Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF LE is waiting for Ronald Cummings or anyone in his family to tell the truth about what happened that night I suspect they are in for a long wait...And IMO in the grand scheme of things what Chelsea might know should be of great concern and interest to LE.
IMO Just because Chelsea is a mother and seems to care for Haleigh we'll just have to respectfully agree to disagree on the subject as to WHY Chelsea may not be telling everything she knows.. Same with the situation as to WHY Ron would not call LE on Timmy for calling him a FAB..JMHO

ETA.. Have you ever entertained the thought the Croslins may have helped out that night and were being set up from the beginning w/o their knowledege to take the fall IF and when it became necessary? And by the time Timmy and Chelsea moved to Mass plans were in the works to throw All the Croslins under the bus?

I agree Em, the Cummings family is in for the long haul here. I truly hope that in some way that Katrina's death will miraculously motivate Hope to do what is right for Haleigh's sake if she knows anything at all. I'm sure that Hope has to be devasted and must surely feel that stress experienced by her mother over her long sentence may have contributed to losing her. Of course, this goes for the rest of Katrina's family as well, Teresa, Annette, Crystal and for anyone else I have not mentioned.

I'm pretty sure I read several times in several different places that PCSO said Ron Cummings and Crystal Sheffield are NOT suspects.
They are satisfied Ron Cummings was at work during the hours in question...8:00 pm to 3:00 am. It is confirmed his cellphone pinged from the tower nearest PDM Bridge.
Does anyone here read the forensic astrology threads? I'm guessing there findings are closer to the real truth than anything I have read here or anywhere else.
JMHO :seeya:

I'm pretty sure I read several times in several different places that PCSO said Ron Cummings and Crystal Sheffield are NOT suspects.
They are satisfied Ron Cummings was at work during the hours in question...8:00 pm to 3:00 am. It is confirmed his cellphone pinged from the tower nearest PDM Bridge.
Does anyone here read the forensic astrology threads? I'm guessing there findings are closer to the real truth than anything I have read here or anywhere else.

I read and post in the astrology forum. We say Misty is the KEY. If there's a key, there must be a lock, and possibly a door that opens into a room... Who is behind that door in that room?

PCSO said they "were satisfied" what they've gathered about RC's work schedule and what they learned from his employers. In no way did they say he definitely worked all those hours. Being satisfied could mean many things. He was there. He wasn't there. He showed up, left, returned later. PCSO has NOT told us anything about what they discovered at RC's place of employment. RC could have done the deed before going to work. PCSO wanted to know what took him so long to get home after he left work that night.

When they said the parents weren't suspects, it was said very early in the case before RC married the KEY, before the drug arrests, before a lot of things. PCSO did NOT say "many" times that RC wasn't a suspect.

PCSO is allowed to hold back information from the public, which they have done. They are also allowed to change their minds as they become aware in events and more information comes to light.

PCSO also said the family knows what happened to Haleigh and where she is buried. Last time I looked, RC was part of the family. Also, of the major players in Haleigh's case, three are behind bars. Misty could have been there longer, and there were ample opportunities to grab her, but LE patiently waited until RC was along for the ride and grabbed both of them. My theory is they wanted RC more than anyone.

Because her family is involved up to their eyeballs and would be toast.
Not Ron's.

Sorry, but we will have to diagree on this one... I belive it is RONS family that is in this up to their eyeballs! The Croslins may have lied over and over again, but so have the Cummings/Sykes/ Neves.Let's just start at the bus stop...to this day, we really don't know who picked HaLeigh up....was it Misty or Ron--and it really depends on who is giving you the information. Why is it that both Ron and TN can provide specific details about what happened that night, but will not admit to being there? because it is all a LIE. Ron is well aware, that Misty nor anyone else in her family are responsible to what happened to HaLeigh, IMO, the Croslins may have some info, but Ron's family would never allow the truth to come out, so they would have NEVER told any of the Croslins the truth.
IMO, there was no abduction & there was no break in. Haleigh's death is the result of someone not being able to control their anger....

I'm pretty sure I read several times in several different places that PCSO said Ron Cummings and Crystal Sheffield are NOT suspects.They are satisfied Ron Cummings was at work during the hours in question...8:00 pm to 3:00 am. It is confirmed his cellphone pinged from the tower nearest PDM Bridge.

BBM :)

I belive the article read that they weren't considered suspects....it is not the same as being "cleared" like the A/C guy. (who was cleared by 5-6am the morning HaLeigh was reported missing)

It seems this is a tactic used be LE to allow the perps to get comfy and mess up.

I don't recall LE using any time frame for the hours Ron worked.(but hey- after this long and practically no information from LE...i could be wrong) But you are saying 8pm-3am...Funny Ron's attorney says he was there 45 minutes early, and it was right after HaLeigh got off the bus that Ron bolted to work...(remember Ron saying, HaLeigh drove from the bus stop on his lap, and then they went inside, Ron (as loving as he is) kissed and loved on all of them, and HaLeigh told Ron--i will see you after work--never understood that comment either...she would have been sleeping why would she say she would see him after work?)or at least that is what he wants us to believe.

Yes two pings have been confirmed at the PDM towers, however, i would think that if there were somewhere around 20+ calls made by Ron to Misty while he was suppose to be at work operating a crane (if you belive he is a crane operator--which is what Ron would like people to think) and ONLY two of those 20+ calls pinged off the tower, then he wasn't where he said he was at the time he said he was there. I would also like to know why LE asked Ron why it took him so long to get home from work.

I also read the astrology forum, i agree on some of what has been posted in there, but i also disagree with some of the info in there. IMO, the only way to get the truth is to look at the Cummings/Sykes/Neves family.... they have been harbouring it for too long. And they claimed to LOVE HaLeigh.... actions speak louder than words in this case. JMO

Yep, actually Ron is one of Joe's best alibis. On the Nancy Grace show it was Ron who interrupted his mother while she was answering Nancy Grace's question about who was there that night at the MH. It was Ron who said "cousin wuddn't there" when Teresa Neves said that Misty's cousin was there when she was reinterating who was there that night. It has always confused me that Ron would argue the very things that would have lended credence to the theory that Haleigh was abducted, ie.,
1. The doors were definitely deadbolted, he locked them himself prior to leaving for work. (now why would he do that? wouldn't it look more credible for an abduction if the door was unlocked??)
2. Ron insisted that Misty was there that night. If Ron was not concerning that Misty would tell on him why wouldn't he consider that Misty may have left the children unattended and the door unlocked and that someone entered and took Haleigh while she was out and about?
3. If there was the slightest chance that Joe came over to retaliate for Ron's angry outburst at Hanks over the "stolen gun", why did he jump to the conclusion that absolutely, "No, cousin wuddn't there!"?
4. Ron totally dismissed Jr.'s account of a black man took Haleigh. Why? Since Ron was trying to push the idea that somone came in and took Haleigh, then why didn't he consider that Jr. saw a black man take Haleigh????
5. Why if, as Ron claimed, that he was marrying Misty to keep his enemies close, that he did not attempt to question Misty about what happened that night? This is what he claimed on the Nancy Grace Show. ( I think the honeymoon started to fade at that point, the honeymoon between Ron and Nancy, I mean).
6. It is Ron who stated that he does not think that Misty knew anything or did anything to Haleigh, then why was he "Keeping his enemies close?"

Besides IF Ron was at work, how would he know any of what went on in the mh that night to be true or untrue?

Please don't bring the astrology information to this forum. :tyou:

QUOTE=Zoe Bogart;6246845]I read and post in the astrology forum. We say Misty is the KEY. If there's a key, there must be a lock, and possibly a door that opens into a room... Who is behind that door in that room?

PCSO said they "were satisfied" what they've gathered about RC's work schedule and what they learned from his employers. In no way did they say he definitely worked all those hours. Being satisfied could mean many things. He was there. He wasn't there. He showed up, left, returned later. PCSO has NOT told us anything about what they discovered at RC's place of employment. RC could have done the deed before going to work. PCSO wanted to know what took him so long to get home after he left work that night.

When they said the parents weren't suspects, it was said very early in the case before RC married the KEY, before the drug arrests, before a lot of things. PCSO did NOT say "many" times that RC wasn't a suspect.

PCSO is allowed to hold back information from the public, which they have done. They are also allowed to change their minds as they become aware in events and more information comes to light.

