Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
I know, dodie, the whole mess is crazy, but look who and what we're dealing with! The only thing I would bet the farm on is what I bolded from you above. There is NO WAY (in my opinion) that RC disposed of Haleigh. I can see him doing everything and anything, but he would have to have someone else do that task for him.

IF thats the case I feel certain he or someone in his family made the arrangements to have Haleigh's remains disposed of in a manner that would never reveal the cause of death...And for me ONLY two scenarios come to mind...JMHO

First I heard about it was on BNN radio.. IIRC Cobra was talking about the incident..
And after seeing the video of TN leading Cobra into the woods and leaving him there I have no problem believing for a second she would record LE w/o them knowing about it in order to stay ahead of their game... IMO.. I highly suspect TN is everywhere her son is being discussed...Always gathering information in an attempt to stay ahead of the game...JMHO

Cobra and Holmseth were saying all that in an attempt to get sympathy for Teresa. Poor Teresa... victimized by those big bad PCSO cops... ::rolls eyes::

Was this heresay from Cobra speaking to Holmseth? My brain is fuzzy on it. I don't believe it for a minute. Those 2 have had all kinds of tall tales imo

Add Teresa's friend Rebecca Thomas to the list as well....

IF thats the case I feel certain he or someone in his family made the arrangements to have Haleigh's remains disposed of in a manner that would never reveal the cause of death...And for me ONLY two scenarios come to mind...JMHO

I'm making an assumption here, but if you are referring to TN and AS, I don't think they could do it. Perhaps AS, but I don't think the family would let her. I still content that RC's father and Uncle Donald did that deed.

As strong and arrogant as these women are, I can't wrap my mind around them burying or disposing of little Haleigh. JMVHO

I'm making an assumption here, but if you are referring to TN and AS, I don't think they could do it. Perhaps AS, but I don't think the family would let her. I still content that RC's father and Uncle Donald did that deed.

As strong and arrogant as these women are, I can't wrap my mind around them burying or disposing of little Haleigh. JMVHO
regardless of what happened, I can't imagine that. Misty could do it, maybe, & Tommy could, IMO, but not TN or AS. what a horrible thought...these people, and I mean all of them should pay for this cover up. anybody who has lied about a single thing. moo.

regardless of what happened, I can't imagine that. Misty could do it, maybe, & Tommy could, IMO, but not TN or AS. what a horrible thought...these people, and I mean all of them should pay for this cover up. anybody who has lied about a single thing. moo.

I can assure the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan would never allow Misty or anyone in the Croslin family to dispose of Haleigh's body..JMHO

I can assure the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan would never allow Misty or anyone in the Croslin family to dispose of Haleigh's body..JMHO

Quoting myself. What I meant to say was.. Not Permanently... IF the Croslins helped with taking Haleigh to a certain location for Ron C that night, the Cummings/Neves/Sykes clan would never allow any of them to know where Haleigh's final resting place is located...JMHO....

As a grandma, originally, I could never imagine either of them being involved, but somehow I've decided they aren't a normal grandma.

I don't know enough about RC's father or uncle. What about sister Crystal's "boyfriend"? Where were they?

As a grandma, originally, I could never imagine either of them being involved, but somehow I've decided they aren't a normal grandma.

I don't know enough about RC's father or uncle. What about sister Crystal's "boyfriend"? Where were they?

I too think they're involved uo to their eyeballs. Don't forget TN's boyfriend "J". Where was he that night? If he was home with TN, why didn't he go with TN that night when she was "called"? They were in a coverup mode.They are Ron's family and would never stop covering up for him. He's not worried about any of them turning on him.

I believe that Ron, Misty, Tommy and Timmy were involved in some kind of horrendous crime months, weeks before poor little Haleigh went "missing". Thus, thats why none of them are talking or they're lying if they are talking. Ron has something on them all and let them know if anyone said anything to authorities he would tell the authorities about the previous crime. He would have nothing to lose because he would already be serving a life term for Haleigh. To be charged with the other crime would be a moot point to him at that point. JMHO

I too think they're involved uo to their eyeballs. Don't forget TN's boyfriend "J". Where was he that night? If he was home with TN, why didn't he go with TN that night when she was "called"? They were in a coverup mode.They are Ron's family and would never stop covering up for him. He's not worried about any of them turning on him.

I believe that Ron, Misty, Tommy and Timmy were involved in some kind of horrendous crime months, weeks before poor little Haleigh went "missing". Thus, thats why none of them are talking or they're lying if they are talking. Ron has something on them all and let them know if anyone said anything to authorities he would tell the authorities about the previous crime. He would have nothing to lose because he would already be serving a life term for Haleigh. To be charged with the other crime would be a moot point to him at that point. JMHO

I agree CC, and whatever they were involved in before Haleigh went missing is greater that just dealing drugs. They are accepting the trafficing sentences willingly rather that tell the truth about Haleigh, because what Ron has on them is much worse...Now what is worse that dealing drugs? Murdering someone else maybe. JMO I don't know what else it could be. :waitasec:

I have never felt any of the women physically helped dispose of Haleigh's body that night/early morning but I suspect they both had their say on how and where her remains would be disposed of that night...JMHO

Also, I don't view either of these two women as being what I refer to as strong...JMHO

I have never felt any of the women physically helped dispose of Haleigh's body that night/early morning but I suspect they both had their say on how and where her remains would be disposed of that night...JMHO

Also, I don't view either of these two women as being what I refer to as strong.[/B]..JMHO

BBM

Usually agree with you Em, except for one thing, and I feel this 100%: I believe GGS is stronger then most of us can imagine. I also believe she has been involved in many shady things in her life in FL. She is a tough old bird.

That being said, I don't think she is an evil person. She probably grew up in an environment that didn't allow her to establish herself, so she devoted her life to protecting her family.

I AM NOT defending her, so don't backstab me by saying that I do, this is just the way I see things. My opinion. Em, this last sentence did not apply to you at all.

Also, I don't view either of these two women as being what I refer to as strong...JMHO

I don't think they helped either. TN is shifty and sly but not strong I agree. But AS is street and country smart. She grew up in this area and probably can out hunt and fish men. I bet she could hold her own with any man. JMHO :)

I agree CC, and whatever they were involved in before Haleigh went missing is greater that just dealing drugs. They are accepting the trafficing sentences willingly rather that tell the truth about Haleigh, because what Ron has on them is much worse...Now what is worse that dealing drugs? Murdering someone else maybe. JMO I don't know what else it could be. :waitasec:

You hit the nail on the head!!! :D:D

I don't think they helped either. TN is shifty and sly but not strong I agree. But AS is street and country smart. She grew up in this area and probably can out hunt and fish men. I bet she could hold her own with any man.[B][/B] JMHO :)

BBM

WOW!! Didn't you just say it all!! You are, in my opinion, sooooooo very right.
:tyou:

BBM

Usually agree with you Em, except for one thing, and I feel this 100%: I believe GGS is stronger then most of us can imagine. I also believe she has been involved in many shady things in her life in FL. She is a tough old bird.

That being said, I don't think she is an evil person. She probably grew up in an environment that didn't allow her to establish herself, so she devoted her life to protecting her family.

I AM NOT defending her, so don't backstab me by saying that I do, this is just the way I see things. My opinion. Em, this last sentence did not apply to you at all.

IMO..Being a tough old bird doesn't equate to being strong. It is what it is..Just a tough old bird. Granted, she may be capable of holding her own when it comes to hunting and fishing but IMO when a person chooses to lie and deflect just to keep a family member from having to face any unwanted consequences for their wrongful actions that person is not strong. Their just caught up in a pathetic need to control an undesirable situation ..Their EGO has run amok...JMHO..

IMO..Being a tough old bird doesn't equate to being strong. It is what it is..Just a tough old bird. Granted, she may be capable of holding her own when it comes to hunting and fishing but IMO when a person chooses to lie and deflect just to keep a family member from having to face any unwanted consequences for their wrongful actions that person is not strong. Their just caught up in a pathetic need to control an undesirable situation ..Their EGO has run amok...JMHO..

I wasn't the one who mentioned hunting and fishing. Also, I wasn't talking about her soul.

Anyone who can partake in covering up a childs death IS evil, bottom line. imo

Let me put this another way. AS is a STRONG minded individual, has blinders on and believes it's her way or no way.

I can see her duking it out with anyone that she feels crossed her! Fighting and drama is a form of recreation for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak