Tim Feels Caylee Is Dead....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry - I must have missed this LP bombshell - is there a thread here on this?? TIA!! :)

Yep about the dumpster. There is a thread about that. Juicy stuff!! Of course not good for those who think Caylee may still be alive. :(

Yes, I think I saw the same interview. I was confused by the NG spot last night but he (Tim) just came right out and said, " I'm P***ed Off." (relative to the lack of assistance from the A family.
As are we all.

Beary promised Tim Miller, the president of Texas EquuSearch, some much-needed help in the form of airboats, patrols and money.

"Said, 'We're going to bring you a check for $5,000 just to help on this search, but do not leave this search.' Why do you think he (Beary) doesn't want us to leave this search? He wants Caylee found. I would do anything in the world for Cindy and that entire family and we're doing that and trying to find Caylee alive, but if something has happened to her out here, we need to find her. We need to bring this little baby home. She deserves that dignity of having the funeral so everybody can say goodbye and people can put their life back together. Caylee is not where she chose to be," Miller said.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html (Bolded by me)

:clap:This is one of the reasons I love Tim!!!!

"I feel as though we have been used in this. We are not getting any cooperation. We have done everything Cindy asked us to do," Miller said. "She wants us to find her granddaughter alive. Guess what. I don't believe she is alive."

But Miller said the new resources will allow the search to continue.

"We will dig up the entire landfill. We will drain every ounce of water. We will do whatever needs to be done," Miller said. "I don't need grandma's help. I don't need her help."

http://www.local6.com/news/17380899/detail.html

VOLUNTEERS ARE ON THE WAY BABY!!!

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #10 September 3, 2008

Sheriff Beary donates $5,000 in drug forfeiture money
to assist Texas EquuSearch team

Sheriff Beary will announce a $5,000 donation in forfeited drug money to assist the efforts of Texas EquuSearch, the non-profit search and recovery organization who came to Orange County to assist in the search for Caylee Anthony. The highly specialized, high-tech search and recovery team has been and continues to be an invaluable asset in the Sheriff’s Office’s ongoing effort to locate the missing three year old. Volunteers working under the direction of EquuSearch are searching locations considered to be areas of interest by Sheriff’s investigators. While their efforts have not led to the recovery of Caylee they are quickly and efficiently eliminating areas that investigators are interested in.

Employees and volunteer groups associated with the Sheriff’s Office may soon be joining EquuSearch’s search effort as early as tomorrow. Up to 80 alumni from the Sheriff’s Civilian Police Academy will be participating in the search as will a number of civilian agency employees. We have also received word that a number of Loyal Order of the Moose members from the Orlando, Azalea Park, County Line, Kissimmee, Pine Castle, and South Lake County Lodges will provide much needed manpower for the search.

Sheriff’s Investigators have filed additional check fraud and theft charges on Casey Anthony early this afternoon. Two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petit theft, and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification. Those charging affidavits will be available on the Caylee Anthony section of our web site… http://www.ocso.com

Sheriff Beary will be at the Texas EquuSearch staging area at 5750 TG Lee Boulevard today at 3:00 PM to answer any questions you might have.

Captain Angelo L. Nieves
Orange County Sheriff's Office
Media Relations
Office 407-254-7346
http://www.ocso.com
Angelo.Nieves@ocfl.net

:clap:This is one of the reasons I love Tim!!!!

"I feel as though we have been used in this. We are not getting any cooperation. We have done everything Cindy asked us to do," Miller said. "She wants us to find her granddaughter alive. Guess what. I don't believe she is alive."

But Miller said the new resources will allow the search to continue.

"We will dig up the entire landfill. We will drain every ounce of water. We will do whatever needs to be done," Miller said. "I don't need grandma's help. I don't need her help."

http://www.local6.com/news/17380899/detail.html

God bless you, Tim Miller. You and your team are standing tall for Caylee. Thank heaven you all are there.

This pisses me off to no end....to take such an honest, respected man as Tim, who volunteers his time and experience everyday to look for missing children, and have him treated this way by the Anthonys? WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE? Do they have no compassion for other people in this world? He could have been somewhere else, helping another deserving family, but he volunteered his time to help the Anthonys, and they are not only ungrateful, but disrespectful too? I mean, really, doesn't she want her beautiful baby granddaughter found no matter what? Cindy--what happened to it being ALL about Caylee????

No she's alive.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=11&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1
Cindy called Miller and told him that her granddaughter was alive and that her daughter, Casey Anthony, gave her to a family. This upset Miller because he said if a family does indeed have the missing girl, why doesn't the Anthony family go to that family? "Why bring us in? Why call us? There are many families that really need our help," Miller said.

Tim Miller you are my hero and have been for many years! I thank God for the heart that He gave you! Thank you for staying and seeing to it that Caylee gets the justice that she so rightfully deserves! There is a very special place in heaven just for you and you will be surrounded by all the little angels that you have helped over the years.

This pisses me off to know end....to take such an honest, respected man as Tim, who volunteers his time and experience everyday to look for missing children, and have him treated this way by the Anthonys? WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE? Do they have no compassion for other people in this world? He could have been somewhere else, helping another deserving family, but he volunteered his time to help the Anthonys, and they are not only ungrateful, but disrespectful too? I mean, really, doesn't she want her beautiful baby granddaughter found no matter what? Cindy--what happened to it being ALL about Caylee????

The Anthony's pissed me off, too, with how they have handled their selves with Tim and TES. I've defended Cindy recently, under the belief that she is under a lot of stress... but I am done with it, now... enough is enough and there is just no excuse for her treating Tim like she did.

It's very clear to everyone that Cindy wants only a live Caylee. If she is dead she does not want her found. That is exactly why she is doing the things she is.

It's sad and sick. Poor little Caylee. You'd think her Grandma would be an advocate for her, but I guess not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roiana
Back