Tim Miller Talks to Websleuths--

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:blowkiss: In the spirit of Valentines Day, I am sending in a Valentine my son didnt hand out, putting a donation with it to TES cause Tim "has Heart"

Let's see how many members, how many states, can send in some sort of heart with a donation, even a buck attached to your heart.

TIM MILLER HAS A HUGE HEART, LET'S SHOW HIM OUR'S IS JUST AS BIG. HAVE A HEART, PASS IT ON, SEND IT TO TES.

I'll go first: LeLe NC, mailing her "heart" to TES cause Tim has heart.:beats::beats::beats::beats::beats::beats::beats::beats::beats::beats::beats::beats:

Now thats sleuthing!!!! Way to go guys/gals.

I'm so angry that anyone would do anything to make the wonderful job that Tim Miller does any harder or more complicated. Thank God for him, in the midst of all this wretched news, and hypocritical media, and evil-doers.

I'm e-mailing Tim a link so he can see it here, Sundance. :) I'd also like you to e-mail it, as suggested, to Barb at TES.

Thank you for sending Tim a link Friday. I will email it to her as soon as I find an address for her - looking now for one.

And thanks again.

Sundance

Friday,
Have you had any update from Tim & his team? Please let him know we are all here, praying for the team that Haleigh be found safe.

Please God, let Tim walk out with that dear child in his loving arms. We want to see Haleigh run, play, trade valentines with her friends, hunt for Easter Eggs with her family.

I also hope Tim has seen Sundance's message, it is just beautiful. I hope it can be sent to TES website & published there.

Sundance, thank you for your beautiful words. PLEASE send it to Barbie Tarr at TES website. It is a perfect place for your words.

LeLe, thank you for your kind words. I found an email address for Barbie and emailed it to her.

Now I am going to make a donation to TES, because my heart is full, and I cannot think of a better way to end a rainy Friday afternoon than by helping people who have helped so many others.

Sundance

Last night, while I was telling Tim about some of the posts on this thread, (especially yours, LeLe) the FBI agent in charge of the search for Haleigh Cummings called on his other phone and asked Tim if TES could conduct a search for the 5 year old missing girl.

I promptly launched into a firm, worried lecture about his health and the danger of stress and overworking. He listened quietly and attentively in agreement.

This morning, Captain Idon'trememberwho from the Putnam County Sherrif's Department called him and made the same request. When Tim called me, I launched an even stronger, more alarmed lecture about his health and the danger of overworking. He listened quietly and attentively in agreement.

Then he called me from the airport an hour later, on his way to Florida. LOL I did the only thing I could do, I begged him not to get too stressed out and to take it easy. He was cheerfully heaping on reassurances, when another call from the Sheriff's office beeped on his phone, and he put me on hold to take it.

When he returned to our call, I said, "Is there any news?"

"Yes," he replied, "'Apparently some bounty hunter has just shown up at the Putnam County Sherriff's office uninvited--"

I will leave my reply to your imaginations. :bang:

WOULD THAT REQUIRE ANY BLEEPS? LOL THANK GOD FOR YOU AND TIM! :blowkiss:

LOL, I think he's already done that.

I always envision Laura smiling down on him, holding her baby brother in her arms. Maybe she's holding Caylee's hand, too.

That is such a heartwarming thought. It brings tears to my eyes thinking that such a lovely thing is possible.

I searched today for Haleigh and Tim looked "WONDERFUL" ragged as usual, busy as a bee, but much better than he did in November, the man is like the Energizer Bunny.

I searched today for Haleigh and Tim looked "WONDERFUL" ragged as usual, busy as a bee, but much better than he did in November, the man is like the Energizer Bunny.

Chesterp, thank you for taking the time to help find this little girl. I am encouraged by your kindness sir.

:::tips hat, nods head:::

Bless you

Sundance

Chesterp, thank you for taking the time to help find this little girl. I am encouraged by your kindness sir.

:::tips hat, nods head:::

Bless you

Sundance

Thank you. I am a Madame.... I use my favorite cat's name Chester the Pig. I love my kitty's..

LeLe, thank you for your kind words. I found an email address for Barbie and emailed it to her.

Now I am going to make a donation to TES, because my heart is full, and I cannot think of a better way to end a rainy Friday afternoon than by helping people who have helped so many others.

Sundance

:blowkiss: Tim will love what you have written & the donations are so badly needed & always appreciated. I know how we all pray for Tim & his teams but I betcha he is praying for all of us as well. Have a wonderful weekend.

Thanks for letting us know that. Like you said, he did not look well in Nov & of course now we know he wasn't. I am so happy to hear he looks great. And yes, he is full of energy! It's amazing to watch him juggle so much at once. Thanks for letting us know & thank's for searching.

Thank you. I am a Madame.... I use my favorite cat's name Chester the Pig. I love my kitty's..

My apologies Madame, and might I add that anyone who loves cats has to be a good person.

Again, my apologies.

Sundance

Thankyou to Tim and all his team and all searchers.
Even if the A family gave you a hard time (and we KNOW WHY)
the rest of us THANKYOU from the bottom of our hearts!

Over on the Haleigh Cummings topic, there were some questions about the rightness of Tim's seemingly sudden decision to call off the search for little Haleigh.

I understand how odd, and even unjust, that might seem to some of you because (1) A law enforcement official said he wished TES would stay; and (2) You just plain aren't happy with Tim's vague, standard explanation that TES has other searches to conduct and limited resources that are needed elsewhere (or words to that effect).

Regarding (1): the LE official who said he'd like TES to continue searching was, I believe, from the FBI, however it was the Sheriff's office that was in charge, and the Sheriff himself decided to halt the search.

