Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 28s
Christina Noudga bail hearing will continue tomorrow

Ann Brocklehurst ‏@AnnB03 28s
Christina Noudga bail hearing will continue tomorrow

Wow. Really? I hate the Canadian snail-jail process. Smile for your friends, Christina. pfffftttt.

Ann Brocklehurst @AnnB03
I knew I should have studied Russian

Is this comment in relation to the bail hearing? It was posted two minutes before the tweet about CN's bail hearing being continued tomorrow which suggests ABro tweeted it from the courtroom.

Wow. Really? I hate the Canadian snail-jail process. Smile for your friends, Christina. pfffftttt.
That's what I thought too Matou, they just came back from a break, and then lunch, for what seems like about 5 minutes, then decide to hold it over for a second day.

Is this comment in relation to the bail hearing? It was posted two minutes before the tweet about CN's bail hearing being continued tomorrow which suggests ABro tweeted it from the courtroom.

I assumed it was, but no idea what it might mean. Very cryptic. I'm sure they aren't speaking Russian at the hearing JMO

She must have been overhearing her friends and family in the courtroom.

Noudga was led into the courtroom in leg shackles, wearing a white sleeveless shirt and jeans with high-heeled brown boots. She smiled at her parents and several supporters as she entered the prisoner’s box.
Though evidence pertaining to the Bosma trial was discussed in court, a publication ban exists on the proceedings — something that is common at bail hearings. The hearing is being handled in Superior Court.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...derway-in-tim-bosma-slaying-1.2722912?cmp=rss

where is the hearing? maybe i will play hookey from work tomorrow and attend.

Ann Brocklehurst @AnnB03 · 10m

Christina Noudga bail hearing covered by strict publication ban so nothing to report. Hearing open to public

That's ok. The judge can take as much time as needed. JMO

How can they expect word not to get out to the public/witnesses/potential jurors on what happened in court if the hearing is open to the public even with a publication ban? Do publication bans apply only to media or to Mr. Joe Public as well?

How can they expect word not to get out to the public/witnesses/potential jurors on what happened in court if the hearing is open to the public even with a publication ban? Do publication bans apply only to media or to Mr. Joe Public as well?
I think also to social media too. JMO

When a publication ban is imposed, the court record is available, subject to any other court orders limiting access, to any member of the public upon request to view and photocopy. It’s important to note that although the court record may be viewed and photocopied, details covered by the publication ban cannot be published, broadcast or transmitted within the meaning of the Criminal Code.
http://www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov.on.ca/english/pub_ban.asp

where is the hearing? maybe i will play hookey from work tomorrow and attend.
A bail hearing being held in a Hamilton court for Christina Noudga, the Toronto-area woman who is charged as an accessory after the fact in the death of Ancaster, Ont., man Tim Bosma, will continue Thursday.
Though evidence pertaining to the Bosma trial was discussed in court, a publication ban exists on the proceedings — something that is common at bail hearings. The hearing is being handled in Superior Court.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...aring-underway-in-tim-bosma-slaying-1.2722912

Originally LE said there was another vehicle following, and then later ID'd that vehicle as same as DM's vehicle and were looking for a 3rd participant. Then later they said they weren't looking for anyone else. Why? Who says that CN doesn't know A LOT about what happened, ie even witnessed, or was present during parts of the crime(s)? If she did not participate in the abduction or the murder, then she would be only an accessory, correct? IMHO, I think there (hopefully) is some heavy duty bargaining for information going on between her and LE.

I don't recall LE saying they were no longer looking for anyone else, only that they didn't know if there was a third person or not. That's the last I recall of it ever being mentioned. This doesn't tell us whether they are no longer looking or if they just have no idea who it is or if he/she exists.

As an investigator, you always talk about tunnel vision and I think it’d be tunnel vision for me to say that I definitely believe there’s a third person or to say there wasn’t,” Staff Sergeant Matt Kavanagh said Wednesday. “It’s possible that there’s only two involved and it’s also possible that there may have been a third. And so we’re looking into that and we still have some doors to shut, some avenues of investigation.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/police-question-existence-of-third-suspect-in-bosma-killing/article12370401/

I happen to think CN may know a lot about what happened as well. My post was in response to Arnie's thought that she may have had no idea of anything until a few days later. However, if she was there and witnessed it, even if she didn't participate, and LE had proof of that, I believe the charge could be 1st degree murder due to the unlawful confinement charge. She has only been charged with accessory after the fact. This tells me that she either wasn't there or there is no proof that she was.

JMO

Reminds me of the "call the wolf" comments.

JMO

It kind of defeats the purpose of not allowing future witnesses to attend, doesn't it. JMO

I just had a strange thought (theory) ... what if CN was the driver who dropped off DM & MS for the test drive , was completely innocent , had no knowledge of what was about to take place , and headed home or wherever.

Until May 9th when she put 2 & 2 together and realized that TB was the missing truck owner , and his house is where she had dropped them off

So at that point (May 9th) , because she now had knowledge of a crime , and did not report it , it made her guilty of being an accessory by trying to protecting DM by remaining silent.

Sounds convoluted , I know , maybe it is just a matter of careful technical legal jargon by prosecutors outlining that she was not a knowing participant until 2 1/2 days later
I don't know Arnie. I think if she was there they would have charged her with something for that date and let her defend herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste