Noudga arrested and charged with accessory after the fact of murder of Tim

what does this have to do with the price of tea in china dellen? he didn't even request bail!

(and if someone has issues with the bail system in ON -or any other province- how about addressing concerns with those that make the policies regarding the remand of the accused instead of in this thread, where the discussion is, imo, off topic.)

can we move on?

Here is what I have. Some of the trips, I'm unsure of and can no longer check the sources, so I reserve the right for some inaccuracies.

August 30/85 – Born – parents Wayne Millard and Madeleine Burns, grandfather Carl Millard

2005 – Suicide Girls Photo Shoot at Pearson Airport

March 6, 2009 – Birthday Party at hangar for friend

2009??? – Croatia

November 14 & 15, 2009 – Miami

2009 (3rd week of November?) – Baja 1000 race

September 18 & 19, 2009 – Model Mayhem at Millard Air Pearson

October 27, 2009 – Photo Shoot

November 7, 2009 – Photo Shoot

2010 – Laura started dating SL

2010 – Massachusetts to pick up Cobra shell

April 29, 2010 – Photo shoot

July 2010 – visitors from France

Sometime in 2011– trip to Croatia?
- visitors from France – August (before the 21st) ?

February 2011 – Laura’s birthday party at Medieval Times with SL & DM

May 4, 2011 – DM & JS engagement photos (relationship ended few weeks later)

May 2011 – Dellen bought farm in Ayr

June 3 – 5, 2011 - Baja 500 race

June 2011 – Millardair finalized the site plan agreement & applied for building permit

July 18, 2011 – Building permit approved

Late August/early September – rented boat from Discovery Yacht Charters in Manitoulin

October 2011 – Financial backer backed out, Esso fuel dealership contract stayed with Flightexec

December 2011 – SL and Laura broke up

February 23, 2012 – Waterloo hangar finished and fit for occupancy

Spring 2012 – Business left Pearson Airport and relocated to Waterloo

April 26, 2012 – Dellen left Reno, Nevada – in US until end of week after April 28th (May 5th?) (picking up camaro bought in Texas by SS in April 2012)

Between June 1, 2012, and July 30, 2012 – allegedly purchased illegal gun

June 26, 2012 – Laura Babcock last seen

June 30, 2012 – LB dropped dog and shoebox full of cash off at parent’s house

July 1, 2012 – LB contacted friend looking for a place to stay

July 2, 2012 – text contact with SL ended, then no more contact with friends or family

July 3, 2012 – Last phone call from LB to DM

July 14, 2012– Laura reported missing by SL

July 27, 2012– SL confronted DM about phone bill

July 2012 – Eliminator incinerator purchased

August 5 - 17, 2012 – in Croatia and Greece (travelled 2 months? - Croatia videos from June 2012?)

August 2012 – Waiting for AMO certification & hope to be up and running by beginning of November

September 29, 2012 – MS and AS spray painted Fourth Line/QEW overpass

September 2012 – Premier Aviation gets first customer in Windsor hangar

November 1, 2012 – Millardair received Transport Canado MRO certification (AMO certificate approved)

November 10, 2012 – Dellen joins Steam and puts eye picture on gaming site

November 15, 2012? – Dellen has argument with AS re no contracts

November 21, 2012 (12:00 noon) – Harley Davidson stolen – King & Parliament St., Toronto

November 29, 2012 – Wayne Millard died

February 2013 – AMO certification cancellation requested effective the previous February

February 15, 2013 – decided to cease operations & asked Transport Canada to cancel maintenance certificate

February 2013 ? – Registered fake cell phone

March 2013 – Excavating on farm in Ayr

March 2013 – DM met with CW (airport general manager) re plans for the future, including new tenant or different commercial business within confines of the lease

April 25, 2013 – Distillery SE signed agreement for purchase of condo

May 5, 2013 – First truck taken for test drive mid-day

May 6, 2013 – Tim Bosma test drive – reported missing

May 7, 2013 – Purchase of Distillery condo closed

May 7, 2013 – Regular deliveries stopped at hangar until week of May 22nd when regular employee said business as usual starting week of May 29th – supplier locked cash-only account that weekend May 25th

