Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What could Millard have needed help with to cover his tracks and help him 'escape?'
-wash his clothes
-destroy/dump his clothes that he wore the night Tim Bosma was murdered
-help wipe his phone, his computer history
-help move his vehicles, move the incinerator?
-get MB to be 'elsewhere' so that Millard could store his trailer on her property
-provide a false alibi for Millard somehow
-help dismantle Bosma's truck into parts, remove identifying numbers from TB truck parts
-allow DM use of another vehicle or storage of his vehicle with her
-disposal of firearm or murder weapon
-cleaning up his vehicle to remove evidence

not sure if these qualify for accessory after the fact/helping to escape. This would happened three days after Bosma's murder.

I think most/all of those would qualify you as an "accomplice", not "accessory after the fact".

Duchaime: "Person(s) that aids, abets, advises, or encourages the commission of the crime. "

http://www.duhaime.org/LegalDictionary/A/Accomplice.aspx

Thinking since I don't work tomorrow that I will make the trek to Hamilton to sit it on day 3 of CN's bail hearing.

I wonder what Noudga will be wearing today :rolleyes:

The same outfit as yesterday.

And while, I'm in fashion reporter mode, Xtina is extremely photogenic. She looks way better in her photos than in the flesh although I'm sure three months in jail haven't helped.

why is it going into a third day? what a ridiculous waste of resources IMO

23. Accessory after the fact

23. (1) An accessory after the fact to an offence is one who, knowing that a person has been a party to the offence, receives, comforts or assists that person for the purpose of enabling that person to escape.

http://yourlaws.ca/criminal-code-canada/23-accessory-after-fact

Again I expect that CN's lawyers are probably arguing that whatever she may or may not have done, it was not done with any knowledge that a person had committed an offense and, further, it follows that anything she may or may not have done was not carried out with the purpose of enabling a person who had committed an offense to escape.

For instance, MOO, could she possibly have been a passenger in the vehicle that delivered the trailer to MB's residence without any knowledge that TB's truck was hidden inside. MOO. IMHO.

ABro, I know you can't divulge details subject to the ban, but would it be ok to ask you if you've learned that any major new surprise may be in the pocket of prosecution or defense?

JMO but a 3 day bail hearing for the one who has the lesser of all the charges only confirms what we here already know and that is that this trial is going to have so many twists and turns it will require some serious massage therapy just reading the news!!

To me...this little girl is showing either arrogance or is very naive. At this point my personal feeling is the arrogance side just based on her conduct reported so far. I am guessing that the arrogance stems from a deal made. I think you will see her getting her knuckles wrapped for this charge and see her as a "star witness" when all said and done. but JMO

ABro, I know you can't divulge details subject to the ban, but would it be ok to ask you if you've learned that any major new surprise may be in the pocket of prosecution or defense?

Are you trying to get me thrown in jail, Carli?

All I will say is that it's been a very interesting two days.

:jail: :scared: perhaps you could elaborate more on the fashion scene? Things seemed so much more exciting when DP was giving interviews!! :thinking:

Yikes, Abro, no!!! (Although, come to think of it, the literary possibilities in the peace and quiet of solitary could be quite outstanding. LOL :worms:

IMO, in reading the list for "reasons to deny bail" that I posted in # 1216, it does appear that there's a multitude of reasons why bail could get denied. I wonder if they disclose what reason it is or if that would be covered under the PB as well? Also, since CN is applying for bail, I wonder if she's successful, will DM or MS be following suit?

IMO, in reading the list for "reasons to deny bail" that I posted in # 1216, it does appear that there's a multitude of reasons why bail could get denied. I wonder if they disclose what reason it is or if that would be covered under the PB as well? Also, since CN is applying for bail, I wonder if she's successful, will DM or MS be following suit?

Will be interesting to see if they try. Something tells me their lawyers have probably advised against it though kwim. ;) JMO. Interesting tidbit below from your post 1216 MsSherlock.
In cases where the crime is heinous and the evidence overwhelming bail must be denied to preserve the public's confidence in the administration of justice.

Earlier this month, the Attorney General's office signed off on a rare request from the Crown for a direct indictment, meaning a preliminary trial will be skipped, and Millard and Smich — who have not requested bail — will head straight to trial.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4726584-accused-girlfriend-in-bosma-case-in-court-again-thursday/

From Ann Brocklehurst's blog post:

Based on the evidence against her, Noudga’s lawyer will decide whether to apply for bail. At her last court appearance he said he had just received “voluminous disclosure.” When she appears in court in Hamilton this Thursday via video, we might find out more about whether or not there’s going to be a bail application and when.

http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/201...cessory-in-the-tim-bosma-murder-get-bail.html

Clairmont: As Bosma's wife pleas for his return, Millard was allegedly escaping
On the very day Sharlene Bosma was breaking our hearts with a plea for her husband's safe return, a young woman was allegedly helping her boyfriend get away with his murder.
It was Thursday, May 9, 2013.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4462499-clairmont-as-bosma-s-wife-pleas-for-his-return-millard-was-allegedly-escaping/

Police allege that on that day, Christina Noudga knew her boyfriend, Dellen Millard — now accused of being a serial killer — had murdered Tim Bosma. At some time that day, she was doing something to help him escape a massive police search for the missing Ancaster family man and the two strangers he'd gone with three days earlier to test drive his truck.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4...or-his-return-millard-was-allegedly-escaping/

Clairemont NEXT mentions the fact that the trailer containing Bosma's truck is seen on Millard's mother's driveway. That MUST be it IMO. Noudga must have something to do with that fact.

Late on that Thursday, neighbours noticed a large covered trailer appeared in Millard's mother's driveway in Kleinberg. On the Sunday, police opened the trailer and found Tim's truck.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4...or-his-return-millard-was-allegedly-escaping/

Just a recap, from the exclusive interview with Dellen Millard:

The day police arrested Millard remains vivid in its retelling.

He woke up early to meet an accountant at his Waterloo Region-based aviation business, Millardair, an empire he inherited from his late father and grandfather.

Millard was fetching financial records for the company when two Hamilton police investigators arrived and started asking questions: His name. His acquaintances. Whether he knew about Bosma’s disappearance. And about the tattoo on his left wrist that reads “ambition.”

It was almost friendly, he recalls. A short while later, they thanked him and left.

Two hours later, while he was driving home, Millard says he was rear-ended as he idled at a red light.

When he got out of the car, he saw more than a dozen people — plain-clothed officers with protective vests — pointing guns at him.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...didnt_kill_tim_bosma_exclusive_interview.html

Police allege that on that day, Christina Noudga knew her boyfriend, Dellen Millard — now accused of being a serial killer — had murdered Tim Bosma. At some time that day, she was doing something to help him escape a massive police search for the missing Ancaster family man and the two strangers he'd gone with three days earlier to test drive his truck.

The CBC recently reported that the Crown did not specify any details of the alleged "escape" - including whom it was from:

In a previous interview, Crown Attorney Anthony Leitch said the charge against Noudga relates to an allegation that she tried to help Millard "escape" on May 9, 2013. He would not elaborate as to what was meant by escape, or from whom.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/news/tim-bosma-killing-christina-noudga-bail-hearing-will-need-3rd-day-1.2723941

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste