Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The judge did rule, however, that Anthony could be compelled to answer two "admissions":

Admit that you did not observe or hear George Anthony call 911 at any time to report that he or you had discovered that Caylee Marie Anthony had drowned in the swimming pool at your parents' house on or about June 16, 2008?

Admit that you were aware in September 2008 and October 2008 that EquuSearch was conducting searches for your daughter, Caylee?

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/370998?cmpid=twitter

just 2 questions...huh....

Can someone explain the reasoning behind asking the First question pertaining to George...is it because of the accusations he found Caylee?

I get the 2nd question..

"The judge did rule, however, that Anthony could be compelled to answer two "admissions":

Admit that you did not observe or hear George Anthony call 911 at any time to report that he or you had discovered that Caylee Marie Anthony had drowned in the swimming poll at your parents' house on or about June 16, 2008.
Admit that you were aware in September 2008 and October 2008 that EquuSearch was conducting searches for your daughter, Caylee.
"
She has 10 days to provide answers to these admissions.

YES. Ha ha ha Let's start a countdown.

She is ordered by the court to answer those two vital questions by JANUARY 27TH!

Did she or George call 911 when they found Caylee in the pool? Well, Casey, we are waiting.....:waiting::waiting::waiting:

"The judge did rule, however, that Anthony could be compelled to answer two "admissions":

Admit that you did not observe or hear George Anthony call 911 at any time to report that he or you had discovered that Caylee Marie Anthony had drowned in the swimming poll at your parents' house on or about June 16, 2008.
Admit that you were aware in September 2008 and October 2008 that EquuSearch was conducting searches for your daughter, Caylee.
"
She has 10 days to provide answers to these admissions.

YES. Ha ha ha Let's start a countdown.

She is ordered by the court to answer those two vital questions by JANUARY 27TH!

Did she or George call 911 when they found Caylee in the pool? Well, Casey, we are waiting.....:waiting::waiting::waiting:

I wonder if she will be answering verbally via Skype or by hand written or typed letter?

Can someone explain the reasoning behind asking the First question pertaining to George...is it because of the accusations he found Caylee?

I get the 2nd question..

Point being OCA was claiming Caylee was dead on that occasion. If so - what was Tim Miller doing there wasting his time looking for a live child??:rocker:

"The tide is high and I'm holding on" - and it's about to turn! Everybody up on their boards - let's catch the first big wave as it heads to shore!!! :woohoo:

I get the 2nd question..

that was my first thought also, I am wondering about the wording of the first question,

is it because of Jose's opening statement? which was not actual evidence at the trial?

or are they going with her "original" story which is that her FINAL story that was given to Danziger and Weitz during their psych evals??

I found that question veerrrrrrrry interesting.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I get the 2nd question..

Just a guess. If she answers the first question no, that she did not hear George call 911 ~ then it would be clear that the responsibility fell to her to call for help. IOW, she won't be able to say, "I thought Dad called."

But I don't know; that doesn't really make a whole bunch of sense either. :dunno:

I get the 2nd question..

I think she will say they did not call because GA said he would take care of it in order not to upset Momma Anthony. George will be blamed as usual.

"Admit that you did not observe or hear George Anthony call 911 at any time to report that he or you had discovered that Caylee Marie Anthony had drowned in the swimming poll at your parents' house on or about June 16, 2008."

so I guess she is going with George was present at the time as her "truthful" statement? otherwise, why is it not "admit that YOU did not call 911 at any time....."??

I am still trying to figure this out.....so I guess she is saying that George was definitely present.....is that what that question means? can they ASSUME that without asking her anything else about the happenings of that day?

I think she will say they did not call because GA said he would take care of it in order not to upset Momma Anthony. George will be blamed as usual.

Not good enough - Caylee was her responsibility - and OCA said she was dead. This is for Tim Miller - why the search?

C'mon folks - half of this statement is admitting she knew/claimed Caylee was Dead!!!!

Just a guess. If she answers the first question no, that she did not hear George call 911 ~ then it would be clear that the responsibility fell to her to call for help. IOW, she won't be able to say, "I thought Dad called."

But I don't know; that doesn't really make a whole bunch of sense either. :dunno:

It's about Caylee being dead and OCA knowing it! Not about calling at all!!!

Either she explains that it didn't happen and she lied or she admits she should have called and Caylee was indeed dead on that day.

I think I'm posting in invisible ink trying to make a point here! LOL

Point being OCA was claiming Caylee was dead on that occasion. If so - what was Tim Miller doing there wasting his time looking for a live child??:rocker:

"The tide is high and I'm holding on" - and it's about to turn! Everybody up on their boards - let's catch the first big wave as it heads to shore!!! :woohoo:

Okay, so the first question will get her to admit Caylee drowned by asking her to admit she did not know if George called 911 after one of them found Caylee dead which will lead into the 2nd where she will admit she was aware TES was searching for Caylee..

:waitasec:...hmmm...:waitasec: I think I got it...

But, wow, the second question, "Admit that you were aware in September 2008 and October 2008 that EquuSearch was conducting searches for your daughter, Caylee," really nails her to the wall, doesn't it?

Seems like if she makes this admission that it opens her up to being sued by all of the searchers, too. Do you think?

that was my first thought also, I am wondering about the wording of the first question,

is it because of Jose's opening statement? which was not actual evidence at the trial?

or are they going with her "original" story which is that her FINAL story that was given to Danziger and Weitz during their psych evals??

I found that question veerrrrrrrry interesting.

IMO, MOO, etc.

I do, too! I wonder if they have some sort of correspondence or contract/paperwork with signatures that causes them to ask this question? It seems odd on the surface, but I have to believe they have a specific purpose in asking it.

Not good enough - Caylee was her responsibility - and OCA said she was dead. This is for Tim Miller - why the search?

C'mon folks - half of this statement is admitting she knew/claimed Caylee was Dead!!!!

Right and there was no need for Tim Miller to be there. Gotcha. Well we know what she should say but will she?

I see that she will be asked to admit that Caylee was dead, I still can't figure out if TES's attorney can only ask "two" questions, why they are able to include George in the first one, making him definitely present on that day at the actual "drowning" event. Somehow FCA has to have stated that George was definitely there. The only place I am aware of that "publicly" being stated was at the trial in Jose's opening statement, and also the 2 psych doctors depos that were recently released.

I am somewhat confused by the basis for that first question.....

:floorlaugh:I am trying to get this, am I overthinking it??:

"Admit that you did not observe or hear George Anthony call 911 at any time to report that he or you had discovered that Caylee Marie Anthony had drowned in the swimming poll at your parents' house on or about June 16, 2008." YES, I admit that. I did not see or hear GA call 911 to report that GA or I discovered Caylee drowned.

"Admit that you did not observe or hear George Anthony call 911 at any time to report that he or you had discovered that Caylee Marie Anthony had drowned in the swimming poll at your parents' house on or about June 16, 2008." NO, I do not admit that. GA did not call 911 to report that GA or I discovered Caylee drowned.

So, is it a "win win" situation for TES? I think I am confusing myself :floorlaugh:

I don't think I will get 4,000,000,000+ THANKS for THESE posts!!!!!!

ETA: Why are they even asking about calling 911, when there are no recorded 911 calls????? I know there is a basis for this question, I am sure they crafted these 2 questions today with the judge, but I can't figure the actual question out.

I see that she will be asked to admit that Caylee was dead, I still can't figure out if TES's attorney can only ask "two" questions, why they are able to include George in the first one, making him definitely present on that day at the actual "drowning" event. Somehow FCA has to have stated that George was definitely there. The only place I am aware of that "publicly" being stated was at the trial in Jose's opening statement, and also the 2 psych doctors depos that were recently released.

I am somewhat confused by the basis for that first question.....

But Baez's opening statement is not considered evidence right?

The only official statement we have from Casey is the LE report she gave in July 2008..accusing the Nanny

Can the Dr's evaluations be considered an amendment to that LE report?

:floorlaugh:I am trying to get this, am I overthinking it??:

"Admit that you did not observe or hear George Anthony call 911 at any time to report that he or you had discovered that Caylee Marie Anthony had drowned in the swimming poll at your parents' house on or about June 16, 2008." YES, I admit that. I did not see or hear GA call 911 to report that GA or I discovered Caylee drowned.

"Admit that you did not observe or hear George Anthony call 911 at any time to report that he or you had discovered that Caylee Marie Anthony had drowned in the swimming poll at your parents' house on or about June 16, 2008." NO, I do not admit that. GA nor I called 911 to report that GA or I discovered Caylee drowned.

So, is it a "win win" situation for TES? I think I am confusing myself :floorlaugh:

I don't think I will get 4,000,000,000+ THANKS for THESE posts!!!!!!

bbm
I probably am...LOL

So if KC lies and says GA was definitely there, what will this mean for him. Will he be able to defend himself?

Now I guess we know why her lawyers had no comments today for the media.

Okay, so the first question will get her to admit Caylee drowned by asking her to admit she did not know if George called 911 after one of them found Caylee dead which will lead into the 2nd where she will admit she was aware TES was searching for Caylee..

:waitasec:...hmmm...:waitasec: I think I got it...

Yes, to both. To admit she "knew" Caylee drowned (read was dead) on or about June 16th, and I think the George question is just to block her trying to get out of it all by saying "it was what George told her" and she has no idea what happened.

We know she knew TES was searching since she was there at the house and was "thinking" about pinpointing a place on the map for Tim to look - so I just don't know how she could lie her way out of that question.

Both the primary questions for TES to have answered. Not sure if I could think of two better ones.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back