Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can see your point about KC claiming that George took Caylee away and she didn't know if she was dead at that time. I don't think too many people will buy that story. But who knows, the jury in the criminal case sure bought into the lies.

Oh, I am no way suggesting people would buy that story but that does fit in with some of her nonsense she told the doctors so there is some backup up for that whopper there. Also, how would it be proven she is lying? George to deny it? He already did during the trial and that did no good.

I'm just saying given her history and with us knowing what she told the doctors, this would not at all surprise me.

Oh, I am no way suggesting people would buy that story but that does fit in with some of her nonsense she told the doctors so there is some backup up for that whopper there. Also, how would it be proven she is lying? George to deny it? He already did during the trial and that did no good.

I'm just saying given her history and with us knowing what she told the doctors, this would not at all surprise me.
I agree. In fact it may be her best choice for trying to explain her way out of this jam she's in.

Oh gosh let's not help her out by suggesting ways she can weasel out of this!!

I think we all inadvertently helped out Casey and her defense enough already during the criminal trial. We KNOW the DT read here and got many, many, many of their ideas here. Please - let's all make a pact NOT to help them out this time. I'm more than happy to abstain from speculation about what Casey might say in answer to these two questions. I'll happily wait the ten days sitting on my fingers and have her have to think up the answers on her own!

I wish we knew all the other questions...might help to better understand this one...cause I'm still not getting it.

All the questions can be found at www.cfnews13.com. I downloaded it there earlier. There are some good ones, including at least one asking which items were false in jb's os.

Oh gosh let's not help her out by suggesting ways she can weasel out of this!!

I think we all inadvertently helped out Casey and her defense enough already during the criminal trial. We KNOW the DT read here and got many, many, many of their ideas here. Please - let's all make a pact NOT to help them out this time. I'm more than happy to abstain from speculation about what Casey might say in answer to these two questions. I'll happily wait the ten days sitting on my fingers and have her have to think up the answers on her own!

I don't think my post or any others so far will do anything of the sort. We are only discussing two questions and I'm just saying that I'm not going to get all sure fired up that even if she honestly answers them that it is a "shoo in" that TES will win on those two questions. There are many ways she can truthfully (well, her truth) answer them and still wiggle her way out of it going against her.

IMO

I'd have to go back and watch the video to be 100% certain (which I refuse to do) but I seem to recall that her tears during his OS didn't start until his OS got to the part about her being molested. It seemed through the whole trial, the tears and poor pitiful me expressions, happened only when it was about her.

IMO

There was a fresh round of pretend sobbing when JB mentioned how Caylee died.

I think it is both. I think they are covering all of their bases---there are only a few ways that she can answer. But no matter which way she does she will be trapped. Like a Chinese Finger Trap.

watch her say "I dont recall anything at all about that traumatic time of my life"

:sigh:

oh gosh let's not help her out by suggesting ways she can weasel out of this!!
i think we all inadvertently helped out casey and her defense enough already during the criminal trial. We know the dt read here and got many, many, many of their ideas here. Please - let's all make a pact not to help them out this time. I'm more than happy to abstain from speculation about what casey might say in answer to these two questions. I'll happily wait the ten days sitting on my fingers and have her have to think up the answers on her own!

bbm..

I agree with your whole post.

All the questions can be found at www.cfnews13.com. I downloaded it there earlier. There are some good ones, including at least one asking which items were false in jb's os.

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/casey-equusearch-interrogatories.pdf

Thanks FLmom, here is the link to the exact document PLAINTIFF'S FIRST REQUEST FOR ADMISSIONS TO DEFENDANT with all 15 questions, and INTERROGATORIES start on p. 3 of this same document, it all makes more sense to me when I look at all of the questions.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Wow thanks for the link FLmom.
Didn't notice this one until got almost to the last page:
5. State the name, address and telephone number of the biological father of Caylee Marie Anthony.

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/casey-equusearch-interrogatories.pdf

Thanks FLmom, here is the link to the exact document PLAINTIFF'S FIRST REQUEST FOR ADMISSIONS TO DEFENDANT with all 15 questions, and INTERROGATORIES start on p. 3 of this same document, it all makes more sense to me when I look at all of the questions.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Thanks for posting that link.

After reading all the other questions and interrogatories, I am really wondering why the judge only picked the two she did that had to be answered. Seemed to me several more of them would have been in line to be answered based on the two she chose.

IMO

I see how that could be argued but I don't think that is a sure bet.

For instance, her answer to that first question can be affirmative. Quick short answer. Yes, I'll admit that.

But the longer answer which she will likey not say since you don't answer more that the precise question would be, but on the other hand, why would I have seen or observed that call or even been convinced he should make it? I was in shock, he was telling me that "Daddy would handle things" and left with Caylee. I then left and had no idea for weeks what he had done and still didn't know until her remains were found that she was deceased. (that would in a way fall in line with the garbage she told those two doctors in the depositions).

Remember we can only hold her to what she, herself, has said. She can not legally be held to what her attorney said in his OS. She could just outright say today that he did not tell her true, full side of it and what she told the doctors is what she told him. He just modified it on his own without her knowing he was going to do that.

IMO

Now, the 2nd question can be answered, yes she knew they were searching but then if she sticks to her other story that she had no idea until the remains were found what had really happened, she is still off on that 2nd question as well.

I still believe posters are getting sidetracked by questions from the criminal trial versus the civil trial.

The basis of the TES suit is that TES unnecessarily went searching for Caylee in September and October, spent money etc., because they were called in to find a live child. At trial Baez admitted Caylee had been dead since June 16th.

So to me, these questions are not about responsibility for Caylee's death and what anyone did or didn't do. Not what George did or said, not about who called 911 or not.

The basis for this question is: was Caylee dead on June 16th? Did OCA know Caylee was dead on June 16th?

It's not about how she knew Caylee was dead, or who killed Caylee and what was done afterwards, like calling 911 or George taking her away. It is simply, did OCA know (by any means) that Caylee was dead. All they need is a "yes".

The second question is very simple of course. Did OCA know Tim Miller and TES were searching for Caylee? Well since she was at home then and spoke to Tim, I can't even imagine how she could answer no.

Wow. I got all excited at first when I saw the headline, I mean REALLY excited, thinking Judge Munyon FINALLY had left the dark side, and then I read she allowed only TWO questions? Is this a joke? I can hear the DT and Casey laughing it up over this. Two questions. Jeebus, Judge Munyon, you might as well have thrown out the whole thing!

Two questions...boy the koolaid must taste good...unbelievable...

I know, I know, the 5th and all of that. This just seems...like a slap in the face. Seriously. I would rather her say none of the questions could be answered than to throw a tiny bone and say only two. Good Lord...

Wow thanks for the link FLmom.
Didn't notice this one until got almost to the last page:
5. State the name, address and telephone number of the biological father of Caylee Marie Anthony.

Oh mean Morgan and Morgan! Asking poor OCA questions she doesn't know the answer to - not fair!! :floorlaugh:

I still believe posters are getting sidetracked by questions from the criminal trial versus the civil trial.

The basis of the TES suit is that TES unnecessarily went searching for Caylee in September and October, spent money etc., because they were called in to find a live child. At trial Baez admitted Caylee had been dead since June 16th.

So to me, these questions are not about responsibility for Caylee's death and what anyone did or didn't do. Not what George did or said, not about who called 911 or not.

The basis for this question is: was Caylee dead on June 16th? Did OCA know Caylee was dead on June 16th?

It's not about how she knew Caylee was dead, or who killed Caylee and what was done afterwards, like calling 911 or George taking her away. It is simply, did OCA know (by any means) that Caylee was dead. All they need is a "yes".

The second question is very simple of course. Did OCA know Tim Miller and TES were searching for Caylee? Well since she was at home then and spoke to Tim, I can't even imagine how she could answer no.

What stops her from lying on the 1st question again, saying she didn't know Caylee drowned (or died)? Yes, I understand that make the OS a lie, but the OS wasn't evidence to begin with.

Wow. I got all excited at first when I saw the headline, I mean REALLY excited, thinking Judge Munyon FINALLY had left the dark side, and then I read she allowed only TWO questions? Is this a joke? I can hear the DT and Casey laughing it up over this. Two questions. Jeebus, Judge Munyon, you might as well have thrown out the whole thing!

Two questions...boy the koolaid must taste good...unbelievable...

I know, I know, the 5th and all of that. This just seems...like a slap in the face. Seriously. I would rather her say none of the questions could be answered than to throw a tiny bone and say only two. Good Lord...

Well, I looked at that two questions and am in my Happy Place because I think they are the two best questions! See my post directly above yours so I don't bore every one stupid by repeating myself over and over. :blowkiss:

Well, I looked at that two questions and am in my Happy Place because I think they are the two best questions! See my post directly above yours so I don't bore every one stupid by repeating myself over and over. :blowkiss:

I agree they could be good, but this is Casey, miss teflon slide away from everything Casey. I'm sure she'll find a way to get past those questions and not give a thing to TES. Who knows. My only hope is that these are civil cases, and in the end, she's going to lose.

What stops her from lying on the 1st question again, saying she didn't know Caylee drowned (or died)? Yes, I understand that make the OS a lie, but the OS wasn't evidence to begin with.

That's the point I was trying to make but you said it more succinctly.

I don't think it's as cut and dry as some do but maybe that's just me being jaded from all the lies she has gotten away with to this point.

IMO

That's the point I was trying to make but you said it more succinctly.

I don't think it's as cut and dry as some do but maybe that's just me being jaded from all the lies she has gotten away with to this point.

IMO

Isn't she concerned about her lying convictions on appeal? And if she does say no, then Morgan and Morgan can point out what a liar she is - again and who can believe anything she says - a judge won't and a jury won't. So TES still wins.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi
Back