Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I won't cite you any motions that he has won, but there is no disputing the reputation that he has in Orange County and that is my point. Judges do listen to those who have credibility.

http://www.jcheneymason.com/new_page_8.htm#Awards and Special Recognition:

No offense, but I say whoop dee doo...

My office is lined with press interviews, and industry awards. So is the office next to me, and so on... Things like this, IMO, are common - very common. Many people champion for awards, and publications are always scrambling for content. Higher ups and others in my company get an award a week for doing nothing more that "giving an interview" (which is actually written by our PR team for them), speaking at an event, chairing a panel or becoming a board member of XYZ blah blah.

Legal is not my field/industry, so I can't gauge the importance of these noted articles or awards. So I must add - its possible that he is/was well recieved, and if he was singled out for one of these awards by his piers, then good for him.

No offense, but I say whoop dee doo...

My office is lined with press interviews, and industry awards. So is the office next to me, and so on... Things like this, IMO, are common - very common. Many people champion for awards, and publications are always scrambling for content. Higher ups and others in my company get an award a week for doing nothing more that "giving an interview" (which is actually written by our PR team for them), speaking at an event, chairing a panel or becoming a board member of XYZ blah blah.

Legal is not my field/industry, so I can't gauge the importance of these noted articles or awards. So I must add - its possible that he is/was well recieved, and if he was singled out for one of these awards by his piers, then good for him.

I see your point. Thanks for responding.

I won't cite you any motions that he has won, but there is no disputing the reputation that he has in Orange County and that is my point. Judges do listen to those who have credibility.

http://www.jcheneymason.com/new_page_8.htm#Awards and Special Recognition:

As for her getting in line, I am hoping she doesn't but my point is that she has better chances with them than with Baez.

Yes, I understand and appreciate he has a fine rep - unfortunately I watched him nap through the hearings, not be up to speed on evidence and blunder and lambast his way through any speaking he did in front of the judge.

And yes, HHJP showed him respect and listened, before denying his motions. So my question to Mason would be - what have you done for anyone lately?
I don't mean to be rude or disrespect your opinion - I am simply not impressed.

Yes, I understand and appreciate he has a fine rep - unfortunately I watched him nap through the hearings, not be up to speed on evidence and blunder and lambast his way through any speaking he did in front of the judge.

And yes, HHJP showed him respect and listened, before denying his motions. So my question to Mason would be - what have you done for anyone lately?
I don't mean to be rude or disrespect your opinion - I am simply not impressed.

Oh LG, you are not being rude at all. Opinions are opinions. See you in da bar...

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Ca...ions/-/1637132/8476236/-/lg52gtz/-/index.html

Casey Anthony answers Texas EquuSearch's questions
Anthony breaks silence in EquuSearch case

Published On: Jan 20 2012 04:49:57 PM EST Updated On: Jan 20 2012 05:01:46 PM EST

"Casey Anthony has submitted her responses on Friday to the two questions regarding her daughter, Caylee, in the EquuSearch case required by court order.

According to court documents, Anthony admitted that she did not observe or hear her father, George Anthony, call 911 to report that he or she had discovered that her daughter had drowned in the swimming pool at her parents' house June 16, 2008.
But Anthony denied that she was aware EquuSearch was conducting searches for Caylee in September and October 2008." .......

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Ca...ions/-/1637132/8476236/-/lg52gtz/-/index.html

Published On: Jan 20 2012 04:49:57 PM EST Updated On: Jan 20 2012 05:01:46 PM EST

"Casey Anthony has submitted her responses on Friday to the two questions regarding her daughter, Caylee, in the EquuSearch case required by court order.

According to court documents, Anthony admitted that she did not observe or hear her father, George Anthony, call 911 to report that he or she had discovered that her daughter had drowned in the swimming pool at her parents' house June 16, 2008.
But Anthony denied that she was aware EquuSearch was conducting searches for Caylee in September and October 2008." .......

