Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Remember when Casey told Rob and her female babysitter (Padilla's minions) that "They haven't even found the clothes yet?" Wasn't that in reference to the searches? Anyone remember the timeframe off the top of their head? (Could be she was referring to LE?)

Found this, but haven't read through it. HTH

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2978936&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says #2[/ame]

Umm - I think you might still be going down the garden path about this. Aren't they just asking - did you know TES was searching for Caylee? JUST that.

And yes, I don't understand why Cindy can't get nailed on something big time. She's gotten even worse since the verdict - IMO

I agree. I do not think the argument about whether or not it was Casey's responsibility to tell TES where Caylee was is relevant at all, given the question asked. And that is, "Did you know TES was searching for Caylee?" If she says she never knew they were searching, she's lying.

Not that it will matter. I am sure nothing will be done about it even if she is caught in this lie. Casey lies and gets away with it. It's what she does. It's what she has always done. It's what she will continue to do for the rest of her days...until she runs afoul of a person who decides he/she doesn't like it...someone who will take it upon themselves to take her down a peg or two. And I'm not talkin' LE or the courts this time.

Um no - but I'm going to look at Tim Millers and maybe Tracy's to see if she was there then....

I'm reading George's state deposition right now and will look at the video deposition George did for Morgan and Morgan. I'm not touching Cindy's though

ETA: I will not be reading George's deposition. It is no longer available! Dang it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7W9QRGo9Y"]Cindy Anthony leaves a message for Tim Miller - YouTube[/ame]
Cindy's message to Tim Miller, re-listening now...

It was during the time that we were there for the big search that MN announced that he was going to represent Tim Miller and TES. If he has any personal knowledge of Casey's acknowledgement of the search, would he be able to give testimony to that fact?

Well we know George was, and I believe his friend from Iowa, and certainly Cindy was because Cindy stopped her from pointing to anything or writing anything for Tim....I'm going to have to go back and refresh myself on all of this...it's crazy....

Yes, I have a hard time remembering some of these things too, but sort of remember right after the map fiasco is when Cindy went off and told TM to get out, or was that OCA? Or was it LP? So many of them got tossed out, sort of hard to keep track.:confused:

Yes, I have a hard time remembering some of these things too, but sort of remember right after the map fiasco is when Cindy went off and told TM to get out, or was that OCA? Or was it LP? So many of them got tossed out, sort of hard to keep track.:confused:

KC tossed out LP, he only lasted a few minutes before he challenged KC's view of reality and she punted him for it. Back to the RV.

CA removed KC away from TM since TM was seeking cooperation on where to start searching but they did not stop him, only got angry when he was devoting more time to searching for Caylee's remains rather than the alive campaign.

TM was frank and honest and wasn't about to help CA engage in a Caylee is Alive campaign to give everyone the runaround and take the focus off ... the smell of a dead body in the damn car!

I just re-listened to that video of Cindy 'warning' TM. She is skurry. Gave me chills.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

Nancy Grace transcript aired Sept 2 2008;

GRACE: OK, wait! Wa-wa-wa-wa-wait~! Wait! Why are you considering pulling off the search?

MILLER: Well, I am saying, if Casey got us out here and she gave that child to somebody she trusted and will not give up the name and phone number, and wasting our resources for somebody that really needs us...

GRACE: Do you believe that, Tim? Do you believe that?

MILLER: You know what? I will do anything for this family.

GRACE: Tim? Tim?

MILLER: I`ll do anything for any family. But I`m upset.

GRACE: Tim? Tim, do you believe Caylee is still alive?

MILLER: I am very open-minded. I met with Cindy today. And you know what? We have got people in...

GRACE: I understand she was very angry at you today.

and then later down during a call with Cindy/Nancy, Cindy says:
"Casey was under full instruction not to speak to outside, you know, people, even including the family, so that we weren`t put in any jeopardy of, you know, obstructing justice if she told us something."

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/tmiller121209.pdf

Found one, thanks to ValHall. - TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW OF TIMOTHY MILLER
3 CONDUCTED BY CORPORAL ERIC EDWARDS

15 TM You know I can start from the beginning I guess and ah, when we ah, first got the phone call from Cindy Anthony to come down and help. Ah, we flew down there met with her urn, met Casey."

"

Darn it, Logicalgirl beat me to it.

On page 1, the motion states that TES was "engaged in searching for the missing child Caylee Marie Anthony" in the fall of 2008. On page 6, it says that TES began its search for Caylee on August 31, 2008. On page 7, it says the TES searches continued into Sept. 2008.

Was this motion granted? I think it was. If so, Casey should be barred from arguing that she didn't know TES was searching for Caylee in Aug/Sept 2008. Unless she can somehow say she didn't know about it at the time but learned of the searches later. Which I doubt.

maybe they can call George and he won't lie this time...tick...tock...tick...tock
Tim Miler adamantly states that George was at the table with Casey when the "x" on the map happens -

Slightly OT ~ but I can't help but wonder, lol, what Pastor Steve and his church are thinking now. With this newest obvious lie and manipulation by Casey, there is no way he and his church can think they have reformed her in any way. If they continue to support her now it seems to me that they would be in opposition to their own tenets, wouldn't they? It they continue to harbor her after this revelation it would appear to be for a less lofty purpose than reformation.

I am eager to observe their response.

On page 1, the motion states that TES was "engaged in searching for the missing child Caylee Marie Anthony" in the fall of 2008. On page 6, it says that TES began its search for Caylee on August 31, 2008. On page 7, it says the TES searches continued into Sept. 2008.

Was this motion granted? I think it was. If so, Casey should be barred from arguing that she didn't know TES was searching for Caylee in Aug/Sept 2008. Unless she can somehow say she didn't know about it at the time but learned of the searches later. Which I doubt.

Did I find it?? The case cracker?!

IIRC Tracy McLaughlin was at the house when TM arrived to see Casey ?

What about all the goings on when Baez was trying to get the records from Tim Miller, the whole Laura Buchanen nonsense, Casey HAD to have known what Baez was doing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake12
Back