PCSO also said the family knows what happened to Haleigh and where she is buried. Last time I looked, RC was part of the family. Also, of the major players in Haleigh's case, three are behind bars. Misty could have been there longer, and there were ample opportunities to grab her, but LE patiently waited until RC was along for the ride and grabbed both of them. My theory is they wanted RC more than anyone.[/QUOTE]

Amen , Zoe. :aktion::aktion::aktion:

Well, if the Croslins guilt is just so obvious then why in heck haven't LE solved this case and charged at least one of them? What in the world could be the problem? They are such perfect appearing :great:suspects, don't you know.

There is no hurry to file murder charges against the Croslins.

Nothing will bring HaLeigh back so LE would most likely like to have a body before charges are brought.
They will, in any case before all is said and done, be charged.
No statute of limitations on murder.

Ron won't ever be charged with a HaLeigh related crime IMO.
Nor any of his family members.

Nothing will bring HaLeigh back so LE would most likely like to have a body before charges are brought.

Nor any of his family members

BBM..I learned many many many many moons ago to never ever say... NEVER...JMHO

I think there's a good possibility that Ron will be charged with something, even if he isn't the perp. Covering for someone is bad enough, but it's even worse if the victim is the coverer's daughter. Art H's article stated that Ron failed his LDT, & unless proven otherwise, I trust Art's sources. I'm not going to pick & choose which test results to believe & which tests to make excuses for. So, since it looks like this whole gang failed, then IMO, they are all involved to some degree. Any one of the people who failed could've been honest with LE about that night but nobody has. Timmy supposedly failed just 1 question & Tommy according to himself, was only asked 1 question. What I'd like to know is why Timmy was tested so much earlier than Tommy. Tommy didn't take a test until after he had been arrested in the drug bust, so IMO, it was a last ditch effort to get out of jail by blaming someone else. Anyway, if Ron failed, he's in the right company & him saying he passed doesn't mean a thing. He also said Misty passed. (& if that doesn't bring out a collective eye roll, nothing will). MOO.

Nah, a little girl is dead and the cops know if she was exposed to the elements she would never be found, this will be a case made without the body, based on the testimony of Misty against Ronald Cummings. Lets hope it sticks.

Besides IF Ron was at work, how would he know any of what went on in the mh that night to be true or untrue?

Right. And furthermore, If he wasn't there and didn't know what went on when his daughter was MURDERED, why did he not even question Misty what happened to his daughter. WHAT PERSON whose daughter has been MURDERED, does not ask questions of the last person who supposedly saw her! NO ONE, NOT EVEN RON! He told NG that he had not asked Misty about it. :waitasec: If Ron wasn't there, as he is trying to make everyone believe, why wouldn't he ask MC questions? :waitasec:

Right. And furthermore, If he wasn't there and didn't know what went on when his daughter was MURDERED, why did he not even question Misty what happened to his daughter. WHAT PERSON whose daughter has been MURDERED, does not ask questions of the last person who supposedly saw her! NO ONE, NOT EVEN RON! He told NG that he had not asked Misty about it. :waitasec: If Ron wasn't there, as he is trying to make everyone believe, why wouldn't he ask MC questions? :waitasec:

he will never ask those questions to Misty, as he KNOWS Misty isn't responsible for whatever happened to HaLeigh. JMO

he will never ask those questions to Misty, as he KNOWS Misty isn't responsible for whatever happened to HaLeigh. JMO

I agree. He knows more that Misty. Misty only knows what he, and his family has fed her. IMO

Nah, a little girl is dead and the cops know if she was exposed to the elements she would never be found, this will be a case made without the body, based on the testimony of Misty against Ronald Cummings. Lets hope it sticks.

Oh they'll stick.
LE will make darn sure of that before the first HaLeigh related charge is brought against the Croslins'.
Misty and Tommy will both go down unless Misty is given full immunity and a big cut to her drug sentences.

Once more, Ron won't be charged.

Oh they'll stick.
LE will make darn sure of that before the first HaLeigh related charge is brought against the Croslins'.
Misty and Tommy will both go down unless Misty is given full immunity and a big cut to her drug sentences.

The post you tried to quote specifically said that Ron WOULD be charged and those charges will stick.

Oh they'll stick.

Well, as much as I would like to sit and go back and wrangle over the honor of Ronald Cummings with you, I will just say, we can agree to disagree. I mean really, if Ronald had nothing to do with Haleigh, he would not be in prison right now, you can disagree all you want, but for some they can see the writing on the wall for this stellar fella!

Oh they'll stick.

Misty WAS offered immunity :)

According to AH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads