Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On page 1, the motion states that TES was "engaged in searching for the missing child Caylee Marie Anthony" in the fall of 2008. On page 6, it says that TES began its search for Caylee on August 31, 2008. On page 7, it says the TES searches continued into Sept. 2008.

Was this motion granted? I think it was. If so, Casey should be barred from arguing that she didn't know TES was searching for Caylee in Aug/Sept 2008. Unless she can somehow say she didn't know about it at the time but learned of the searches later. Which I doubt.

I am trying to find another motion's file that has the actual motion not just a link to a media outlet. I found one at the Hinky, but the motion was no longer there.

Somewhere in January after Caylee was found - between the 6th and the 20th of January:

"Quote" JB files Application for Subpoena Duces Tecum This motion is based on the reports that the site where Caylee’s remains were found had been previously searched. He requests all records, both from LE and Texas EquuSearch, all records associated with searches for Caylee; all records of volunteers who assisted Texas Equusearch in searching for Caylee; photographs and video recorded during searches; communications between Texas Equusearch and LE during searches for Caylee; maps of specific areas searched by Texas Equusearch."Quote"

!Quotes from the Hinky Meter with Thanks)

I didn't scroll down far enough yet to see if this motion was granted but this was part of JB's beginning argument about when exactly Caylee's body was placed there.

Slightly OT ~ but I can't help but wonder, lol, what Pastor Steve and his church are thinking now. With this newest obvious lie and manipulation by Casey, there is no way he and his church can think they have reformed her in any way. If they continue to support her now it seems to me that they would be in opposition to their own tenets, wouldn't they? It they continue to harbor her after this revelation it would appear to be for a less lofty purpose than reformation.

I am eager to observe their response.

I think Pastor Steve is fully behind Casey. He tweeted happily when she was found Not Guilty. He has publicly stated that was the correct verdict. He is good friends with Jeremy Lyons, the DT investigator.

I think Pastor Steve is fully behind Casey. He tweeted happily when she was found Not Guilty. He has publicly stated that was the correct verdict. He is good friends with Jeremy Lyons, the DT investigator.

Even Pastor Steve will attest that it takes some people longer to come to "Enlightenment" than others....:innocent:

Brad Conway quit over the TES records. Didn't he have to go to court for something about that? Just typing out loud.

I think we are saying there is bags and bags of evidence that Casey knew at the time that Tim Miller was searching for Caylee.....why she has decided to deny it is beyond my comprehension.

well I found this:
Casey's Roommate Tells All
Jun 22, 2011 2:02 AM EDT - by Diane Dimond
Casey’s focus was on garnering attention, Conroy says, but she refused to talk to Tim Miller, head of EquuSearch, the group which had come to Florida and volunteered to look for Caylee. “I told Casey she should talk to him, but she said, ‘I will not speak with them. It would be a waste of time.’ I thought that was very strange.”
Conroy aka Tracy Conroy McLaughlin
Tracy Conroy told this story to police and the FBI on September 19, 2008. So, why hasn’t she been called to testify? The source close to the defense team said simply, “Clearly, the state has a problem with her credibility.”
But Conroy counters that by saying, “I think the prosecution had enough about [Casey’s] demeanor from all her young friends.” And, will the defense call her? “They are worried about what I might say.”

Slightly OT ~ but I can't help but wonder, lol, what Pastor Steve and his church are thinking now. With this newest obvious lie and manipulation by Casey, there is no way he and his church can think they have reformed her in any way. If they continue to support her now it seems to me that they would be in opposition to their own tenets, wouldn't they? It they continue to harbor her after this revelation it would appear to be for a less lofty purpose than reformation.

I am eager to observe their response.

I doubt it will matter much to Pastor Steve that Casey has lied yet again. Some people just refuse to see the forest from the trees. I think the pastor might be one of those people.

Given that KC got away with murder I don't know why they don't just admit that there was the accident, KC acted in-appropriately but it was all GA's fault and -- concede this.

KC KNEW Caylee was dead whether it was an accident or murder so go with the accident and clean the slate, remove another impediment to rehab and reformation. Move on.

They cannot go with KC being off her mind because there is no psych basis for that, unless they are going to combine this with the abuse and lies and claim KC did not know better at that time?

The DT is extremely arrogant to want to win every battle. It is often better to concede and lose some because it will both help them as well as humanize KC. They want the exclusive interview and future marketing strategy for KC so eat some crow! Concede ZFG and TES. Give it up!

The DT arrogance and continued fighting just inflames everyone and jeopardizes the bigger strategic picture. :waitasec: I simply don't get it?

(shhhhhhhh!!!)

((great post by the way!)

So Casey refusing to talk to TM MIGHT be a problem. I wish we had evidence that she did talk to him. Do we?

I'm holding out that it won't be a problem because the question is not did she talk to him, or did she hire him. The question is, did she know he was searching? for Caylee.

I'm holding out that it won't be a problem because the question is not did she talk to him, or did she hire him. The question is, did she know he was searching? for Caylee.

Yes, exactly which is one of the reasons I was so excited when I saw the two questions. Both kind of damned if you do and damned if you don't kind of questions...

What a dumb lie. But it might be a catch-22. She admits she knew about the searches, TES wins it's case. She lies about it, they might be able to come up with some medical or other excuse to say that she didn't really know. By what was said at trial, she knew Caylee was dead. I don't think they can say she didn't know that. I don't see a jury falling for her not knowing about the searches, but then again, we've already had a Pinellas 12. I guess it was her in best interest to lie than outright give TES the case. And I guess she has no fear of lying affecting her probation ever. I will be so mad if she gets out early!

Yes, exactly which is one of the reasons I was so excited when I saw the two questions. Both kind of damned if you do and damned if you don't kind of questions...

Yup! The questions were worded nicely. Which surprises me a little, actually.

What a dumb lie. But it might be a catch-22. She admits she knew about the searches, TES wins it's case. She lies about it, they might be able to come up with some medical or other excuse to say that she didn't really know. By what was said at trial, she knew Caylee was dead. I don't think they can she didn't know that. I don't see a jury falling for her not knowing about the searches, but then again, we've already had a Pinellas 12. I guess it was her in best interest to lie than outright give TES the case. And I guess she has no fear of lying affecting her probation ever. I will be so mad if she gets out early!

Oh, I have no doubt Ablow or someone of his ilk will come up with an excuse for KC on this new lie.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out why so many people want her to get off without any consequence of any sort!

Agreed but ... I think the challenge is proving that KC did not stop TES searching, to admit it was an accident while they were actively searching to save wasted resources.

CA has an out because she was pi$$ed that TES was really focused on searching for Caylee's remains and not a live Caylee -- because she wanted the focus on Caylee being Alive as a cover as well as CA was fearful that they might find Caylee and recover forensics.

TES does NOT operate without the family calling them in and supporting them but it got blurred since the A's had ulterior motives.

So, any DT actions after the fact may not help since the focus is on the family knowingly calling TES in and allowing them to expend resources knowing Caylee was dead -- with a focus on KC.

....from your keyboard to God's ears...........

Yup! The questions were worded nicely. Which surprises me a little, actually.

Do we know who wrote the questions for TES - Nejames isn't their lawyer anymore for this is he? Or is this Morgan's work?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back