Timeline Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so if LE was able to tell she had been to SI that day, because of the cell phone pings, they would also be able to pinpoint the time she was there, right? Atleast that's what I'm thinking.

She never said she'd been to SI which alerted LE in the beginning. She was probably unaware (obviously doesn't pay attention to the Casey Anthony case) that cell phones do ping if not turned off but it was too late to change her story because she'd already told that she was out driving on rural roads.*

*Just an idea of what took place----I do not know if this is actual.

I don't think she ever went to SI. I think "a friend" had the cell phone to divert LE, and it worked. TH was out on a rural road looking to dump Kyron. Question is where?

Yeah, am I missing something? Does driving around soothe an earache? If it does none of the peds I took my son to told me about that, would have been nice to know. I know it soothes baby to sleep. That is an hour and a half of just driving around on rural roads, pretty big time span IMO.

It would be interesting to know what the mileage was on the truck before and after that day----and if it was recently serviced, that might not be too hard to figure out. Or maybe how much fuel was used/not used.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/24-hour-fitness-beaverton-2

Specialties

At 24 Hour Fitness we believe in changing lives through fitness. And we've spent the past 25 years doing so for millions of people across the nation.

Our 400 clubs feature amenities to suit every fitness level--from swimming pools, spas and basketball courts at our Ultra Sport clubs, to state-of-the-art equipment, great workout spaces, and friendly staff at every club.

We offer a range of dynamic group exercise classes, including dancing, kickboxing, aqua, group cycling & more. And our 5000 Personal Trainers are the largest group of certified trainers in the business--all trained to our own high standards and ready to help you achieve your goals faster.

Plus, for the busy parents amongst us, we have Kids's Club. A dedicated area for your children to play safely, while Mom and Dad workout.

So whether you plan to lose weight, tone-up, or train for a big event, we have the staff, facilities, and a whole lot of motivation to help you get there. Stop by a club or visit us online today!

Yep, and no place for a baby with an ear infection.

So if Terri did something to Kyron, where was he between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m.?

could she have gone back to school to meet him outside before formal class began that day? for the "doctor appt"?

just noodling...

then from 10:10 to 11:39 ... GAP. witness: Baby with ear infection.
Kyron... possibly picked up at school by Terri.
one hour and 29 minutes unaccounted for.

and from 11:39 to 12:40 - gee that's a nice landscaping lunchbreak ... would they know her from Dede at 24 hour fitness in Beaverton? This source reads as if they area satisfied Terry was at this fitness place, and I would have to think, they are satisfied the baby was there too. Where was Kyron? Where was Dede?

before 11:39 - Was Kyron dead & disposed?
at 11:39 - Was Kyron handed off to Dede as part of the plan and Terri worked out as her alibi?

Why would Terri leave 90 minutes of time un-alibied?

Then 40 minutes to leave fitness and drive 11 miles home, settle the baby, and post on the computer. (that sounds about right).

just noodling...

There's LOTS of gaps in this timeline...and Dede was near Kyron's house at her lunch break ... and ... did these two women meet up ... work together .... it seems they had the opportunity to do so, but then one of them went to the gym ...

Me too. 90 minutes driving around to sooth an earache? How about a little children's tylenol. I don't believe her. I mean, I believe she was driving around for 90 minutes--probably on Sauvie Island, but I don't believe it was to ease the baby's earache.

Well perhaps she did give her meds and drove her around so she would /could fall asleep. We have done that with one of our kids when he was small it was the only thing that would soothe him (car ride). Okay perhaps not for 90 mins more like 20 max.

This where it gets iffy for me.. ok so you drive for that long trying to soothe your baby but then you drive to the gym and go workout for an hour?? Are you friggin kidding me... you wouldn't take her home and put her to bed you would drop her at a daycare??

hmmm JMO...

I don't think she ever went to SI. I think "a friend" had the cell phone to divert LE, and it worked. TH was out on a rural road looking to dump Kyron. Question is where?

But what would be the point of diverting LE with someone else using your cell phone in a location that you didn't want to admit you were at?

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

Message to Terri.. If thats the best you can do, you best give it up..JMO

snip for space

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri said she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She said she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

snip

This is the part that I find most interesting. So baby K's earache was obviously bad enough that it required her to ride around in the vehicle for almost 1-1/2 hours yet by 11:39 a.m., baby K was well enough to go to the gym with her mother (I'm assuming that baby K went to the gym since we have read before that the gym provided daycare)? This sounds like to me she had plenty of time to do what she did to Kyron and make it to the gym by 11:39 to create the alibi. Furthermore, it sounds as if baby K was with her during the time that she probably did hurt Kyron which makes it even more disgusting. JMO!!!

I say enough of this garbage already. The woman needs to tell what she has done with Kyron and let his FAMILY have closure. This is all crap as far as I am concerned. Sickening!!!

Me too. 90 minutes driving around to sooth an earache? How about a little children's tylenol. I don't believe her. I mean, I believe she was driving around for 90 minutes--probably on Sauvie Island, but I don't believe it was to ease the baby's earache.

ITA, why not take baby for ear exam to doctor.............
90 minutes the gf DD was gone from work also..............

could she have gone back to school to meet him outside before formal class began that day? for the doctor appt?

just noodling...

then from 10:10 to 11:39 ... with the baby in the car... and Kyron... she meets someone until 12:40...

and from 11:39 to 12:40 - gee that's a nice landscaping lunchbreak ... would they know her from Dede at 24 hour fitness in Beaverton?

just noodling...

There's LOTS of gaps in this timeline...

So was it confirmed that DS was at the 24 hour fitness that day yet? That would make alot of sense. They could have met up after there.

But what would be the point of diverting LE with someone else using your cell phone in a location that you didn't want to admit you were at?

Would take LE off the trail of where TH (sorry) dumped Kyron.

Yeah, am I missing something? Does driving around soothe an earache? If it does none of the peds I took my son to told me about that, would have been nice to know. I know it soothes baby to sleep. That is an hour and a half of just driving around on rural roads, pretty big time span IMO.

You're not missing anything.Thats about the lamest alibi ever..Driving a child or anyone who has an earache around in a car does not ease earache pain....

Maybe the baby's ear infection explains a lot of stuff (if it's true, disclaimer).

Some kids arer prone to ear infections. Maybe she'd had one before. We don't know. Maybe she'd been restless during the night and TH was tired. We don't know. Maybe TH had given her meds but the baby was tired, sick and fussy.

TH's day: normal morning stuff, take Kyron to school, run errands and shop, and pick up K's science fair project. Maybe she'd planned to work that into her day at some point based on other stuff.

Instead, she wound up driving the baby around for the miracle work of car rides that soothe baby. During that drive, she thinks about the rest of the day, including that long drive to take Kyron to DY (however they had that planned).

So baby settles down, she goes to gym, baby's still settled down, she decides to go home for some relaxation time. She makes sure she emails Kyron's teacher to find out if she can come haul the project home early next week.

The only question that scenario leaves is this: how did Kyron wind up riding the bus home as part of the day? Did she leave him with the understanding that he would ride the bus? Did she know KH was going to telecommute that afternoon and want to be there when he got home and have time to talk about anything? We don't know.

I think that how it came to be that Kyron was expected on the bus is important.

BTW, I was reviewing some old FB photos TH had posted of baby K's first birthday. Among them was a shot of Kyron's whole class with baby K-minus Kyron. Her note on it asked where K was and then answered herself--he'd gone to the bathroom without telling anyone. Remember that the adult, I think it was, called the "sub" (or someone) had said oh, he's in the restroom? So was Kyron in the habit of forgetting to tell someone when he split off from the group for the restroom? Could he have been snatched in the restroom, or coming back from it? I dunno.

Bottom line: how did we get to the Kyron on the bus scenario?

I don't buy that she drove baby K around for 90 minutes to try to soothe her ear ache. Maybe twenty, or even thirty I might buy... but an hour and a half?! And THEN she is magically well enough to be at the gym daycare for an hour?

I call BS.

I think Kyron was with her when she was running those errands. IMOO And I think the trip to Sauvie happened so that she could meet up with whoever took that poor boy.

Maybe DS, maybe someone else... this whole thing is just twisted.

And all I really want is for Kyron to come home to his family where he belongs.

Do we have confirmation that she was on Sauvie Island that morning? I hadn't seen any yet.

Don't we? Well, I mean it's been said now for a few weeks that LE said her cell phone pinged out there. So, it's unknown if there is any video (not knowing the Island I do not know whether cams would be located in certain places) of her being out there but the discrepancy in her story has been that she never said she was there to LE, when telling of her movements that day. I guess I assumed that she had her own cell phone that day?

I'll see how close I can get to any kind of a confirming link.

This is the part that I find most interesting. So baby K's earache was obviously bad enough that it required her to ride around in the vehicle for almost 1-1/2 hours yet by 11:39 a.m., baby K was well enough to go to the gym with her mother (I'm assuming that baby K went to the gym since we have read before that the gym provided daycare)? This sounds like to me she had plenty of time to do what she did to Kyron and make it to the gym by 11:39 to create the alibi. Furthermore, it sounds as if baby K was with her during the time that she probably did hurt Kyron which makes it even more disgusting. JMO!!!

I say enough of this garbage already. The woman needs to tell what she has done with Kyron and let his FAMILY have closure. This is all crap as far as I am concerned. Sickening!!!

I say BS too.

could she have gone back to school to meet him outside before formal class began that day? for the doctor appt?

just noodling...

then from 10:10 to 11:39 ... with the baby in the car... and Kyron... she meets someone until 12:40...

and from 11:39 to 12:40 - gee that's a nice landscaping lunchbreak ... would they know her from Dede at 24 hour fitness in Beaverton?

just noodling...

There's LOTS of gaps in this timeline...

ITA, baby with ear ache is just another lie.
Did baby have ear ache at bus stop? or at school?
IMO, there was a PLAN and now I am sure more are involved.
DD helped TH why ??? we know when.
I hope these 2 turn in each other!
FIND KYRON!!! :banghead:

IMO TH covering her butt as to why she was seen driving around areas with pick up truck!!!!

Gee, I wonder why Desiree and Kaine don't believe her? This sounds perfectly logical to me.

That's a lot of driving - an hour & a half, especially since TH was supposed to drive K down to Eugene later that day - another 4 hours of driving (round-trip).

IDK. I'm skeptical of the driving around for 1 1/2 hrs. I may change my mind later, but right now I'm skeptical.

If I had a four hour round trip scheduled for later that day, I don't think I'd be wearing myself out by doing any extra unnecessary driving. But then, I don't really like driving long distances. Some people don't mind it though.

I've stayed on the fence regarding TH since the beginning. I am well aware of the benefits of driving a child around to get them to sleep, but I will admit, the amount if time driven by TH was a little excessive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmia2020