Timmy And Chelsea Croslin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Chelsea at Tyler Street when it happened?

Chelsea and Timmy lived in Crescent City and they borrowed the blue van from Lindsey to use while there car got fixed. Their vehicle was involved in an accident that day according to what Chelsea said in her latest interview.

Was Chelsea at Tyler Street when it happened?

Sure wasn't, I fixed my post. Wasn't Cousin Joe staying with Chelsea? It all makes perfect sense really. When you piece it all together like Chelsea Croslin has done. I pray Law Enforcement realizes that the inconsistent accounts of what happened on the night Haleigh went missing don't end at Misty.

Sure wasn't, I fixed my post. Wasn't Cousin Joe staying with Chelsea? It all makes perfect sense really. When you piece it all together like Chelsea Croslin has done. I pray Law Enforcement realizes that the inconsistent accounts of what happened on the night Haleigh went missing don't end at Misty.

Yes, exactly... Keep them all talking and count the inconsistencies. Sooner or later someone must let slip something that resembles the truth vaguely. At least that's what I'm pinning my hopes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper