Timer55 and Cays234

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK, no snarkiness back. Just about everything they have said or done has involved covering something for KC.

Possibly she forwarded the first letter he received from her mail to his, or she found the first letter in his mail, put in his personal information and returned it for him. Her pay off would have come by scamming money from his acct in the name of the person sending the original letter. (if this happened , they would be covering for KC big time).

Obviously this is all based on conjuncture and speculation. It is still entirely possibly G answered his own email, emptied his own bank acct./maxed out his credit card and KC never knew a thing about it.

I'm confused, is this a newer (2008) Anthony financial crisis, or is this tied to the original problem circa 2005-2006?

Original financial problem. I don't recall an exact date but around 2005. I now understand the possible cover-up you were talking about, thanks.

timer 55 is just more gibberish, more nonsense. it means nothing.

A search of "online games" and "timer 55" brings up descriptions of games, all of which contain the term timer:55 followed by score:

Timer55 is a screen name of a person that plays online games and shows all his high scores. Could be as simple as one of her many BF had a screename timer55. I do remember something about when Cindy came to TL apartment they were playing video games on the couch.

Timer55 is a screen name of a person that plays online games and shows all his high scores. Could be as simple as one of her many BF had a screename timer55. I do remember something about when Cindy came to TL apartment they were playing video games on the couch.

I have a feeling the passwords mean nothing and they're just being used now to create false leads. Maybe Casey was a gamer before she got busy with "other things." Or maybe Casey considers this whole thing a big game..who knows.

Some examples of Google descriptions for online games.:

score:. 12. 1500. BONUS! timer: 56. score:. 1500. 12. timer: 55. score:. 12. 1650. BONUS! timer: 55. score:. 12. 1800. BONUS! timer: 55. score: ...

score:. 150. 12. timer: 58. score:. 12. 300. BONUS! timer: 58. score:. 300. 12. timer: 57. score:. 450. 12. timer: 57. score:. 600. 12. timer: 55. score: ...

score:. 450. 12. timer: 58. score:. 600. 12. timer: 57. score:. 600. 12. timer: 56. score:. 12. 750. BONUS! timer: 56. score:. 900. 12. timer: 55. score: ...

A timer can be used to control the sequence of an event or process, a timer counts down from a specified time interval, like an hourglass"

The following was snipped from Topix Forum, What are your thoughts?

Margaret In Houston wrote:
<quoted text>
In the interview cindy says she(Casey) changed the password on the desktop to timer55. They thought maybe it was changed on June 14th- a date cindy and george both mention.
Here is when the password was changed...
From the computer forensic report
May 14- 8:49 am Password for DESKTOP computer changed for user casey.
55 days from May 14th is approximately when they all left for Puerto Rico (july 8)so I think it was related to that.

MarineMom:
<quoted text>
24 + 31 = 55 days!!! very good

31 days from May 14 to June 14
24 days from June 14 to July 8

A timer can be used to control the sequence of an event or process, a timer counts down from a specified time interval, like an hourglass"

<quoted text>
In the interview cindy says she(Casey) changed the password on the desktop to timer55. They thought maybe it was changed on June 14th- a date cindy and george both mention.
55 days from May 14th is approximately when they all left for Puerto Rico (july 8)so I think it was related to that.

MarineMom: <quoted text>

Oh My I think you are totally Correct!
:clap::clap::clap:
IMO you all have solved this.
Thank you and bye I am off to another thread

My mouth hung open when CA picked up her pen & counted from *6/14* to Caylee's BD to = 55 days..

Did she even realize what she was doing? I believe so because it did not look like she just came up with this theory on the spot.

First it was the *9th* that Caylee was last seen & on this day it became the *14th* by both her & GA..They are so digging themselves into a HUGE hole same as their daughter.

First it was the *9th* that Caylee was last seen & on this day it became the *14th* by both her & GA..They are so digging themselves into a HUGE hole same as their daughter.

No wonder NeJame quit.

KC seems like the type of girl that would have a meaning to passwords and such....i dont think she just picked something out of the blue. I believe it has a meaning, but not sure what.

Thinking of this, since she was such a photo hound, I wonder if she was referring to instant film shots. As in snap a picture and wait 55 seconds then pull the film apart and look at the photo?

I don't really think there is much to this password thing, but here's the fiancee's idea:
? ? miles East of Route 55. Route 55 terminates at the Alabama Florida border. Just an idea.

My mouth hung open when CA picked up her pen & counted from *6/14* to Caylee's BD to = 55 days..

Did she even realize what she was doing? I believe so because it did not look like she just came up with this theory on the spot.

How did G&C come up with the June14th day? did they go by Casey's story that Caylee was to be home on her birthday and then count back 55days?

A poster of the Topix forum came up with this

" From the computer forensic report
May 14- 8:49 am Password for DESKTOP computer changed for user casey"

I am trying to go back and look at the computer records to find that.

May 14, count 55 days, brings you to July7, the day before Amy left for Puerto Rico. Was she counting the days to the PR trip? Did they book the PR trip in May? It could be a password based on that theory.

On Fox ORLANDO there is a doc called Casey Anthony employment information, the second doc is a statement from a universal employee that was checking on employment info for LE
Anyway the narrative starts off that "LE arrived at Investigations T-55 and needed employment information..."
Not sure if T-55 is a dept # or a office # but just thought it was interesting as possiblying relating to Timer55 :waitasec:

On Fox ORLANDO there is a doc called Casey Anthony employment information, the second doc is a statement from a universal employee that was checking on employment info for LE
Anyway the narrative starts off that "LE arrived at Investigations T-55 and needed employment information..."
Not sure if T-55 is a dept # or a office # but just thought it was interesting as possiblying relating to Timer55 :waitasec:

Very Interesting....do you have a link. See I always thought....but never said out loud that Casey actually left evidence to where Caylee is at Universal. That is why she took LE there on that first day......she thought they would find a clue to where Caylee is if she lead them there.....but then when they didn't, she had to tell more elaborate lies. Then when it all came out about Casey saying....."they haven't even found her clothes yet"....it made me think again about Casey leading LE to Universal that day and maybe Caylee's clothes were there but LE never found them that day.....now another Universal Link with the T-55

<quoted text>

MarineMom:
<quoted text>

That totally makes sense. I used to do countdown timers on my birthclub blog site that I belong to. I would count down my pregnancies. PERFECT SENSE..completely perfect. Whomever figured that one out..good job:blowkiss:

Very Interesting....do you have a link. See I always thought....but never said out loud that Casey actually left evidence to where Caylee is at Universal. That is why she took LE there on that first day......she thought they would find a clue to where Caylee is if she lead them there.....but then when they didn't, she had to tell more elaborate lies. Then when it all came out about Casey saying....."they haven't even found her clothes yet"....it made me think again about Casey leading LE to Universal that day and maybe Caylee's clothes were there but LE never found them that day.....now another Universal Link with the T-55

Here you go
Hope this works
2nd doc, I found this interesting in general cause it describes what happened when they brought her to Universal that day
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/110608employment/indexGallery.htm

I am a lurker that decided to quit lurking. Mile marker 55 off of I-4 from Orlando goes to Lake Helen, Florida approximately 35.5 miles or 42 minutes from Orlando. In Lake Helen there is a Ohio (where the Anthony's are from) road. This road goes straight out of town into a very, very heavily wooded area. Just one more idea.

JMCDAD.....do you think that L. Turturo guy is security at Universal? It looks like he was at this T-55 post/office or whatnot when Melich talked with him about Casey. I wonder if T-55 is an office number there at Universal. Weird if nothing else considering Casey set a new password to Timer55 on her home computer shortly before that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back