Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If they tie George to Casey (thru her words,of course)...can TM go after him as well?

So if KC lies and says GA was definitely there, what will this mean for him. Will he be able to defend himself?

Now I guess we know why her lawyers had no comments today for the media.

I think George is "the red herring". She can foist the blame on George for Caylee being dead - but the real question is - was Caylee dead on the 16th of June - whether George was there or not.

It is a way to get her to answer without admitting absolute guilt in Caylee's death. Ignore the George part.

I think the reason they are going with the first question is that they are 'accepting' Casey's version of events. It is like they are saying, "OKAY, let's go with your story, and accept that you and your dad found a dead child in the pool...ok, then what happened...Did one of you call 911?"

If they ACCEPT her version of events, then she is wrong for not telling TES to quit the search.

However, if she says she did not know Caylee was not missing, then she lied when she told everyone the first version of events.

She is caught in a catch-22 in this two part question, imo.

But Baez's opening statement is not considered evidence right?

The only official statement we have from Casey is the LE report she gave in July 2008..accusing the Nanny

Can the Dr's evaluations be considered an amendment to that LE report?

Correct, Baez's opening statement is NOT evidence.......

Now I am bugged why they are asking about calling 911 when there were NO recorded 911 calls on that date about this??? why are they asking about calling 911 at all?

O.K., I give up on this for now. :floorlaugh:

If they tie George to Casey (thru her words,of course)...can TM go after him as well?

Tim knows better. I don't think this is about George at all. Again, I think this is so she will answer about whether or not Caylee was dead or alive on that day without admitting she alone killed her.

But Baez's opening statement is not considered evidence right?

The only official statement we have from Casey is the LE report she gave in July 2008..accusing the Nanny

Can the Dr's evaluations be considered an amendment to that LE report?

Baez made that claim all the way through the trial. And blamed the death on George. But Baez was definitely admitting Caylee was dead on July 16th. Just not by whose hand.

This and all statements IMO.

I think the reason they are going with the first question is that they are 'accepting' Casey's version of events. It is like they are saying, "OKAY, let's go with your story, and accept that you and your dad found a dead child in the pool...ok, then what happened...Did one of you call 911?"

If they ACCEPT her version of events, then she is wrong for not telling TES to quit the search.

However, if she says she did not know Caylee was not missing, then she lied when she told everyone the first version of events.

O.K., get it now.

I don't agree. I think they know they will never get OCA to admit responsibility for killing Caylee. Since the point of these questions are - #1. was Caylee dead on the 16th of June? and #2 - did you know TES was searching for Caylee on those dates.

So if we get "yes" and "yes" - then bingo, TES wins their case.

Tim knows better. I don't think this is about George at all. Again, I think this is so she will answer about whether or not Caylee was dead or alive on that day without admitting she alone killed her.

I get it now, thanks. I didn't actually think it was about GA, I just thought they would have to have some factual basis for throwing GA in the mix, but i can see where you said upthread they are in a sense "blocking" her from saying "GA did it all away from my presence".

This will all be very interesting.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Baez made that claim all the way through the trial. And blamed the death on George. But Baez was definitely admitting Caylee was dead on July 16th. Just not by whose hand.

This and all statements IMO.
I wish we knew all the other questions...might help to better understand this one...cause I'm still not getting it.

I think it is like when your kids are in middle school, and they try these ridiculous stories out on you. [ No,we weren't playing with matches..ummm...this new kid was...don't know his name..never saw him around here before,,,yup, he was in our front yard but I think he moved back to Texas....]

Anyway, one of the best ways to trap them is to 'accept' their version of events and follow it through. It was kind of fun sometimes...lol

So if KC lies and says GA was definitely there, what will this mean for him. Will he be able to defend himself?

Now I guess we know why her lawyers had no comments today for the media.

I think it'll just open up that old can of worms, force the parents to speak up. I'm just so afraid we'd see a repeat of days past, kwim? Total ball of confusion.:waitasec: Maybe as luck might have it, all will come unraveled, then what? Got a feeling we will be hearing about FCA and Co. for years to come unfortunatley; and that's alright too, just as long as everyone who dilligently supports Caylee and has supported her will finally see justice at it's finest.

Correct, Baez's opening statement is NOT evidence.......

Now I am bugged why they are asking about calling 911 when there were NO recorded 911 calls on that date about this??? why are they asking about calling 911 at all?

O.K., I give up on this for now. :floorlaugh:

Red herrings, red herrings, window dressing, window dressing - but just filler for the real question.

My favourite - situational analysis. This is a clever judge!! Hmm - maybe HHJP did pick up the phone....:waitasec:

I don't agree. I think they know they will never get OCA to admit responsibility for killing Caylee. Since the point of these questions are - #1. was Caylee dead on the 16th of June? and #2 - did you know TES was searching for Caylee on those dates.

You always think these things out thoroughly. It makes sense and it makes me very happy.

On that note. Bedtime for me. Have a good evening.

I think it is both. I think they are covering all of their bases---there are only a few ways that she can answer. But no matter which way she does she will be trapped. Like a Chinese Finger Trap.

I see that she will be asked to admit that Caylee was dead, I still can't figure out if TES's attorney can only ask "two" questions, why they are able to include George in the first one, making him definitely present on that day at the actual "drowning" event. Somehow FCA has to have stated that George was definitely there. The only place I am aware of that "publicly" being stated was at the trial in Jose's opening statement, and also the 2 psych doctors depos that were recently released.

I am somewhat confused by the basis for that first question.....

Because they will NEVER get OCA to admit guilt for Caylee's death. What they want to know, by asking about George and the 911 call that Caylee drowned on that day -is was Caylee dead on June 16th. Can they get OCA to admit she was dead, (but not to admit her own guilt-which is what the George/911 segway is all about)

Dead = Why Search? = BINGO!!!

I think it is both. I think they are covering all of their bases---there are only a few ways that she can answer. But no matter which way she does she will be trapped. Like a Chinese Finger Trap.

Exactly!! COOL, EH??

Red herrings, red herrings, window dressing, window dressing - but just filler for the real question.

My favourite - situational analysis. This is a clever judge!! Hmm - maybe HHJP did pick up the phone....:waitasec:

I just figure out my initial problem, I keep forgetting TES's attorneys were the ones who crafted and asked this question. For some reason, I at first thought CM/Greene crafted this question behind closed doors today with the Judge. NOW I COMPLETELY get it....... FCA's whole DT has me overloaded on conspiracy theories, I am trying to look for the smoke and mirrors in everything that goes on with them, then I just realized they had NOTHING to do with these questions.

Sheesh. :innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back