Regarding (2): When LE requests TES's assistance, TES's function is to lend its support, equipment, manpower, and searching expertise to LE. TES works with and for LE--not the other way around. LE may, and frequently does, put Tim/TES in charge of the actual searches, but if LE decides the search should halt, it halts.

I don't what reasons the Sherrif had to halt the search, you don't know what the reasons were, either. Tim almost certainly does know what the reasons are but, guys, he's not going to discuss any of that with the media. Not now, not ever. No matter how vitally important or how relatively insignificant LE's reasons may be, Tim leaves it to LE to reveal whatever they want to reveal, when and if they choose to reveal it.

For Tim's part, he will only say--truthfully--that TES now has other places where TES is needed and where TES's resources can best be used. It's the truth. It may or may not be all the bits and pieces of the entire truth. But I can tell you this much, lack of financial "resources" had nothing to do with Tim turning down Ronald Cumming's personal plea to continue the search. If TES didn't have the funds, Tim would pull out his personal ATM card, and if he didn't have enough funds, he'd hock the horses before he turned his back on Ronald Cummings or anyone else in that poor man's situation!

Look, guys, you're here because you know already that things are frequently not what they seem. Tim can't be expected to explain all the reasons for what he does or to discuss any of the behind-the-scenes details that might clarify his actions. He won't discuss what he knows about the case or the people involved in it--not even the Anthonys. :)

To him, the only way to insure that nothing he says or does can ever jeopardize LE's pursuit of justice is to...remain silent.

He does what his conscience dictates, and occasionally he draws some fire for that. He's no saint (he even cusses occasionally LOL ) but he's as close to a hero as anyone I've ever met.

Try to be patient and have a little faith that he knows what he's doing. On the other hand, if you feel an urge to criticize him, have at it. I won't mind. Besides, this is your forum, not mine and not his. :blowkiss:

I wish everyone would participate in a search, apparently there does not seem to be a lack of missing people in this World, and it does not even need to be with TES. If you are unable to physically search there are plenty of other things to do. After once, being apart of helping a family desperately searching for a missing family member without knowing who,what,when, where or why things are done, I guarantee you will never criticize any Volunteer organization that is dedicated to their heart's desires.

Friday, great post! Thank you for being Tim's "voice" to us in stressful times!

I too felt Tim looked so much better now than he did in Orlando. I'm thanking the Lord for answering our prayers!

I've heard TES is going to Arkansas and look for Dominick! I sure do hope they are able to go there!

Give Tim and his team our love!

Over on the Haleigh Cummings topic, there were some questions about the rightness of Tim's seemingly sudden decision to call off the search for little Haleigh.

I understand how odd, and even unjust, that might seem to some of you because (1) A law enforcement official said he wished TES would stay; and (2) You just plain aren't happy with Tim's vague, standard explanation that TES has other searches to conduct and limited resources that are needed elsewhere (or words to that effect).

Regarding (1): the LE official who said he'd like TES to continue searching was, I believe, from the FBI, however it was the Sheriff's office that was in charge, and the Sheriff himself decided to halt the search.

Regarding (2): When LE requests TES's assistance, TES's function is to lend its support, equipment, manpower, and searching expertise to LE. TES works with and for LE--not the other way around. LE may, and frequently does, put Tim/TES in charge of the actual searches, but if LE decides the search should halt, it halts.

I don't what reasons the Sherrif had to halt the search, you don't know what the reasons were, either. Tim almost certainly does know what the reasons are but, guys, he's not going to discuss any of that with the media. Not now, not ever. No matter how vitally important or how relatively insignificant LE's reasons may be, Tim leaves it to LE to reveal whatever they want to reveal, when and if they choose to reveal it.

For Tim's part, he will only say--truthfully--that TES now has other places where TES is needed and where TES's resources can best be used. It's the truth. It may or may not be all the bits and pieces of the entire truth. But I can tell you this much, lack of financial "resources" had nothing to do with Tim turning down Ronald Cumming's personal plea to continue the search. If TES didn't have the funds, Tim would pull out his personal ATM card, and if he didn't have enough funds, he'd hock the horses before he turned his back on Ronald Cummings or anyone else in that poor man's situation!

Look, guys, you're here because you know already that things are frequently not what they seem. Tim can't be expected to explain all the reasons for what he does or to discuss any of the behind-the-scenes details that might clarify his actions. He won't discuss what he knows about the case or the people involved in it--not even the Anthonys. :)

To him, the only way to insure that nothing he says or does can ever jeopardize LE's pursuit of justice is to...remain silent.

He does what his conscience dictates, and occasionally he draws some fire for that. He's no saint (he even cusses occasionally LOL ) but he's as close to a hero as anyone I've ever met.

Try to be patient and have a little faith that he knows what he's doing. On the other hand, if you feel an urge to criticize him, have at it. I won't mind. Besides, this is your forum, not mine and not his. :blowkiss:

Hi, Friday! I personally have never had any reason to ever doubt or question anything TM says or does. IMO, I can't see why anyone would. This is a man who dedicates his time, money, and his very life to bringing home the lost, one way or another. He is an angel on earth trying to look after so many. I, for one, will never question, doubt, or wonder about any choice he makes, because I know he makes it from a heart that is as big as an ocean. The kindness the comes from his eyes speaks volumes as to the type of person he is. If the world had more TM's, it would be a much better place.

:blowkiss:

Friday,

I feel like all of my comments to you are Thank-You's...But, they are...I can not thank you enough for the communication that you have provided to those in search for the missing. Tim Miller is as close to a hero as you can get in my book. I have the UT-MOST Respect for every person involved in this non-profit organization, that imvho seems to give it's heart-soul and time...Thank-You once again.:blowkiss:

Thank you so much. It has to be heart wrenching for him. He has mountains of inner strength, that's for sure. Give him a special thanks for his kindness to that young father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela