Timeline Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE officials who are *not* even involved in the investigation.

But LE did spend a lot of time searching on SI so there must be a good reason...if not the phone what could it be?

No, this is the timeline unnamed sources give, and that's important to keep in mind, because if we had the timeline from Terri, it could differ from this.

And yes, there have been articles in which - once again - sources - not LE - say that her bank records don't match.
tongue in cheek and all due respect BeanE:blowkiss:

"unnamed sources"?Arggghhh! lol So this whole thread is based on rumor ie "Unnamed sources?" '? So many other threads got the kibash for basing it on "unnamed souces". No wonder I have a headache!:angel:

Terri please tell us where Kyron is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious:

Ummm...don't you think that if Kyron were dead in the back of the truck at some point, the dogs would have alerted? I think so.

RSBM

Okay, let's say Dede's being "Terri" at the gym with the baby in the gym daycare, so the real Terri can have tryst. The plan is that Dede's already in Terri's neighborhood working, so she'll meet Terri and use Terri's truck (carseat's in it) and take the baby to the gym while Terri has adult time. At least, this is what Dede thinks. She won't speak of it back at work either because she's Terri's BFF. Dede brings the baby back as scheduled - or Terri meets her at the gym as scheduled; they change cars.

Compliments of Dede & Dede's vehicle, Terri gets another 160 minutes to take care of the business at hand.

Terri either has 90 minutes, or with help, 90 minutes plus 160 minutes to dispose of Kyron.

Emma, thanks for saving me the time to write that all out.. :)

MY OPINION IS VOTE @ 1-800-THGILTY

This witness could be correct. The time line is possible ...

If Terri is accounted for in local stores at this time - 8:45 - 10:10 - then I don't understand how the witness could be correct.

Do you think she told the same story to Kaine and Desiree? That might account for some of the 'red flags' Desiree reported having. Also, Kaine would be able to account for whether there were actually new groceries in the house. She should have to produce a receipt, or the LE can check bank acct., unless she paid with cash at the grocery store. However, Kaine would know whether it was normal for her to pay with cash... Just wondering how this story matches up in Kaine's eyes....
This is probably a close version of what she told Kaine and Desiree and Tony, though I bet it morphed as more information was discovered by LE, the school, other people. How horrible; added to their pain of Kyron missing, to have this woman spinning unbelievable yarns and whining about her hair color and how frustrating it is to keep failing lie-detector tests. KNOWING she DID something to this precious boy. Now I think I understand why LE camped out with these four adults.

I am surprised that Desiree has kept so much to herself; especially since her face is very expressive. She's rolled her eyes, she has cried, she's stated some of her feelings regarding Terri's character (or lack of it, I mean) but she hasn't stood up and just wailed, and yelled, and ranted, and told the world that this woman did something to her son and continues to lie and not cooperate. (I realize she HAS been saying this, just in a toned down version. I am just feeling like jumping out of my skin right now and I'm not the mommy. I am amazed at her strength!)

Can you imagine being the mother of this little boy and KNOWING that this horrible woman is LYING to you about where she was that day and what she did with, and to, your vulnerable seven-year-old son?

It is about beyond comprehension. It is sickening, heart-breaking, and I hope and PRAY it comes to an end this weekend.

MY OPINIONS.

My kids always fell asleep much faster on main roads than back roads. Are the rural roads well-paved, I wonder?

ITA. In fact, I drove my babies the length of Highway 217 (about 7 miles) - there and back. Did the trick to get them to sleep at night, every time. They didn't have ear trouble, thank goodness. Terry wasn't far from 217. Plus, the rural roads I think she's talking about (Germantown Rd. etc.) have a great disparity in elevation. Seems anti-intuitive to try to soothe a baby with an earache by going up and down hills.

JMO, and not speaking from personal experience on the earache thing.

She could have said to Kyron stay here I'll be right out. And left him in the truck.
As far as her hurting Kyron, hate to write this.. but it doesn't take long to push him in the water and just leave...

I hope Dede had her cell with her to. Lets see...LE has it for a few days now...maybe LE will find out something from it.

I wonder if phone records reveal contact between TH and DS during this timeline. It also seems odd to me that DS would leave a job without saying a word to a co-worker that she was leaving.

IMO, if Terri did this, it was strategically planned, and she'd have planned a soft kill. Drugs.

1) Get Kyron from school. At some point drug him. Drive country roads around until KYRON is sleeping and/or dead.

2) Disposal.

Work that into various theories above. And pick an untraceable drug. Casey's favorite, perhaps?
Pick a disposal method where body discovery would not yield definitive toxicology or forensics on the cause of death. Pick a disposal sight that would turn the knife in Kaine's back.

She went to the grocery store etc, because that was her plan. She might have given Kyron something so he fell asleep. She went to SI and threw him in the water.

That's exactly what my husband has thought all along. It's quick, not messy, and all she needs are weights -- which she has access to.

IMO, if Terri did this, it was strategically planned, and she'd have planned a soft kill. Drugs.

1) Get Kyron from school. At some point drug him. Drive country roads around until KYRON is sleeping and/or dead.

2) Disposal.

Work that into various theories above. And pick an untraceable drug. Casey's favorite, perhaps?
Pick a disposal method where body discovery would not yield definitive toxicology or forensics on the cause of death. Pick a disposal sight that would turn the knife in Kaine's back.

Do you really think Kaine would drive around right now in a truck that Kyron was killed in? I just can't see him doing that.

DY said she believes Kyron is alive. Could the two women have done something else with Kyron? I mean, what would you do with a little boy???

I'm still hoping for a miracle here guys. Help me out!

Ummm...don't you think that if Kyron were dead in the back of the truck at some point, the dogs would have alerted? I think so.

I believe the scent that cadaver dogs are trained to detect is decomposition. Decomposition is occurs as a result of bacteria that forms in the body after death. (I believe it starts in the intestines.) This bacteria takes around 30 minutes after death to begin to grow. Now the time from when the smell is "detectable" to the dog after the decomposition process starts is always up for debate.

That is just off the top of my head from two years of being immersed into Casey Anthony.

I dont know why my brain wont let this go but I keep envisioning Dede on her daily pet sitting routine going from house to house feeding/relieving pets/watering plants and possibly tending to Kyron at one of these homes. He could be at a house with acreage and a basement where nobody could hear him. This routine would not raise any red flags either.

IMO, right now, there is no support for any possibility of Kyron being in any part of the truck while Terri went to the stores. And, Terri's alibi at the gym probably checks out. The time period that is curious is the 10:10-11:39. I personally would estimate that she had an hour unaccounted for, as there must have been some "driving time" (how long it took to get there, how long it took to get to the gym).

And, the reports about DS state two times--one report I read said "11:15" and one said "11:30". So, their timelines overlap from 9 to 14 minutes? And even if DS was in the Hormans' neighborhood, was Terri in her own neighborhood at that time? (I have no idea how far a drive it is from Terri's house to the gym, but 9 minutes would be pretty tight)...

2) Disposal.

This makes a lot of sense to me. I also think it's possible that she met up with DeDe just before she went to the gym, handed off a deeply drugged Kyron, and maybe DeDe did the rest during that time she was missing from her landscaping gig. Then Terri's polygraph results may have been mixed, enough to confuse everyone and cast doubt about her guilt, because maybe Kyron was technically alive when she handed him off, and she really doesn't know exactly where he is now. Enough to maybe give DY and KH hope that Kyron is alive, but sadly I don't believe that's the case.

Let's assume for a moment that she had approx. 90 minutes to hand Kyron off and get to the gym.

Can someone local who knows the roads take a map and mark off a radius of about how far someone could go in that period of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18