Timer55 and Cays234

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have you (or anyone) found a computer forensic document that supposedly says a password was changed to timer55 on 15 May? That post you copied from topix a while back seemed to make sense to me at first glance.

I think you were the one to bring this quote here from a post at Topix.
Margaret In Houston wrote:
<quoted text>
In the interview cindy says she(Casey) changed the password on the desktop to timer55. They thought maybe it was changed on June 14th- a date cindy and george both mention.
Here is when the password was changed...
From the computer forensic report
May 14- 8:49 am Password for DESKTOP computer changed for user casey.
55 days from May 14th is approximately when they all left for Puerto Rico (july 8)so I think it was related to that.
Intermezzo, Are you certain that you saw this in an official document?
Because I am now wondering if it was totally a hoax.

1. It is surprising to me that if this exists in the documents someone here has not found it. As I'm sure you know, it is not in that OCSO computer forensic report that has the "Diary of Days" etc.

2. This topix post quote purportedly from a computer forensic report, is about the computer logon password. But "timer55" was supposed to be her facebook password; . She said there was not meaning behind the computer PW. And if the computer and facebook pws were both "timer55", why would she say only one was significant? http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3057681&postcount=227

Does anyone know if Margaret In Houston still posts on topix ? One could ask for a link to where she got the info.

How are facebook passwords stored? Would that be in a cookie?

Ariane, I think you may have nailed it. :thumb: Consider the following texts between KC and Amy:
OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Amy Huzienga It’s official. As long s we take our trip within the first 2 weeks of July I'm set. I just got my vacation cleared.

INCOMING TEXT Amy Huzienga Casey Anthony So the earliest JP can leave is the 8th. Can you do the 8th through the 15th?

OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Amy Huzienga I can.

INCOMING TEXT Amy Huzienga Casey Anthony Awesome.
Consider the time stamp on that very first text was [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]08:49:23AM[/FONT]. :eek:

The official act was not getting imaginary vacation from her imaginary boss at her imaginary place of employment. The official act was changing her real password 4 seconds prior!

Ariane, I think you may have nailed it. :thumb: Consider the following texts between KC and Amy:
OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Amy Huzienga It&#8217;s official. As long s we take our trip within the first 2 weeks of July I'm set. I just got my vacation cleared.

INCOMING TEXT Amy Huzienga Casey Anthony So the earliest JP can leave is the 8th. Can you do the 8th through the 15th?

Consider the time stamp on that very first text was [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]08:49:23AM[/FONT]. :eek:

The official act was not getting imaginary vacation from her imaginary boss at her imaginary place of employment. The official act was changing her real password 4 seconds prior!

Hi JWG
Let's explore the use of the "timer55" password further.

The home desktop computer password is changed May 14th from rico234 to timer55. This can easily refer to a count down to the PR trip, since she is also texting Amy during the same time interval, speaking of the upcoming PR trip, As you have wonderfully posted. Great Work!

Okay, but now we have this:

The Facebook, Myspace and Yahoo email passwords also change to timer55? Casey tells Cindy in the July 25 jail video that the password to myspace is timer55. Can Myspace etc....provide forensics on passwords and dates passwords were changed?

There are differing (ahem) "stories" as to who changes these passwords... Casey? Zanny? in Lee's depo (page 128) he says JG knew of the timer55 password which seems to try and implicate JG IMO as someone who could have changed the passwords..

Was it by chance that June 16 to August 9 (Caylee's bday) is also 55 days?

I may be confusing myself here, info overload LOL

Hi JWG
Let's explore the use of the "timer55" password further.

The home desktop computer password is changed May 14th from rico234 to timer55. This can easily refer to a count down to the PR trip, since she is also texting Amy during the same time interval, speaking of the upcoming PR trip, As you have wonderfully posted. Great Work!

Okay, but now we have this:

The Facebook, Myspace and Yahoo email passwords also change to timer55? Casey tells Cindy in the July 25 jail video that the password to myspace is timer55. Can Myspace etc....provide forensics on passwords and dates passwords were changed?

There are differing (ahem) "stories" as to who changes these passwords... Casey? Zanny? in Lee's depo (page 128) he says JG knew of the timer55 password which seems to try and implicate JG IMO as someone who could have changed the passwords..

Was it by chance that June 16 to August 9 (Caylee's bday) is also 55 days?

I may be confusing myself here, info overload LOL

Hi Intermezzo,

Consider...if I go into Excel and enter May 14, 2008 into one cell, then in another cell I add 55 to that date, I get July 8. This is the date Amy leaves for Puerto Rico. The date KC was supposed to leave as well.

If I enter June 16, 2008 into a cell, then in another cell I add 55 to that date, I get August 10. The day after Caylee's birthday. Cindy is the one that interpreted for all of us that timer55 meant Caylee's birthday. Close, but not quite right on.

The fact that KC changed the password and then immediately texts Amy to say that the trip to PR is now "official" is just too much to ignore.

