Timeline Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just visited PDX area over the past few days and as we drove on the freeway and saw the Skyline area turnoffs, I just kept thinking about a little boy who hasn't seen his family in so very long . . . . . IOW I could do something to help. The stop and go traffic on the freeways were frustrating and I kept wondering about how one would need info on traffic flow on those very hours of that day to determine how long it would take to get from point A to point B. While driving east out of PDX yesterday, there was a semi that hit the center barrier - knocking it into the oncoming traffic lane, and then it caught on fire - it backed up traffic for 6 hours last night. We were within about 5 miles of the wreck, and it took nearly an hour to get through.

Here's sort of a pictoral representation, based on the postings on this page, the latest presser, and the email from Terri that gave a partial timeline. (If the sheriff's office is not sure that the truck was at the second FM during the time they're looking for a witness, then Terri and Dede's unaccounted for time begins a bit after 9:00 instead of a bit after 10:00.)
TIMELINE.jpg

Just found this . . .

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

DeDe, Terri unaccounted for at same time on June 4

According to a former police detective, that's a significant investigative detail.

"I think you take map and you say 'how long would it take if you had an hour and a half to go here?' said C.W. Jensen, a former Portland Police homicide detective. "If you had an hour and a half how long would it take to go here, here, here? And you know, ultimately--how far could you go in an hour and a half in this time frame? And what they're telling us is she was here..she was here...we know she was here...and they're asking us now...could you help us out."

Here is a link from yesterday's news I just found with a map of the specific roads and areas.

http://www.kgw.com/home/Timeline-Horman-truck-locations-June-4-100461834.html

Here's sort of a pictoral representation, based on the postings on this page, the latest presser, and the email from Terri that gave a partial timeline. (If the sheriff's office is not sure that the truck was at the second FM during the time they're looking for a witness, then Terri and Dede's unaccounted for time begins a bit after 9:00 instead of a bit after 10:00.)
TIMELINE.jpg
This is excellent. I'm a visual type person and your color drawing made the timeline pop out at me. I am just staring at it trying to put different scenarios in perspective. I think everyone needs to see this timeline.
Thanks great job!.

Just found this . . .

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html

DeDe, Terri unaccounted for at same time on June 4

According to a former police detective, that's a significant investigative detail.

"I think you take map and you say 'how long would it take if you had an hour and a half to go here?' said C.W. Jensen, a former Portland Police homicide detective. "If you had an hour and a half how long would it take to go here, here, here? And you know, ultimately--how far could you go in an hour and a half in this time frame? And what they're telling us is she was here..she was here...we know she was here...and they're asking us now...could you help us out."

Here is a link from yesterday's news I just found with a map of the specific roads and areas.

http://www.kgw.com/home/Timeline-Horman-truck-locations-June-4-100461834.html

Thanks...they are trying to solidify the school, stores, DeDe (how do we unscramble, that is why I wanted to focus on this one area of the timeline to see IF we can make some sence? So I will edit to add that. -- Between 10:15 and 11:30 a.m. on Skyline Road between Springville and Newberry Roads, or along Germantown or Old Germantown Roads.

If anyone has wants to add anything please take it, redo or add...whatever it takes to take the info. that is presented in the MSP & narrow it down to a some kind of chronological order. It is so hard to do anything without some kind of timeline.

Tried to map-out a timeline from the quotes & links above:

Spicher was gardening at a 40-acre property on Old Germantown Road on June 4

Spicher, who arrived on the job around 9 a.m.

From Fred Meyers to where DeDe was gardening 10:15.

DeDe is unaccounted for (time varies depending on sources) 9:45, 10:00, 10:15, 10:30

DeDe’s car remained at the property where she had been gardening.

Possible sighting of Horman’s truck between 10:15-10:30 around Newberry and Germantown roads and the area around Skyline.

LE are looking for witness for seeing a white truck that resembles the Horman Truck-- Between 10:15 and 11:30 a.m. on Skyline Road between Springville and Newberry Roads, or along Germantown or Old Germantown Roads.

Terri would have had to leave the Skyline area by 11:30 in order to get to the gym at the time she reportedly checked in that afternoon.

DeDe is accounted for around 1:00

Property searched (where DeDe was gardening) last Sunday (Aug. 7th) for several hours.

