Tim Feels Caylee Is Dead....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you all recall yesterday a WS'er said Tim told her/him there was a lead that Caylee was in Texas and they were following up on it. That thread went crazy and was closed. I immediately said he got this lead from Cindy. People wanted a link proving it was from Cindy. Within fifteen minutes it was proven the BS story came from Cindy and the thread was closed.

Now, Cindy is just feeding them some more BS trying to bully them into leaving Orlando. This woman is a very sick individual and I hope she is getting professional help. Casey is the way she is because of this woman. JMO

That is what the Anthony's are saying. But Tim thinks she is dead which is why the Anthony's are not cooperating with him.

"Miller said the toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, was upset when he went on national television and said they were looking for Caylee's body."

She's upset, IMO, not that Caylee's dead, but that her daughter is responsible. From what I've seen, this is all about protecting Casey and has nothing to do with concern for Caylee. If they were concerned about Caylee, they'd be cooperating. Finding Caylee should be the priority...be it dead or alive.

Look at what the Anthony's are doing to themselves!! They are alienating EVERYONE who wants to help them! Unbelievable! Is this denial? Is this obstruction? Are they all missing a few cards from their decks? I am sooooo excited that TM will continue his search, and I bet he is more determined to find Caylee than ever.

They're alienating everyone that is even entertaining the idea that Caylee may be dead. I've been holding firm that I think Cindy is in total denial but I'm starting to wonder if it is obstruction.

Can anyone local tell me if they are getting the word out about TES and their NEED for volunteers (and how to go about volunteering?).

I called the news desk at local 6 and they said they've been plastering that information.

Thanks

I have to post - I was soooooo P.O. last night when I watched CA on NG! OMG! I wanted to scream! She is sick, sick, sick. I am so thankful Tim is staying in Orlando with TES. I thought the Anthony family would be Caylee's voice, searching for her, wanting justice. Unfortunately, this is not the case.

It has become so clear to me (and I used to defend the Anthony's!) that CA is subconsciously trying to obstruct justice and ultimately control LE and everyone involved in this case. She is living in the land of denial - BIG TIME!

Let's be Caylee's voice and support those that are trying to help but find themselves being manipulated and bullied by CA. TES needs our support!

What a horrible waste of resources. I'm glad Tim is staying, but it's clear he will get no help from The Anthony's. In fact, they'll mislead him at every corner, given the chance. Caylee is dead and they know it, IMO. They've done nothing but obstruct those that are trying to find Caylee. :confused:

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if they didn't end being charged with obstruction of justice.

It's very clear to everyone that Cindy wants only a live Caylee. If she is dead she does not want her found. That is exactly why she is doing the things she is.

Don't think the links are up yet, but it was covered on wesh, local6 and wftv. Paraphrasing, in part:

Tim: "I spent over $28K" on this mission. (looking mad)

Tim: "Sheriff Beary has committed 25 airboats, armada? control and $5k" for TES to stay and continue the search. Tim was on camera announcing this to his staff/volunteers. They were VERY excited by this news!

Tim: "I’m pissed off! I feel as if we’ve been used in this whole thing"

Glad they're staying! Sheriff Beary doesn't want to leave office with this one remaining unsolved. IMO

:clap: Good for Tim and TES!

I'm glad he's sticking around, and I'm glad he's standing up for himself and the work and resources of TES.

He WAS being used. Cindy saw him as someone that was going to be her personal PI chasing down all of her leads, instead of searching based on the actual known information in the case, as scrambled as some of it may be.

Tim has his work cut out for him, given the lies and deception this case has been fraught with, but I'm glad he's staying to help bring Caylee to justice, even realizing he has an incredibly daunting task given the obstacles, the lack of family cooperation, and the lack of trust that the family is demonstrating in him, a man who has far more of an idea how to conduct a search of this sort.

Family friend?
Like I said, that is crazy!

Also, if Caylee is missing and Zanny has her.. isn't someone else missing? Where are Zanny's family/friends reporting a missing person or turning her in?..