As for other passwords, yes, in theory all of those sites should or could have records as to when the passwords were changed, although I have not seen them and I don't know that they were requested. As an FYI, she did upload a single image to Photobucket at 5:08 AM. This image violated their terms of service.

It would make sense if KC made all of her passwords the same. In fact, speculating a little, she may have gone onto not just Photobucket that morning, but also to Myspace, Facebook, and Yahoo and changed all of her passwords. Changing her password on the desktop could have been the last thing she did that morning, before sending her triumphant text to Amy. :rolleyes:

OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Amy Huzienga It’s official. As long s we take our trip within the first 2 weeks of July I'm set. I just got my vacation cleared.

Hi JWG. Is it possible to click ok on the password change on the desktop then txt It’s official. As long s we take our trip within the first 2 weeks of July I'm set. I just got my vacation cleared., click send and it arrive all in 4 seconds time?

Could you also point me to where it is said timer55 is the desktop password and it was set on May 14? I must have missed something.

Hi Intermezzo,

Consider...if I go into Excel and enter May 14, 2008 into one cell, then in another cell I add 55 to that date, I get July 8. This is the date Amy leaves for Puerto Rico. The date KC was supposed to leave as well.

If I enter June 16, 2008 into a cell, then in another cell I add 55 to that date, I get August 10. The day after Caylee's birthday. Cindy is the one that interpreted for all of us that timer55 meant Caylee's birthday. Close, but not quite right on.

The fact that KC changed the password and then immediately texts Amy to say that the trip to PR is now "official" is just too much to ignore.

As for other passwords, yes, in theory all of those sites should or could have records as to when the passwords were changed, although I have not seen them and I don't know that they were requested. As an FYI, she did upload a single image to Photobucket at 5:08 AM. This image violated their terms of service.

It would make sense if KC made all of her passwords the same. In fact, speculating a little, she may have gone onto not just Photobucket that morning, but also to Myspace, Facebook, and Yahoo and changed all of her passwords. Changing her password on the desktop could have been the last thing she did that morning, before sending her triumphant text to Amy. :rolleyes:

Boy, I have been waiting for a solid resolution to this issue for AGES, it seems! Thank you so much...I just wasn't sure that the password WAS changed on the 14th of May, now that you've fleshed this out, I feel the timer55 issue has been put to rest.

WHOA - need someone to look at this info from DC to CA re the Timer55 password. Need a computer genius to say "yay" or "nay" to this tidbit....p. 8076 of the docs.
I don't know how to link or insert here, but it basically says that Timer55 is a javascript that allows your computer to give automatic responses while you are away from your computer. They are saying that the timeline that LE constructed could be off due to this?????

My understanding of that type of program is that it would be hard to have it programmed with so many responses that it would actually look like a conversation. I don't think it's a smart program where <if a> <then b>, it's just like setting an away message on AIM..?

It looks like someone wrote code that is called Timer55 which works during a chat session. It would have absolutely no effect on the timestamps of files on the computer itself (and consequently, no effect on the timeline that LE constructed).

Also, one would need a bit of computer programming knowledge in order to implement this type of program on their computer.

Anthonys grasping at straws... as usual.

I'm still waiting for the day that the Anthony's tell us she was abducted by aliens and taken back to space . . . makes about as much sense,

They are working on the premise that if you can't blind 'em with science you have to baffle 'em with BullS...

This looks like more desperation. DC just did a Google search and ignorantly hung his hopes on the only thing he found. I doubt very much that Casey was a regular user on DALnet or any other IRC network. Kids today don't use IRC for the most part. They have Facebook, Myspace, AIM, Yahoo, etc. IRC is pretty old school. Additionally, even if she were an IRC user, it's bad form to automate channel broadcast messages, and users in a busy channel will typically be kicked out for doing so. Timer55 in this instance is a script designed to automate away messages sent to the channel. Sorry DC, you're wrong again; it takes more than a quick Google search to be worth anything as an investigator. :loser:

Hi Intermezzo,

Revisit

I'm not convinced on this yet. Playing around with dates myself and date calculators, I think it depends if she counted the actual day the holiday fell on or indeed the day Caylee's birthday fell on. I know it is compelling that she was texting Amy at the time.

June 16 2008 - August 9 2008 = all days counted = 55 days

May 14 2008 - July 8 2008 = all days counted = 56 days

I guess we may never know which days she was counting. Interesting though that if she set this timer from June 16 - August 9 that would be another point to premeditation. Could just be another spooky coincidence although I have never seen another case with so many.

Having worked in the travel industry for many years I have noticed that people always count up days differently - especially in regards to understanding when cancellation fees on hotels start and so forth. We had a specific entry in amadeus and the system would work out days between 2 dates as there is always confusion.

I keep asking this and no one ever answers. I don't believe Casey peppers her lies with grains of truth. I can't think of any instance of truth in her web of lies. Can you?

Caylee was close to home. That's it though.

Caylee was close to home. That's it though.
Yeah, and drive TIME it on mapquest she was about exactly 55 seconds from home. I think she was trying to clue the A's to find her body because she had framed someone with evidence LE would find next to her body in a bottle.
They didn't get the clue though.. it was too vague, but the best she could do without alerting LE. Listen to the way she says it on the jail video.. it's like she's on $10,000 dollar pyramid game show giving clues to her partner. TIMER 55..
Set your TIMER and Go 55 tick tock tick tock.. ;)
Lee says..is it a clue...? Casey, Yes.

A clue to find Caylee!

Timer55? Seems like a good bet to me since Casey may have used a kitchen timer if she was heating up pizza or something else in the oven. As you can see 55 is the last number on a simple kitchen timer.

Attachments

• 136721_front200.jpg
    136721_front200.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 7
Timer55? Seems like a good bet to me since Casey may have used a kitchen timer if she was heating up pizza or something else in the oven. As you can see 55 is the last number on a simple kitchen timer.
She lived there all her life, I think she would know from hanging out in those woods, driving by the area, going to the school, just how long it takes from the A's house to get there..maybe she guestimated at less than a minute and called it 55.. If she was trying to direct them to the body for various reasons, this clue would fit. If she didn't want them to find the body, I think Timer 55 means days between her "abduction" and birthday.. as part of her Zanny scheme. That is something I have considered alot...did she want them to find the body or not? Cindy sending DC there, Baez supposedly saying if you find the body..don't tell LE. What did Cindy have in mind after finding the body? To plant her own evidence maybe? Do you think KC leveled with Cindy because she knew Cindy would do anything to get her off the hook..so they plotted this together? So many questions.

Another clue I think she gave in hopes Lee would find Caylee first is when he asked where else to look and she told him (something to the effect of) "the lower left corner". I think this was a clue looking at the Google maps. If Lee would've put it together with the Timer55, maybe he would've found her. OR maybe they did put it together and that is why DC searched there.

She lived there all her life, I think she would know from hanging out in those woods, driving by the area, going to the school, just how long it takes from the A's house to get there..maybe she guestimated at less than a minute and called it 55.. If she was trying to direct them to the body for various reasons, this clue would fit. If she didn't want them to find the body, I think Timer 55 means days between her "abduction" and birthday.. as part of her Zanny scheme. That is something I have considered alot...did she want them to find the body or not? Cindy sending DC there, Baez supposedly saying if you find the body..don't tell LE. What did Cindy have in mind after finding the body? To plant her own evidence maybe? Do you think KC leveled with Cindy because she knew Cindy would do anything to get her off the hook..so they plotted this together? So many questions.

Not a popular opinion around here but from the beginning, I have always thought CA was either involved or knew Caylee was murdered immediately after it occurred. The stories are all bull carp and part of the cover up. I have never believed any of the stories the A clan has proffered up. I don't believe JB knows the truth either but CA and KC do. GA/LA go along with whatever CA says. The timer 55 is yet another part of the cover up.

Another clue I think she gave in hopes Lee would find Caylee first is when he asked where else to look and she told him (something to the effect of) "the lower left corner". I think this was a clue looking at the Google maps. If Lee would've put it together with the Timer55, maybe he would've found her. OR maybe they did put it together and that is why DC searched there.
I am thinking Cindy had a plan all worked out if DC found the body.. but DC didn't know about the plan, he just knew why body may be found there and she sent him there to find it for her. New WS'er Eidetic has a great theory which I am leaning towards...KW found the stuff in those woods and brought it to Cindy to see if she recognized any of it as being Caylee's and told her where he found it (stuffed animals etc.) She says NO.. But it really was Caylee's and she recognized it, so she knew where the body might be. Cindy has done everything to help Casey...and she would plant evidence to free her, IMO (so would Lee, George would go along with it, but didn't necesarily even have to know)..and Casey knew this.. so it would make sense for her to clue them to the body also...but being in jail wasn't allowing her to give good clues..Timer55. And who knows what kind of hidden clues, that the A's might figure out but not anyone else, were in letters passed.

Not a popular opinion around here but from the beginning, I have always thought CA was either involved or knew Caylee was murdered immediately after it occurred. The stories are all bull carp and part of the cover up. I have never believed any of the stories the A clan has proffered up. I don't believe JB knows the truth either but CA and KC do. GA/LA go along with whatever CA says. The timer 55 is yet another part of the cover up.
ITA...Cindy knew from day 1. (being 7/15) or she feared it was a strong possibility on 6/24 when George possibly reported to her that he smelled decomp in the trunk and saw the laundry bag, which she would check to see if it were missing from the garage. I bet Cindy may have said something to her like, LOOK, I know she's dead..I am going to help you. But Casey didn't want to fess up still... but thinks about it while in jail and decides to trust Cindy to help her out of this mess. I don't think they have ever talked about what happened, Cindy just made it clear she would help Casey....and KC knows that Cindy knows she did it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back