From Steadfast:
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...r/TIMELINE.jpg __________________
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...ttanyquote.jpg

Thanks...they are trying to solidify the school, stores, DeDe (how do we unscramble, that is why I wanted to focus on this one area of the timeline to see IF we can make some sence? So I will edit to add that. -- Between 10:15 and 11:30 a.m. on Skyline Road between Springville and Newberry Roads, or along Germantown or Old Germantown Roads.

If anyone has wants to add anything please take it, redo or add...whatever it takes to take the info. that is presented in the MSP & narrow it down to a some kind of chronological order. It is so hard to do anything without some kind of timeline.
The driving from one FM to another FM.....does it seem like wasting time until the 10am school start and no phone call from school asking where Kyron is.....so Teri beelines it over to pick up Dede?

I think it's safe to assume Terri's time begins after 10 am because LE places her at the second Fred Meyer's at that time. If only they hadn't tagged the photos as they did ... d'oh!

It's important to note here, particularly for people who are just starting to follow this case, that KGW's "reliable source" has reported Dede's start time as 11:15, 11:30, then 10:00, then 9:45, then back to 10:00, so people can decide how reliable this information is.

The change in time from 11:15 or 11:30 to 10, 9:45, 10 did not come until after LE distributed the Dede flier with the times noted on it.

It should also be noted that KGW reported that sources stated that Dede 'abruptly left' the place at which she was gardening at 11:15/11:30. If that was accurate, then the new times of 9:45/10 can not also be accurate.

Again, this is just so people following this case can each decide for themselves how much credibility they are comfortable with in this reporting by KGW.

It's important to note here, particularly for people who are just starting to follow this case, that KGW's "reliable source" has reported Dede's start time as 11:15, 11:30, then 10:00, then 9:45, then back to 10:00, so people can decide how reliable this information is.

The change in time from 11:15 or 11:30 to 10, 9:45, 10 did not come until after LE distributed the Dede flier with the times noted on it.

It should also be noted that KGW reported that sources stated that Dede 'abruptly left' the place at which she was gardening at 11:15/11:30. If that was accurate, then the new times of 9:45/10 can not also be accurate.

Again, this is just so people following this case can each decide for themselves how much credibility they are comfortable with in this reporting by KGW.

bbm

I definitely need more coffee.

I read the article as stating, Spicer arrived on the job around 9:00 am wasn't seen gardening, on the property from about 10:30 am to 1 pm.

Exactly. I didn't mean 'start time' as time she started work. I meant 'start time' as the starting time from which she was supposedly not at work.

This article gives that time as 10:30. See all the different times given by KGW in my post above.

Exactly. I didn't mean 'start time' as time she started work. I meant 'start time' as the starting time from which she was supposedly not at work.

This article gives that time as 10:30. See all the different times given by KGW in my post above.
Sorry, I thought you meant Dede's start time on the job, not start time that she was missing from work.

I wonder if these people who say they saw DeDe at her work site at certain times actually made note of the times they saw her, or are they just guesstimating? Did they check their watches and mentally note the time? And why would they have needed to, since it was not known at the time that there was a child missing? Maybe this is why the times are varying.
I can say that I saw someone at "around such-and-such time" but I can't give an accurate time, unless I see a clock or a watch at that moment.

I think it's safe to assume Terri's time begins after 10 am because LE places her at the second Fred Meyer's at that time. If only they hadn't tagged the photos as they did ... d'oh!

But, we don't know that LE places her at the 2nd FM at all, only that they want to know if anyone saw her truck there around 10:00. However, I did start her "unaccounted for" box at just after 10:00 in that chart.

I wonder if these people who say they saw DeDe at her work site at certain times actually made note of the times they saw her, or are they just guesstimating? Did they check their watches and mentally note the time? And why would they have needed to, since it was not known at the time that there was a child missing? Maybe this is why the times are varying.
I can say that I saw someone at "around such-and-such time" but I can't give an accurate time, unless I see a clock or a watch at that moment.

Cells have time on them. I could see someone taking a call and noting the time.

But, we don't know that LE places her at the 2nd FM at all, only that they want to know if anyone saw her truck there around 10:00. However, I did start her "unaccounted for" box at just after 10:00 in that chart.

Ok I'm confused, again....the tag on LE's pics say Terris parking spot at the second FM, so isn't that "placing" her there? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Proslakdbf