Timer55 and Cays234

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't gone back to the computer forensic report to see for myself but if Casey did change her password to "timer55" on May 14/08 and had those PR vacation texts with Amy around the same time, then the password is just as simple as being the count down to the PR trip on July 8.

Now, bearing that in mind. Casey has once again LIED to Lee and her parents because she them that the meaning of the password was that she was given 55days to learn her lesson and that Caylee would be back by her birthday. Is that why G&C both said June 14?

All I see is a young mother who is still lying, even to her own family.

You know, Intermezzo, today I've been going crazy trying to find that reference to the password change in the computer forensic reports, and I can't find it anywhere. But yesterday when reading the Casey/Amy texts I recognized the exact date and time mentioned in the post quoted here, so I thought, "Aha!" This has to be it.

Unfortunately without the original date for the password change this is still a big mystery. Huge apologies to everyone for the false alarm. I'll keep looking...

Rather than focusing on how she arrived at the new password, I would be more interested in why she thought it necessary to change her password at all. Do we have any idea how long she had the previous one? Is it common for her to change her password frequently? I don't know that we have that info at this point..but it would be interesting to know. I would also like to know exactly when she told CA and GA the new password. Did they know the changed password and they used it too...or did they logon with another logon password?

Unless you are on a network (like at work), it doesn't seem likely that she was prompted to change her password. She had to consciously decide to change it. Since the computer was only used by her and immediate family members - there is a much lower security risk than a computer with public access, such as at a workplace. Perhaps she did it because she wanted to have files on it that others could not access. If the other family members used another logon, they would not see these files/folders.

To me it seems she clearly made a conscious decision she needed to change the password - and it would be interesting to learn why.

Rather than focusing on how she arrived at the new password, I would be more interested in why she thought it necessary to change her password at all. Do we have any idea how long she had the previous one? Is it common for her to change her password frequently? I don't know that we have that info at this point..but it would be interesting to know. I would also like to know exactly when she told CA and GA the new password. Did they know the changed password and they used it too...or did they logon with another logon password?

Unless you are on a network (like at work), it doesn't seem likely that she was prompted to change her password. She had to consciously decide to change it. Since the computer was only used by her and immediate family members - there is a much lower security risk than a computer with public access, such as at a workplace. Perhaps she did it because she wanted to have files on it that others could not access. If the other family members used another logon, they would not see these files/folders.

To me it seems she clearly made a conscious decision she needed to change the password - and it would be interesting to learn why.

Either she thought the family was spying on her emails *or* it was around the time that things with Ricardo were souring and she resented typing HIS name as the password every time she logged on. Miss Casey was making some changes.

You could be right...it could be that in Casey's eyes..."Rico" just wasn't that "suave" anymore. LOL.

http://www.local6.com/news/18253078/detail.html

snipped
Computer Password Code

Local 6 News continues its investigation into the case as reporter Tony Pipitone deciphers the words and figures Anthony used to communicate with her family from jail.

In a jailhouse visit in July, Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, seemingly played the role of family detective, but she did not offer much information until he mentioned computer passwords.

"Any meaning behind the passwords that would be clues to any of this?" Lee Anthony asked.

"Yes," Casey Anthony replied.

"Does that include the MySpace sign-in passwords as well as the computer passwords?" Lee Anthony said.

"The computer passwords, no. MySpace and Facebook, yes," Casey Anthony said.

"All right, so there is meaning behind those?" Lee Anthony said.

"Yes," Casey Anthony said.

"Password for that is?" Lee Anthony asked.

"Cays234," Casey Anthony said.

But less than an hour later, Casey Anthony gave her mother, Cindy Anthony, a different answer.

"I don't know your MySpace password," Cindy Anthony said.

"Facebook account (is) timer55 (and the) password is the same as my MySpace," Casey Anthony said.

"I'll let you elaborate if you want to. If not, it's OK," Lee Anthony said.

"Move on to something else. We'll cover that by other means," Casey Anthony said.

The siblings met again in a jailhouse visit three days later, and Casey Anthony communicated with her brother via Baez.

"Do you got anything for me outside of what I've already heard?" Lee Anthony said.

"Did you guys get my messages from Jose?" Casey Anthony asked.

"Yes," Lee Anthony said.

"That's where I'm leaving it , so," Casey Anthony said.

Two days later, on July 30, Cindy Anthony told the FBI that she had figured out her daughter's password code for timer55.

"She told Lee the other day timer55 means that she has 55 days," Cindy Anthony said.

"Fifty-five days from when, as Casey now claimed, mystery baby sitter Zenaida Gonzalez and her sister threw her down in Blanchard Park and took Caylee to teach her a lesson," Pipitone said.

"Fifty-five days to Caylee's birthday, and she said Caylee would be returned on her birthday," Cindy Anthony said.

Caylee's birthday is Aug. 9, which is 55 days after June 16, the day Casey Anthony was last seen with Caylee.

"And that, at least according to Cindy, was the code in Casey's password," Pipitone said.

There is a lot of talk going on around the net about this and there are certainly some weird theories on what it means

So is there a meaning behind the password code ?

Does anyone know when Casey changed the password to Timer55 with link. Someone on In Session message board said it could be Caylee's body was found 55 seconds from the Anthony home. TIA

http://www.local6.com/news/18247736/detail.html?treets=orlpn&taf=orlpn

<SNIPPED>

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Casey Anthony told authorities she had left Caylee with a baby sitter in mid-June and the two were gone when she returned from work. She said she spent the next month trying to find her daughter and didn't call authorities because she was scared. Investigators said they have poked several holes in her story.

In a jailhouse visit in July, Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's brother, seemingly played the role of family detective, but she did not offer much information until he mentioned computer passwords.

"Any meaning behind the passwords that would be clues to any of this?" Lee Anthony asked.

"Yes," Casey Anthony replied.

"Does that include the MySpace sign-in passwords as well as the computer passwords?" Lee Anthony said.

"The computer passwords, no. MySpace and Facebook, yes," Casey Anthony said.

"All right, so there is meaning behind those?" Lee Anthony said.

"Yes," Casey Anthony said.

"Password for that is?" Lee Anthony asked.

"Cays234," Casey Anthony said.

But less than an hour later, Casey Anthony gave her mother, Cindy Anthony, a different answer.

"I don't know your MySpace password," Cindy Anthony said.

"Facebook account (is) timer55 (and the) password is the same as my MySpace," Casey Anthony said.

"I'll let you elaborate if you want to. If not, it's OK," Lee Anthony said.

"Move on to something else. We'll cover that by other means," Casey Anthony said.

The siblings met again in a jailhouse visit three days later, and Casey Anthony communicated with her brother via her attorney, Jose Baez.

"Do you got anything for me outside of what I've already heard?" Lee Anthony said.

"Did you guys get my messages from Jose?" Casey Anthony asked.

"Yes," Lee Anthony said.

"That's where I'm leaving it , so," Casey Anthony said.

Two days later, on July 30, Cindy Anthony told the FBI that she had figured out her daughter's password code for timer55.

"She told Lee the other day timer55 means that she has 55 days," Cindy Anthony said.

"Fifty-five days from when, as Casey now claimed, mystery baby sitter Zenaida Gonzalez and her sister threw her down in Blanchard Park and took Caylee to teach her a lesson," Pipitone said.

"Fifty-five days to Caylee's birthday, and she said Caylee would be returned on her birthday," Cindy Anthony said.

Caylee's birthday is Aug. 9, which is 55 days after June 16, the day Casey Anthony was last seen with Caylee.

"And that, at least according to Cindy, was the code in Casey's password," Pipitone said.

Bumping cause its interesting =)

Does anyone know when Casey changed the password to Timer55 with link. Someone on In Session message board said it could be Caylee's body was found 55 seconds from the Anthony home. TIA

I posted about this on another thread yesterday. Apparently somebody timed it as 40 sec drive from the A home, but google maps show it differently.
I figure that if the 'clues' KC gave LA add up to the facts of the location of the remains, then that will strengthen the states case by proving she knew where the body was.
She wont be able to say zanny did it.
It gets pretty confusing because most news st listed the location as being on the corner of suburban and chickasaw, but its not.
I spent hours last night going through the pics of the find and checking it against google maps.
And the results are kinda freaky.
google55secmap.png
This shot shows the 55sec estimate for time traveled by car from the A's home to the point where the wooded area begins..(or where you would pull over)

google5minwalkmap.png
This shot shows the 5 minute walking distance between the same two points. So a 5min walk or 55 sec drive. In the tapes she says T-I-M-E-R FIVE FIVE....interesting.

Now i'm not 100% sure about this, but I think I remember her saying something to lee about the lower east side of town. Note that the direction one would need to go in to get from the A's to the wooded area is east.
I'm going back through all the vids and calls to see what else i come up with. But its taking a while since I have two very cute (and cheeky) girls to take care of. I'll be adding more as I can

A timer can be used to control the sequence of an event or process, a timer counts down from a specified time interval, like an hourglass"

The following was snipped from Topix Forum, What are your thoughts?

Margaret In Houston wrote:
<quoted text>
In the interview cindy says she(Casey) changed the password on the desktop to timer55. They thought maybe it was changed on June 14th- a date cindy and george both mention.
Here is when the password was changed...
From the computer forensic report
May 14- 8:49 am
Password for DESKTOP computer changed for user casey.
55 days from May 14th is approximately when they all left for Puerto Rico (july 8)so I think it was related to that.

Are we still thinking Casey timed the ride to the drop site for the remains on May 14? I don't.

Snipped
Now i'm not 100% sure about this, but I think I remember her saying something to lee about the lower east side of town. Note that the direction one would need to go in to get from the A's to the wooded area is east.
I'm going back through all the vids and calls to see what else i come up with. But its taking a while since I have two very cute (and cheeky) girls to take care of. I'll be adding more as I can

Didn't she say the "lower left part of town?"

Are we still thinking Casey timed the ride to the drop site for the remains on May 14? I don't.

Hey TT, great to see you again.:)

If this is the case then I wont waste anymore time looking into the timer 55 theory.
But i've just checked the pc forensics report thats saved to my comp and i dont see it. I have a feeling there were two.
Can you help me out with a document page number to confirm?TIA

Snipped

Didn't she say the "lower left part of town?"

Quite possibly, thats why I wanted to double check it.

The timer 55 thing could be nothing, and just one of many coincidences we've seen in the case. But I thought it was worth looking into anyway.

From jailhouse phonecall with Lee on 7/26/08....

LEE: So this Black Jack where did you, you said that you reported it missing, give me the information so I can find this phone.

CASEY: I had it (TALKING TO SOMEONE OFF THE PHONE : yes sir, is he ok. Can you ask him to stay there couple of minutes, because we only have…ok thank you). Um Jose’s actually here. Um. (Expletive), ok the last time I know I had it for certain I was up at Universal.

LEE: For work, or for otherwise?

I was in through the park talking to just a couple of mutual friends of….

LEE: So you were up there for fun or whatever?

CASEY: It wasn’t necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment…

LEE: I’ve got you, ok, I understand.

CASEY: I know I had it at Jay Blanchard Park, I don’t remember where the very last place is I had it.

LEE: Where did you get this phone from? Like how was it provided to you?

CASEY: Through the AT&T Store, god, what road? It’s the bottom left side of town kind of near where the mall and stuff is.
LEE: Was this a phone, is this another personal cell phone of yours?

CASEY: Yes.

LEE: Ok, so tell me. So if you lost the physical phone itself, aside from searching for it, how would you go about finding this? How should I go about finding your phone?

CASEY: I don’t know. That’s the thing. I mean. I knew specifically where it was, I mean my last recollection of me having it was at Universal, but I knew that I had also been at Jay Blanchard Park and I could have potentially had it there with me too. I don’t know if you guys have checked through like some of the bags and stuff that I have at the house with me, if it was in one of those purses but I know I kept everything that I had kind of centralized at Tony’s

I spent hours last night going through the pics of the find and checking it against google maps.
And the results are kinda freaky.
google55secmap.png
This shot shows the 55sec estimate for time traveled by car from the A's home to the point where the wooded area begins..(or where you would pull over)

google5minwalkmap.png
This shot shows the 5 minute walking distance between the same two points. So a 5min walk or 55 sec drive. In the tapes she says T-I-M-E-R FIVE FIVE....interesting.

I'm going back through all the vids and calls to see what else i come up with. But its taking a while since I have two very cute (and cheeky) girls to take care of. I'll be adding more as I can[/QUOTE]

That is indeed very odd. Good find!!!

just a thought, my friend does her passwords backwards like street etc...........
could it be 55REMIT 432SYAC ring any bells? has a clue some where????

A timer can be used to control the sequence of an event or process, a timer counts down from a specified time interval, like an hourglass"

The following was snipped from Topix Forum, What are your thoughts?

Margaret In Houston wrote:
<quoted text>
In the interview cindy says she(Casey) changed the password on the desktop to timer55. They thought maybe it was changed on June 14th- a date cindy and george both mention.
Here is when the password was changed...
From the computer forensic report
May 14- 8:49 am Password for DESKTOP computer changed for user casey.
55 days from May 14th is approximately when they all left for Puerto Rico (july 8)so I think it was related to that.

MarineMom:
<quoted text>
24 + 31 = 55 days!!! very good

31 days from May 14 to June 14
24 days from June 14 to July 8

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I now believe that it was countdown to PR.

just a thought, my friend does her passwords backwards like street etc...........
could it be 55REMIT 432SYAC ring any bells? has a clue some where????

407 43X 7922 this is a cell phone number in Orlando
SYAC

So is this 407 55X 3648
REMIT

3648 is the number in Celebration Fl...wherever that is.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephNTexas
Back