May 8, 2013– Dellen seen working in back yard with friends during evening – Trailer arrived at mother’s house during hockey game (game ended at 10:23) – last day neighbours saw MB

May 9, 2013 – Bosma cell phone found late afternoon – ground search in Brantford industrial area that night

May 9, 2013 – Police release info about tattoo

May 9, 2013 – CN allegedly assists DM to escape

May 10, 2013 – Dellen arrested

May 10, 2013 – Neighbours saw incinerator on farm

May 11, 2013 – Neighbours reported trailer at MB’s (after arrest)

May 11, 2013 – Signed over Power of Attorney to MB

May 12, 2013 – Police at mother’s house for trailer

May 13, 2013 – Police searching hangar and farm – forensics and search & rescue tents arrived – found body?

May 14, 2013 – (late Tuesday) Waterloo police held the farm for Hamilton police after learning about incinerator in field

May 14, 2013 – (hours later) Police confirm body found in Waterloo

May 15, 2013 – Dellen in court, officially charged with murder

May 16, 2013 – Police confirm incinerator found

May 17, 2013 – Transferred Distillery District condo, Maple Gate home, Vaughan condo to MB for $1 (transferred into Trust with MB as Trustee)

May 17, 2013 – SL interview re Laura

Week of May 20, 2013 – Employee contacted company who sold & delivered regularly to Millard Air to say business as usual starting next week (May 27th)

May 22, 2013 – Mark Smich arrested at 10:00 am on Dorval Drive just north of Wyecroft

May 23, 2013 – Mark Smich charged with 1st degree murder

July 4, 2013 – Sold Etobicoke home

August 2013 – Distillery condo sold

Feb 28, 2014 – Sold Roseville Rd farm

Apr 10, 2014 – Dellen charged with 1st degree murder of Laura and Wayne. Mark Smich charged with 1st degree murder of Laura

Apr 10, 2014 – Christina Noudga arrested and charged with accessory after the fact of murder of Tim
Thank you! You're the best!

I have become a big fan of SC since this case began, she was one of the only good things that came out of this story for me (oh, and of course "meeting" the rest of y'all). I do believe that if she wrote it, she was informed by someone at HPS she found to be credible enough. HOWEVER, we do know LE plant certain leaks to the press and they would do so for a reason, to suit a purpose. I think this information coming out was planned by LE. And best to spread it through someone as solid as SC so it can be counted on by the enquiring minds of the general public.

I think the rumour was released to hush up the many questions everyone (including LB's very own flesh and blood) has about the first degree charges without a body.

I don't think SC would make that up to sell papers though. She's quite worthy of her reputation.

Leak and rumour are not interchangeable terms.

I agree that leaks happen for a reason, and good reporters will always ask themselves what that reason is.

Your explanation for this leak sounds plausible.

When there is no body, it's not unusual for family members to experience denial. In the awful Calgary case, some family members cannot accept their relatives are dead.

Thank you Alethea, that is impressive! I hope you don't mind but I added some items, in red, from my anorexic (in comparison) timeline.

August 30/85 &#8211; Born &#8211; parents Wayne Millard and Madeleine Burns, grandfather Carl Millard

~2000 - DM leaves Toronto French School after grade 10

2002 - DM attends Humber College for 3D Games Animation (caught plagiarizing)

2005 &#8211; Suicide Girls Photo Shoot at Pearson Airport

June 7, 2005 &#8211; 75 yr old man has fatal fall at Brantford airport while working on Millardair plane (DM present)

2007 &#8211; DM purchases Riverside six-plex from his father ($1.1 million)

March 6, 2009 &#8211; Birthday Party at hangar for friend

2009??? &#8211; Croatia

2009 &#8211; Landlord Tenant Board dispute; tenant&#8217;s engine tampered with?

April 14, 2009 &#8211; DM on vacation? Photographed with then-GF and friend from France (location unknown)

November 14 & 15, 2009 &#8211; Miami

2009 (3rd week of November?) &#8211; Baja 1000 race

September 18 & 19, 2009 &#8211; Model Mayhem at Millard Air Pearson

October 27, 2009 &#8211; Photo Shoot

November 7, 2009 &#8211; Photo Shoot

2010 &#8211; Laura started dating SL

2010 &#8211; Massachusetts to pick up Cobra shell (March/April)

April 29, 2010 &#8211; Photo shoot

June 26/27, 2010 - At hangar with friends (during G20)

July 2010 &#8211; visitors from France

Sometime in 2011 &#8211; trip to Croatia?
- visitors from France &#8211; August (before the 21st) ?

February 2011 &#8211; Laura&#8217;s birthday party at Medieval Times with SL & DM

April 2011 &#8211; SS Nova "new project"

May 4, 2011 &#8211; DM & JS engagement photos (relationship ended few weeks later)

May 2011 &#8211; Dellen bought farm in Ayr ($835K cash)

June 3 &#8211; 5, 2011 - Baja 500 race [I believe May 30th was the day of race; based on friend's FB comment it was a 3 week trip]

June 2011 &#8211; Millardair finalized the site plan agreement & applied for building permit

July 18, 2011 &#8211; Building permit approved

Summer 2011 - Starts dating CN

August 1, 2011 - Skydiving with CN and visitors from France

Late August/early September &#8211; rented boat from Discovery Yacht Charters in Manitoulin [planned duration of 10 days but returned early and inquired about refund]

September 2011 - Photo of MS with dog "Pedo" at DM's house

October 2011 &#8211; Financial backer backed out, Esso fuel dealership contract stayed with Flightexec

October 2011 - DM purchases condo in Vaughan ($392K); ex-fiancee later lives there

December 2011 &#8211; SL and Laura broke up

February 23, 2012 &#8211; Waterloo hangar finished and fit for occupancy

February 2012 - DM selling Oakville house which is in ex-fiancee&#8217;s name (lived there together briefly)

Spring 2012 &#8211; Business left Pearson Airport and relocated to Waterloo

April 26, 2012 &#8211; Dellen left Reno, Nevada &#8211; in US until end of week after April 28th (May 5th?) (picking up camaro bought in Texas by SS in April 2012)

First half of 2012 - DM and LB begin sexual relationship

Between June 1, 2012, and July 30, 2012 &#8211; allegedly purchased illegal gun

June 26, 2012 &#8211; Laura Babcock last seen

June 30, 2012 &#8211; LB dropped dog and shoebox full of cash off at parent&#8217;s house

July 1, 2012 &#8211; LB contacted friend looking for a place to stay

July 2, 2012 &#8211; text contact with SL ended, then no more contact with friends or family

July 3, 2012 &#8211; Last phone call from LB to DM

July 14, 2012 &#8211; Laura reported missing by SL

July 27, 2012 &#8211; SL confronted DM about phone bill

July 2012 &#8211; Eliminator incinerator purchased

August 5 - 17, 2012 &#8211; in Croatia and Greece (travelled 2 months? - Croatia videos from June 2012?)

August 2012 &#8211; Waiting for AMO certification & hope to be up and running by beginning of November

September 29, 2012 &#8211; MS and AS spray painted Fourth Line/QEW overpass

September 2012 &#8211; Premier Aviation gets first customer in Windsor hangar

November 1, 2012 &#8211; Millardair received Transport Canado MRO certification (AMO certificate approved)

November 10, 2012 &#8211; Dellen joins Steam and puts eye picture on gaming site

November 15, 2012? &#8211; Dellen has argument with AS re no contracts

November 21, 2012 (12:00 noon) &#8211; Harley Davidson stolen &#8211; King & Parliament St., Toronto

November 29, 2012 &#8211; Wayne Millard died

December 14/15, 2012 &#8211; DM runs obit in Star for his father; reception held on the 15th

February 2013 &#8211; AMO certification cancellation requested effective the previous February

February 15, 2013 &#8211; decided to cease operations & asked Transport Canada to cancel maintenance certificate

February 2013 ? &#8211; Registered fake cell phone

February 2013 - DM's helicopter "almost done" (FB post by friend)

March 2013 &#8211; Excavating on farm in Ayr

March 2013 &#8211; DM met with CW (airport general manager) re plans for the future, including new tenant or different commercial business within confines of the lease

~March 24, 2013 - DM and friend fly over Toronto in his helicopter? (friend updated FB photo)

April 25, 2013 &#8211; Distillery SE signed agreement for purchase of condo

May 5, 2013 &#8211; First truck taken for test drive mid-day

May 6, 2013 &#8211; Tim Bosma test drive &#8211; reported missing

May 7, 2013 &#8211; Purchase of Distillery condo closed

May 7, 2013 &#8211; Regular deliveries stopped at hangar until week of May 22nd when regular employee said business as usual starting week of May 29th &#8211; supplier locked cash-only account that weekend May 25th

May 8, 2013 &#8211; Dellen seen working in back yard with friends during evening &#8211; Trailer arrived at mother&#8217;s house during hockey game (game ended at 10:23) &#8211; last day neighbours saw MB

May 9, 2013 &#8211; Bosma cell phone found late afternoon &#8211; ground search in Brantford industrial area that night

May 9, 2013 &#8211; Police release info about tattoo

May 9, 2013 &#8211; CN allegedly assists DM to escape

May 10, 2013 &#8211; Dellen arrested

May 10, 2013 &#8211; Neighbours saw incinerator on farm

May 11, 2013 &#8211; Neighbours reported trailer at MB&#8217;s (after arrest)

May 11, 2013 &#8211; Signed over Power of Attorney to MB

May 12, 2013 &#8211; Police at mother&#8217;s house for trailer

May 13, 2013 &#8211; Police searching hangar and farm &#8211; forensics and search & rescue tents arrived &#8211; found body?

May 14, 2013 &#8211; (late Tuesday) Waterloo police held the farm for Hamilton police after learning about incinerator in field

May 14, 2013 &#8211; (hours later) Police confirm body found in Waterloo

May 15, 2013 &#8211; Dellen in court, officially charged with murder

May 16, 2013 &#8211; Police confirm incinerator found

May 17, 2013 &#8211; Transferred Distillery District condo, Maple Gate home, Vaughan condo to MB for $1 (transferred into Trust with MB as Trustee)

May 17, 2013 &#8211; SL interview re Laura

Week of May 20, 2013 &#8211; Employee contacted company who sold & delivered regularly to Millard Air to say business as usual starting next week (May 27th)

May 22, 2013 &#8211; Mark Smich arrested at 10:00 am on Dorval Drive just north of Wyecroft

May 23, 2013 &#8211; Mark Smich charged with 1st degree murder

July 4, 2013 &#8211; Sold Etobicoke home

August 2013 &#8211; Distillery condo sold

Feb 28, 2014 &#8211; Sold Roseville Rd farm

Apr 10, 2014 &#8211; Dellen charged with 1st degree murder of Laura and Wayne. Mark Smich charged with 1st degree murder of Laura

Apr 10, 2014 &#8211; Christina Noudga arrested and charged with accessory after the fact of murder of Tim

First half of 2012 - DM and LB begin sexual relationship

LB was dating and living with DA in early 2012. It is not clear when they broke up. She charged him with assault in March 2012. It was in June of 2012 that she told her uncle she had recently begun dating a photographer (who he assumes in hindsight was DM). The charges against DA were dropped in September 2012 - after LB disappeared.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4565166-bosma-case-babcock-murder-leaves-lingering-questions-for-police/

Mods: Is it possible these DM timeline posts can be relocated to a reference thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState