Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't wait to hear what it was she *thought* he was doing there.

Helping to recover Caylee from ZFG kidnapper like LP thought he was originally?

Does not gel with the accidental drowning lie but KC runs different lies concurrently to confuse and seem delusional. She operates on multiple tracks.

maybe they can call George and he won't lie this time...tick...tock...tick...tock
Tim Miler adamantly states that George was at the table with Casey when the "x" on the map happens -

Wasn't George's LE friend from Ohio also in the room at the time?
There is no way Cindy will back up Tim's story...she'll LIE and say....wait I won't post it...don't want to help with the continued DOCUMENTED LIES from OCA

There is someone who would complicate things further inserting a daisy chain theory...

There is also someone that Team KC paid, manipulated or just plain exploited to (probably)manufacture TES evidence for the defense.

"Miller says he talked with Anthony multiple times about the searches in 2008. He says Anthony was aware of the efforts, but he isn't surprised she's denying it now."

"Nothing would surprise me coming out of Casey's mouth," Miller said, adding that he "spent a lot of time with Casey in [her parents'] house before she was arrested."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ny-answers-questions-20120120,0,6625867.story

If it's proven Casey lied about the TES search is that a violation of her probation?

If it's proven Casey lied about the TES search is that a violation of her probation?

I sure hope so!OMG she is nothing but a lying ,she has not changed at all. I just can not believe anyone would help her or pay her 1 red cent:furious:She only knows lies!:banghead:

LOL it certainly does and I was talking about his enlightenment regarding OCA's guilt!!

What can I say besides "something's hinky about that thar boy"....

His collection plate will be overflowing from people who like to see a freak-show.Step right up and maybe see the freak at Sunday services......Could bring out the curious ...........and the looneys:innocent:

And made me nuts as well.

I do see your point 100%, if it is irrelevant, why can she not answer? If it won't harm her in her appeal, why can't she answer.

IMO, because it is irrelevant and has nothing to do with the current case at all.

Love you......beat that horse girl!!!!!!!

I love all the opinions here and the fact that we can gather and discuss, even when we don't agree.

IMO How can she tell when most likely she has no idea:waitasec:I am sure FL does not want to supply NUMEROUS DNA testing,unless they could send FCA to Maury Povich show first.:innocent:

Does not gel with the accidental drowning lie but KC runs different lies concurrently to confuse and seem delusional. She operates on multiple tracks.

OK...so why didn't she just go with that in response to the question of did she know TES was searching for Caylee, instead of claiming she didn't know they were searching?

She has so many lies running concurrently and consecutively (no pun intended IYKWIM) that she trips herself up. I hope the attorneys in these civil suits do not miss any opportunities to point this stuff out to the court. And then that the court takes it seriously enough.

Because sooner or later someone is going to have to stop this woman! And I'm hoping for sooner.

If she lied under oath, techincally it is a violation of probation rules (at least the ones most probationers must live under). But Casey is special so the odds that it would be acted on are not great.

Yeah she could claim that she thought TES was trying to rescue Caylee from ZFG. But would that not make waves in ZG's action against her?

I admit I am looking for ways that Casey will hang herself with her lies. That should happen fairly easily, but her history of getting away with lies over and over still haunts.

If she lied under oath, techincally it is a violation of probation rules (at least the ones most probationers must live under). But Casey is special so the odds that it would be acted on are not great.

The lie would have to be proven and by that time she will be off probation, IMO. jmo

OK...so why didn't she just go with that in response to the question of did she know TES was searching for Caylee, instead of claiming she didn't know they were searching?

She has so many lies running concurrently and consecutively (no pun intended IYKWIM) that she trips herself up. I hope the attorneys in these civil suits do not miss any opportunities to point this stuff out to the court. And then that the court takes it seriously enough.

Because sooner or later someone is going to have to stop this woman! And I'm hoping for sooner.

IMO the only people who can testify that she absolutely knew that TES was searching for Caylee are her parents and maybe Lee. And I guess she's pretty confident that they will not testify against her in this civil suit.

Seems like they are the only people who could have and can stop her lies but they just don't have the will to do so.

Maybe they should have included GA in this suit? Perhaps that's the only way the truth might get out? If someone was threatening to take some of their half million that they've made off this case?

MOO

That is how I feel too. This is making me nuts. Why is Casey so special? Why does she continue to get by with these things? She will continue her behaviors because there are NEVER consequences. I have been waiting patiently for karma to get her but my patience is running out. I can't bear the thought that Caylee paid the ultimate price so Casey could be free and there is nothing being done about it.

BBM

TES is surrounded by a mighty large group that is scoffing right along with them.

IMO

Tim Miller, director of Texas EquuSearch, scoffed at Anthony’s response in an interview with WESH-Channel 2. “Of course, she knew,” Miller said. ”She got our business card when we walked in the door [of the family home]. We gave her a flier to get her approval, that she approved the wording on the flier. Yes, yes, she knew.”

Now how would she explain this away. She is a piece of work now isn't she?

That is how I feel too. This is making me nuts. Why is Casey so special? Why does she continue to get by with these things? She will continue her behaviors because there are NEVER consequences. I have been waiting patiently for karma to get her but my patience is running out. I can't bear the thought that Caylee paid the ultimate price so Casey could be free and there is nothing being done about it.

Angela - I respectfully suggest that you go and view the "Light a Candle by your Computer Tonight" thread. That's where many of us go........and you will understand once you visit that thread and look at the recent posts. A candle is waiting especially for you!:seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back