Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I never thought these lawyers could sink any lower, but harassing Tim Miller is beneath contempt. They sure showed him, huh? Serving him papers at the airport. Way to go! Serves him right for almost bankrupting his highly effective operation to help FCA and the Anthonys. Ole CA was right, she always wins.

Oh, I must have missed this. When was TM served papers and why????

Oh, I must have missed this. When was TM served papers and why????

My understanding was that as he was being interviewed by a news guy, he said he had been served papers by FCA's competent, ethical and delightful attorneys, or one of their agents.

My understanding was that as he was being interviewed by a news guy, he said he had been served papers by FCA's competent, ethical and delightful attorneys, or one of their agents.

Was this recently? My guess it could be for a deposition. I mean, she couldn't be counter-suing him, right? What possible grounds could she have? lol I mean really....."he didn't find Caylee's remains that I had hidden in plain sight??????" So I'm guessing it's a deposition. jmo

Was this recently? My guess it could be for a deposition. I mean, she couldn't be counter-suing him, right? What possible grounds could she have? lol I mean really....."he didn't find Caylee's remains that I had hidden in plain sight??????" So I'm guessing it's a deposition. jmo

As soon as he stepped off a plane, at Orlando airport on Dec 2nd. He had come in to see if he could help in any way with the missing Mom case there- Casey's attorneys served him . Tim was not pleased

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/interview-equusearch-founder-talks-about-missing/vFPc6/

"navysubmom" i TOTALLY agree with you...she cant go on pleading the 5th..she needs to be made to account for not only ruining ZG's life,and reputation but also leading TM on a wild goose chase. sure fca may not have called them, ca did, what have you. but TM's time and resources were tied up on a wild goose chase and TM couldnt help other familys in LEGIT need. and of course fca knew where she was ALL this time and DELIBERATELY did not tell ANYONE.( just all MOO)
:maddening: im just sick how the "teflon princess" keeps getting away with this, and she isn't compelled to do ANYTHING on her probation? others i heard of/know have to stay AWAY from drugs/ alcohol( even in moderation!) -at least show effort of looking for a job,if not land/secure one, attend (in her case, GED class), therapy= and she hasnt done hardly any of it( oh maybe an occasional therapy session) :pullhair:
they need to stop the enabling of the TP( teflon princess) and MAKE her answer- why did she pick ZG's name to pin her as the "imagin-nanny"- among other things...but JMO - and probably :deadhorse:

True...OCA did not call TES herself but I wonder if the case can be made that CA and GA were acting as agents on her behalf to help locate her "missing" child...Casey was stating that Caylee was missing, that she was kidnapped and was asking for help in locating Caylee.

Casey also wrote a letter to, then, Sheriff Kevin Beary , in this letter she thanked LE for the HELP offered to her family and for the HELP in finding Caylee
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...osheriff/1/lg/CaseyLetterToSheriff_Page_3.htm

SHE WORE THE T-SHIRT. That is documented on video. She told her family, LE, the 911 operator and anyone who would listen that Caylee was kidnapped. At any time she could have stopped all of these innocent people from wasting their precious time, energy and money.

I never thought these lawyers could sink any lower, but harassing Tim Miller is beneath contempt. They sure showed him, huh? Serving him papers at the airport. Way to go! Serves him right for almost bankrupting his highly effective operation to help FCA and the Anthonys. Ole CA was right, she always wins.

Well said!! I love you MORE everyday!:blowkiss:

There was a hearing this morning. Link and info posted by NavySubMom in Current News thread.
Basically the way I understand it, TES will be able to file a brief in the ZG case against FCA compelling her to fully answer questions under oath. That way both cases will be teaming up against FCA. The Judge will listen to all lawyers maybe this Thursday and then make a ruling.
This is good news but I still don't trust this Judge to make the right decision, which in MOO would be against FCA.

There was a hearing this morning. Link and info posted by NavySubMom in Current News thread.
Basically the way I understand it, TES will be able to file a brief in the ZG case against FCA compelling her to fully answer questions under oath. That way both cases will be teaming up against FCA. The Judge will listen to all lawyers maybe this Thursday and then make a ruling.
This is good news but I still don't trust this Judge to make the right decision, which in MOO would be against FCA.

i agree "watcher9" i have a feeling that this judge is going to handle fca ( or as i call her now TP for teflon princess-to each is their own lol) with kid's gloves, but i pray im wrong, the judge makes her answer...
TES AND ZG teaming up against TP/fca??? oh please let there be strength in numbers....as in strength in numbers against her, and ultimately success in both TES and ZG's cases...

I'm sure there's some legal precedent, but it just seems like, A) FKC LIED and said Caylee was missing; B) Tim Miller (God bless him) came to look for Caylee. If FKC hadn't lied, then Mr. Miller wouldn't have spent his time, money and energy looking for Caylee.

If I got on my phone and called Mr. Miller and said, "Hey, there's a child missing in Orlando, can you come?" and he said OK, he still would have come only because of FKC's lies. He came to help, not because FKC or CA or Mickey Mouse asked him to, and he only came because of FKC's lies. :maddening:

She really gets my goat.

Tim Miller didn't kill Caylee. Tim Miller has done quite a bit for missing children and adults. He's a person like all the rest of us and he's the first of his kind and still breaking ground and making progress. Mark K or any of the rest that are organized are a god send.

My heart breaks for anyone who's lost a child, especially Tim. He has given countless hours searching for other children/adults. Not to mention money. God bless this man. My hero.

My suggestion to help all cities, counties, states and our children is to buy the best for rescues, surveilance, sonar, whatever it takes. Buy the best, have the tools, and have the equiped manpower. It will help in finding our missing.

Changing some of our appellate court rules might help a bit too. Truth serum is only fair. imo xoxo

Sun posted this up in the news thread today.

(snipped)
TEXAS EQUUSEARCH MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY vs. ANTHONY, CASEY

11/02/2011 Objection
AMENDED Objection TO PLAINTIFF'S FIRST INTERROGATORIES TO DEFENDANT

11/02/2011 Objection
AMENDED Objection TO PLAINTIFF'S ADMISSIONS TO DEFENDANT

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Cas...CaseID=1450829

I'm getting a 404 Error using your link, is anyone else having problems opening it? TIA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back