Okaaayyy so what did she think Tim Miller was doing in her house with that big map??? :waitasec:

So why did she think TM was at her home while she was out on bond? I can't believe her attorney let her lie on the that question. jmo

I can just see her justifying this answer: "Oh I didn't think they were ACTUALLY conducting searches for Caylee. I thought they were just making a big scene to get publicity and PRETENDING to seach for Caylee."

Casey-think, part 2: "I mean, how can I KNOW what his motives were? How can I say I was TRULY AWARE that he was looking for Caylee rather than just trying to get attention or donations? It would have been an ASSUMPTION on my part to think such a thing."

blah blah blah. I have taken depositions of people like this before. Requests for Admission are a waste with them. Depositions are a waste unless you are prepared to outlast them in the literal-interpretation game.

Okaaayyy so what did she think Tim Miller was doing in her house with that big map??? :waitasec:

Okay, we think alike, lol Why would her attorney let her deny knowing why he was there in that question???

Please tell me that she is not going to try and claim a memory lapse. Or, that she thought it was August or November????? Lord.

But Anthony denied that she was aware EquuSearch was conducting searches for Caylee in September and October 2008." .......[/QUOTE]

Another lie to add to her tome of lies.

Isn't it a crime to lie in a deposition? It can be proven that Casey 100% knew Tim Miller WAS there searching for Caylee. He was in her house for crying out loud! Tim Miller is going to win this case, imo. He has a better shot than ZFG, imo.

I can just see her justifying this answer: "Oh I didn't think they were ACTUALLY conducting searches for Caylee. I thought they were just making a big scene to get publicity and PRETENDING to seach for Caylee."

And the only reason they asked me to put an X on the map was because we were playing tic-tac-toe!

Well ... they asked her to point to the spot where they should start searching and she didn't think that they were dumb enough to search since Caylee was 'safe' and 'close to home'.

Of course she is going to claim ignorance and that she ended up in jail at that time facing being framed by LE but ... it is cool that she was out on bond when TM did try to get her cooperation and input.

KC knew big time ... as I am sure it is borne out by the discussions on the jail videos.

Of course Caylee was Alive at that time and being moved around the country right up until her precious skeletal remains were discovered.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Eh??? What??? Answered she was not aware nor did she hear George call 911 on the day Caylee drowned??

And even better!! She thought Tim Miller had just dropped by for tea with his horses and however many thousand searchers he rounded up each time?

Oh silly silly OCA! Now she's jumped in one fine mess....

Well ... they asked her to point to the spot where they should start searching and she didn't think that they were dumb enough to search since Caylee was 'safe' and 'close to home'.

Of course she is going to claim ignorance and that she ended up in jail at that time facing being framed by LE but ... it is cool that she was out on bond when TM did try to get her cooperation and input.

KC knew big time ... as I am sure it is borne out by the discussions on the jail videos.

Of course Caylee was Alive at that time and being moved around the country right up until her precious skeletal remains were discovered.

What really kills me is that the girl doesn't even learn. She is lying about things that can easily be disproven. I don't understand her at all? She is aobsolutely crazy.

Is she really going to try and stand behind that lie to the 2nd question? Aren't there other people who were there at the time, when TM was asking about the map?

Please tell me that she is not going to try and claim a memory lapse. Or, that she thought it was August or November????? Lord.

Like Mother like Daughter, or the apple does not fall far from the tree and certainly not this one!

So why did she think TM was at her home while she was out on bond? I can't believe her attorney let her lie on the that question. jmo

That Mason is such a joker!! Remember when he first came on to the team and said a few things at some of the hearing? We all were huh? - because there appeared to be a whole bunch of stuff he didn't know anything about.

Maybe if he wasn't on the Defense team when all this was going down - it didn't happen at all???? We know he didn't ever read back to get up to speed...:crazy:

Is she really going to try and stand behind that lie to the 2nd question? Aren't there other people who were there at the time, when TM was asking about the map?

Well, Cindy is always available for a lie or two. Cindy will say that it was actually her sitting at the table and not Casey when Tim Miller asked her to mark an X on the map.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jillybean84
Back