Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is destroying evidence a different charge from helping a suspect 'escape' or accessory after the fact?

Good point.

Skater-IMO, from the looks of the size of the trailer and the fact it was backed into the driveway, I'd be very surprised that it was delivered by someone who wasn't familiar with maneuvering trailers. IMHO, women/girls, don't get a lot of experience in this department and it's an interesting concept that CN was really able to do this on her own. MOO

I have tried a few times to back up trailing a boat, and I was completely useless and had to just give it up to my husband who was trying to teach me. Not that all women are the same, but to me, it is not a natural thing to park a towed vehicle in reverse.. something about it going the opposite way than one is accustomed to? It was just a thought on my part that that could have something to do with that date.. but as someone mentioned, even the date is not clear, as to whether this occurred on the 8th or the 9th (I believe it was the 8th). Then I was thinking that perhaps she could have on that date, lied to create an alibi for DM.. but that would be obstruction of justice I think? So.. who knows?

No. we certainly don't have a lot of experience in such matters. However that is not to say it is not possible either. I recently returned from an extended camping vacation where I, alone aside from assistance from my 2 young kids, managed to park our trailer quite fine in a variety of circumstances, certainly some more challenging than a driveway in an urban area. Also my first time hauling/parking etc a trailer.

IMO, I believe that would also be obstruction of justice, but I'm certainly no expert, JMO. To me, 'accessory' means actually assisted with some aspect of the after-part. There are so many charges, and if any other charges were to apply, I'm sure (and hope that) LE would have thrown them all at her (unless she is cooperating as a crown witness and they made some kind of deal)... ie indignity to a body or something, or obstruction of justice, but she only got 'accessory' (which is substantial in itself, I would think?).. MOO

Is destroying evidence a different charge from helping a suspect 'escape' or accessory after the fact?

I think we've already discussed this before, but:

Let's assume that CN is granted bail. So she is out. Let's also assume that she is 'talking'.
Wouldn't she be afraid of being out?

And the fact that she isn't, might indicate something about how secure the prosecution is that they have all of the people involved, and sure about their chances in this trial?

What am I missing here?

What could Millard have needed help with to cover his tracks and help him 'escape?'
-wash his clothes
-destroy/dump his clothes that he wore the night Tim Bosma was murdered
-help wipe his phone, his computer history
-help move his vehicles, move the incinerator?
-get MB to be 'elsewhere' so that Millard could store his trailer on her property
-provide a false alibi for Millard somehow
-help dismantle Bosma's truck into parts, remove identifying numbers from TB truck parts
-allow DM use of another vehicle or storage of his vehicle with her
-disposal of firearm or murder weapon
-cleaning up his vehicle to remove evidence

not sure if these qualify for accessory after the fact/helping to escape. This would happened three days after Bosma's murder.

Help him organize a long trip overseas? Like he took after Laura Babcock disappeared?

molly hayesVerified account
‏@MollyatTheSpec

And we're back. Looking as of now like we could go into tmrw as well, according to counsel. #Bosma

molly hayes ‏@MollyatTheSpec 4m
And that's it for today. Back yet again tmrw for day 3 of Christina Noudga bail hearing. Actual decision could be late as next week. #Bosma

Wow. Is there so much info involved on her part that it will take 3 days to go through it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste