Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I love it! He is suing her for

FRAUD!!!

Why can't she be arrested for fraud? It wouldn't be double jeopardy since she wasn't charged with it originally.
You GO Tim Miller! You deserve to get every penny back.:cheer::cheer:

I don't think JB will represent her in a fraud case. I know she has another lawyer for the ZFG case. Maybe he represents her in this one as well.

I read it was an Attorney from Jose's firm. Probably read it on here somewhere.

Can a Websleuther's spouse sue her? My husband wants to know...says he wants to include in his lawsuit; alienation of affection, neglect, pain and suffering, and mental and emotional duress which occurred over the past 3 years of which Casey Anthony is directly responsible. :giggle:

I'm not sure about your hubby's case but why don't all of the TES searchers get together and file a class action lawsuit? They spent time and money searching and should be reimbursed too.

Did I read the complaint correctly? Tim is suing for $15,000? (plus other costs). But he said he had over $100,000 in receipts. I am glad that he is demanding a trial by jury if it gets that far.

Did I read the complaint correctly? Tim is suing for $15,000? (plus other costs). But he said he had over $100,000 in receipts. I am glad that he is demanding a trial by jury if it gets that far.

I believe after he wanted to leave LE asked him to stay and help. He prob is only suing for monies before that point. A trial by jury is smart here. I hope he can recoup whatever he is legally entitled to.

I believe after he wanted to leave LE asked him to stay and help. He prob is only suing for monies before that point. A trial by jury is smart here. I hope he can recoup whatever he is legally entitled to.

Orlando Sentinel says $110K.

Tim's lawyer was on JVM saying they will serve KC for deposition in jail tomorrow.

Tim's lawyer was on JVM saying they will serve KC for deposition in jail tomorrow.
Yep, Mark Wites is his Attorney, sueing for 112K & having her served at the jail tomorrow BEFORE she has a chance to leave town so that the jurisdictional region will be established and she has to come back here for the trial......GO TIM!!!!!!:party::beersign:

I believe the $15,000 reference is to show why it can't be handled in a lower court. JMO

I've been trying to stay out of the ICA junk lately just to chill but my first reaction to this story - WAY TO GO TIM!

did Casey ask for Tim millers services though ? .. she didn't that i know of and i have a feeling that her lawyers can use that argument .. i am not sure who called them to do the search unless it was the authorities actually i dont recall her ever asking for anyones help to find caylee .ppl took it upon themselves to volunteer to go search so that was their choice to go search . she may have known all that time caylee was dead but that doesn't matter in the fact that she didn't call Tim herself and ask him to come search did she ? if it sounds like im sticking up for her no im not im more curious about it .. Casey didn't ask anyone to search for caylee that is the thing her GP did .

ICA "failed to correct materially false information provided to" TES. TES' searches were based on ICA's "lies, omissions, deceptions."

Quoted from http://texasequusearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Casey-Anthony-Case-11-CA-8475.pdf

The legal thread experts are not overly optimistc about this lawsuit...
Casey did not ask them to come, apparently, or anyone else who showed up to search. Also, one of out experts says she can't be forced to tell whatever she may have told JB, due to attorney/client.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...-texas-equusearch-law20110712,0,2035986.story

The volunteer search group Texas EquuSearch filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony this afternoon, looking to recoup more than $100,000 it spent to look for Caylee Anthony in 2008.

The lawsuit alleges that Casey Anthony committed fraud because she knew her 2-year-old daughter was dead and not alive as she and her parents claimed when asking for help from EquuSearch.

"It was Jose Baez's opening statement when he said Caylee was never missing because she had died, that got me really upset," Miller said. "We were lied to and misled."

I am elated to hear this!

That money will help so many grieving families that actually have missing loved ones!

NaJame isn't representing Tim any longer or just not in this matter? TIA.

She will always be ICA to me. Or is she going to be Tot Mom forever?
jmo
:hand: God NO! I hate that term, because she was never a good mother to Caylee!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back