Good point. For $225,000.00 i'd turn an derelict family member in in a second if they did something like that.

This latest announcement has given me a little hope today. Hope that Caylee's little body will be found and will be at peace soon.

I too was VERY angry last night after watching the NG show. I have tried to have compassion for Cindy and I even tried to see things from what I "thought" was her perspective. NOW, I am honestly feeling like she IS obstructing justice and the total disregard she has shown for anyone with a different opinion than hers is outrageous! IE: Leonard Padilla, Tim Miller, LE, Media or literally anyone else who even whispers that this baby is deceased. But even more disturbing is how she is obstructing justice with her spins (LIES) and this tip yesterday about Texas was the last straw for me.

I also feel like as the days go by, her sanity itself is slipping and I can see the frustration of those having to deal with her. What bothered me most about NG last night was that she was brow beating Tim Miller (even went as far as to get agitated when he mentioned his daughter which I think crossed a line even for NG) who in my opinion was trying to NOT say that he thought Cindy was CRAZY as a loon BUT she coddled Cindy and side stepped all the REALLY important questions she should have asked her.

As of today, I can honestly say that my original opinion of Cindy has changed a LOT. She is in self preservation mode to the point of hindering the investigation and I am beyond frustrated watching or listening to her.

Caylee needs to be found and it is so very sad that the rest of the world is trying harder than anyone in her own family to make that happen.

My hero today is TIM MILLER!!!!

Can anyone local tell me if they are getting the word out about TES and their NEED for volunteers (and how to go about volunteering?).

I called the news desk at local 6 and they said they've been plastering that information.

Thanks

Well it's the big news today that there aren't as many volunteers as they would like. The other big news today locally is the LP bombshell of course.

YEY Yey Yey!!!! TIM MILLER is my hero but more than that he is the hero of those who can not speak for themselves!!!!

Cindy said on NG last night that she was not allowed to discuss stuff with KC for fear of charges being brought!!! Well I would be getting concerned that they would soon charge me with obstruction of justice, And interfering with an investigation jmo.

YEY Yey Yey!!!! TIM MILLER is my hero but more than that he is the hero of those who can not speak for themselves!!!!

Cindy said on NG last night that she was not allowed to discuss stuff with KC for fear of charges being brought!!! Well I would be getting concerned that they would soon charge me with obstruction of justice, And interfering with an investigation jmo.

Bravo to TIM MILLER:clap: I believe Cindy is not in denial but in defense mode.

Well it's the big news today that there aren't as many volunteers as they would like. The other big news today locally is the LP bombshell of course.

Sorry - I must have missed this LP bombshell - is there a thread here on this?? TIA!! :)

Newbie here but not so new since I have been here from the beginning!! I feel like I know you all already. I have been right here with you since Jonbenet.

I think that Cindy is going to be in the slammer before all this is said and done. I just have a feeling!! She has her own investigation going and its truly impeding on LE's and she can't keep her mouth shut so that shows lack of self control so I bet she will attack someone Physically instead of attacking them verbally

Hope these links work:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html
http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html
http://www.local6.com/index.html

So did sheriff put his office's support behind TES in this search or is this a token assist? Just sayin. Is there any reason to believe they have not systematically been searching the landfill for weeks? Don't they sometimes use inmate labor for this purpose?

They are almost certainly looking everywhere--swamp and landfill, if there's credible info about either or both. I don't think they're doing anything token. I think they have a pretty good reason for anywhere they are looking.

Thanks

A few people have heard about the search. I've been asking my coworkers and friends. People are very reluctant to get involved in the search though. I have tried to convince them that I too was scared to go, but was glad I did. When I mention joining the search people kinda blow me off or give me a reason they wouldn't do it. Alot of people just are sick of the Anthony's, or believe that it's been too long to search and they won't find anything, and SEVERAL people have told me they think the whole thing is a hoax. The Anthony's have really turned the public away. It's so sad. =(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmaxwell
Back