Timmy And Chelsea Croslin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was good to see that Chelsea wasn't bashing them, and spoke about what a good Dad Ron is and how much the kids love Misty

Do you have an insight why he appears to be a good Dad for some of his children only?

Apart from the blue suit thingy there wasn't a lot about LE in that article that we didn't already know.

I suppose that the internet has been around long enough that Law Enforcement can't be surprised that people use it to comment on interesting investigations.

I actually learned alot I didn't know from the article, but I haven't been as in depth as some of you have, so for our new readers and guests it probably has been interesting too for them.

Am I understanding what you guys are now talking about, the Part 2, that it is just being released, but interviewed and taped a while back? Sorry if I'm mis-understanding.

I actually learned alot I didn't know from the article, but I haven't been as in depth as some of you have, so for our new readers and guests it probably has been interesting too for them.

Am I understanding what you guys are now talking about, the Part 2, that it is just being released, but interviewed and taped a while back? Sorry if I'm mis-understanding.

That is what I meant by what I said. I read the first part of Art's interview sheesh I think it was back when the cape cod tip discussion came up.

I learned a lot too. Specifically when Chelsea talked about LE taking every article of clothing that RC and Misty were wearing and having it sent in for examination. I remember many questioning if that was done and I for one hope the information she gave AH is accurate.

It's often hard to tell with Art, he's very vague about when he's done the interviews he writes about, but I suppose this is a continuation of the comments Chelsea made in yesterday's post, (October 4).

In
an exclusive interview with Misty Cummings’ sister in law, Chelsea Croslin tells The Bald Truth she confronted Misty with the Haleigh drug overdose allegations from a jailhouse letter written by her party pal, Nay Nay Kristina Prevatt, and asked her what she was doing the night Haleigh went missing.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/04/exclusive-“no-party…i-was-sleeping”—misty-cummings/#more-3173

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/04/exclusive-%e2%80%9cno-party%e2%80%a6i-was-sleeping%e2%80%9d%e2%80%94misty-cummings/#more-3173

From Chelsea's interview with Art Harris thanks to Donjetas networking....

EXCLUSIVE: “NO PARTY…I WAS SLEEPING”—Misty Cummings.

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) artharris.com, all rights reserved
In an exclusive interview with Misty Cummings’ sister in law, Chelsea Croslin tells The Bald Truth she confronted Misty with the Haleigh drug overdose allegations from a jailhouse letter written by her party pal, Nay Nay Kristina Prevatt, and asked her what she was doing the night Haleigh went missing.
“I asked, ‘What’s up with this (Nay Nay) letter, Misty?” Chelsea is telling me from Massachussets, referring to allegations police say came from an ex- Putnam County jail inmate who claims Misty took the children to a party where Haleigh took oxycontin accidentally and died the night the missing child vanished. “And Misty said, ‘Oh, no, no, that’s not true! I don’t know what happened. I was sleeping.’” (New police documents inside)
It was a quick call, almost two weeks ago, said Chelsea, who moved..... more at link above... with new information and details very interesting especially questions wondered around here in the past.

BBM, I really believe Misty was sound asleep that night like she claims. I don't believe she was drug induced, nor were the kids. I believe LE would have picked up on Misty and little Jr. had they been in such a drug induced sleep and would have made note. I'm glad to see Chelsea has been asking all the right questions along in this case just as we have here at ws. Makes me think she definately had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance and isn't attempting to cover for anyone. Not to mention, the immediate interview concerning her van scratched and moved.

I'm not appreciating Art Harris for many reasons, but I will take a persons own words, like here in this case, "Chelsea's" and weigh it into it's proper place in my mind for considerations.

snip

“My kids love her to death,” says Chelsea, but “sometimes I’d hear the baby crying, and Misty wouldn’t wake up. I’m a light sleeper. I hear everything.”

That’s why she doesn’t buy that Misty’s Tennessee cousin, Joe Overstreet, had anything do with Haleigh’s disappearance, despite Misty’s family pointing fingers at him, and her initial suspicions . “I would have woken up if he’d gone out of our house,” she says. But Misty’s mother, Lisa, and sister in law, Lindsay, told me months ago they feared Joe had access to the keys and Chelsea’s van when he spent the night at their house.

But Chelsea says she didn’t see Joe leave or come back, and doesn’t think he’s done anything wrong except be at the wrong place at the wrong time. He left for Nashville the morning Haleigh was reported missing and his mother tells me that Florida Department of Law Enforcement agents interviewed him twice in the last two weeks at their home outside Nashville.

I think it's interesting how she seems to be making an about-turn considering cousin Joe.

If we can trust what Chelsea is reported saying in the article it appears to be common knowledge in the family.

I think we all pick and choose what we think is true. What I mean is we have seen no evidence proving Ron is Jordan's father, and if he is, what the arrangements are and what his rights are.

So back to your question, with the evidence we have, I think he is a very good father, I think it must have been very hard to basically be a single Dad to 2 babies with no support from their bio-Mom.

I'm confused how Ronald can file a harassment charge when the message was left for his wife and it says so even in the police report ........

I'm stilll surprised how Misty got an RO against her brother when RC was the one who had the problem with him.

These whiners sure know how to use the cops when they want something, don't they?

I think we all pick and choose what we think is true. What I mean is we have seen no evidence proving Ron is Jordan's father, and if he is, what the arrangements are and what his rights are.

So back to your question, with the evidence we have, I think he is a very good father, I think it must have been very hard to basically be a single Dad to 2 babies with no support from their bio-Mom.

It appears to me that there is definitely reason to suspect that it is possible for Ron to be Jordan's father, otherwise Chelsea wouldn't be talking about his other baby mama. If there is such a chance good fathers would IMO proper action to seek certainty and establish paternity and make official arrangements, and we could see evidence of that in the civil court dockets. They wouldn't want the child to be without the support of the bio-Dad.

I'm stilll surprised how Misty got an RO against her brother when RC was the one who had the problem with him.

These whiners sure know how to use the cops when they want something, don't they?

.......yeah, that one has me scratching my head, too. But here it is again, the OTHER person got the call and Ronald wants to file charges because this guy called him a name.

It appears to me that there is definitely reason to suspect that it is possible for Ron to be Jordan's father, otherwise Chelsea wouldn't be talking about his other baby mama. If there is such a chance good fathers would IMO proper action to seek certainty and establish paternity and make official arrangements, and we could see evidence of that in the civil court dockets. They wouldn't want the child to be without the support of the bio-Dad.

Perhaps his mind is on other things these days. I can't imagine wondering where my child is and waiting for a reason to have hope.

Unfortunately that's still rumors and gossip imo, we have no facts or proof about financial, paternity or any other issues related to Jordan. We can suspect all kinds of things, but without proof, they're merely suspicions imo.

Unfortunately that's still rumors and gossip imo, we have no facts or proof about financial, paternity or any other issues related to Jordan. We can suspect all kinds of things, but without proof, they're merely suspicions imo.

Yes, and how could we have that proof? If fathers took official action to establish paternity. If they don't care enough to do so, there is no proof. A handy way to get all uncaring fathers off the hook. It doesn't matter that they took no action to take care of their child, it is just a rumor sincethey avoided the responsibility.

Yes, and how could we have that proof? If fathers took official action to establish paternity. If they don't care enough to do so, there is no proof. A handy way to get all uncaring fathers off the hook. It doesn't matter that they took no action to take care of their child, it is just a rumor sincethey avoided the responsibility.

JMO, he could be the father and could be making payments, he may not be the father and not making payments, they may have agreements regarding benefits for the child that could be more if the child is thought to have unknown father and absent mother, who knows, as I have posted many times, we do not know. If you have a DNA test showing proof he is the father, please post. It's as simple as that imo.

The paternity of this special needs child is not something to spar about on the internet. We could speculate on who we think could really be HaLeigh, Junior and Chloe's parents too I suppose, but that would be really distasteful imo so I will leave it.

IIRC, Ron himself admitted that there was a possibility that he could be the father of Jordan when questioned about it.

JMO, he could be the father and could be making payments, he may not be the father and not making payments, they may have agreements regarding benefits for the child that could be more if the child is thought to have unknown father and absent mother, who knows, as I have posted many times, we do not know. If you have a DNA test showing proof he is the father, please post. It's as simple as that imo.

The paternity of this special needs child is not something to spar about on the internet. We could speculate on who we think could really be HaLeigh, Junior and Chloe's parents too I suppose, but that would be really distasteful imo so I will leave it.

You know very well that I haven't got a DNA test, that's precisely what I was complaining about. There should be, that way there is no call for any sparring. IMO, all children should have the right to have both of their parents claim them, and they especially need the ones who are good caretakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper