Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too think they're involved uo to their eyeballs. Don't forget TN's boyfriend "J". Where was he that night? If he was home with TN, why didn't he go with TN that night when she was "called"? They were in a coverup mode.They are Ron's family and would never stop covering up for him. He's not worried about any of them turning on him.

I believe that Ron, Misty, Tommy and Timmy were involved in some kind of horrendous crime months, weeks before poor little Haleigh went "missing". Thus, thats why none of them are talking or they're lying if they are talking. Ron has something on them all and let them know if anyone said anything to authorities he would tell the authorities about the previous crime. He would have nothing to lose because he would already be serving a life term for Haleigh. To be charged with the other crime would be a moot point to him at that point. JMHO

This makes perfect sense IMO.

Let me put this another way. AS is a STRONG minded individual, has blinders on and believes it's her way or no way.

I can see her duking it out with anyone that she feels crossed her! Fighting and drama is a form of recreation for some.

People duking it out, needing fighting and drama, belong in prison, like two of the people she raised. She had two daughters who couldn't raise their kids, one is dead now more than likely something alcohol or party related. There is a difference between a strong woman, and a Ma Barker type.

People duking it out, needing fighting and drama, belong in prison, like two of the people she raised. She had two daughters who couldn't raise their kids, one is dead now more than likely something alcohol or party related. There is a difference between a strong woman, and a Ma Barker type.

I said STRONG MINDED as in someone who is stubborn, argumentive, and sees things her way only. I was not condoning her actions.

Back on topic, Timmy's activities would be good to know for that evening/early morning. Confirming alibis and clearing any of the folks in all of families would be great. Timmy continues to stay very much out of the spotlight. I wonder about that, is he smart to avoid it, or hiding something. Wish we knew. JMO

Back on topic, Timmy's activities would be good to know for that evening/early morning. Confirming alibis and clearing any of the folks in all of families would be great. Timmy continues to stay very much out of the spotlight. I wonder about that, is he smart to avoid it, or hiding something. Wish we knew. JMO

Yeah, good ole Timmy. Couldn't even come and visit his family when most of them were in jail!

"Hiding something," you hit it on the head Flossie.

Now Timmy is the brother that was so scared of Florida he came back a few months ago right? If hes involved with anything Haleigh related, the LE will target him like they did all the people who were around Haleigh that night, so time will tell. Did anyone ever look into the day before or days before and find an accident report for Timmy? Was he injured in the same wreck Hank was in?

Yeah, good ole Timmy. Couldn't even come and visit his family when most of them were in jail!

"Hiding something," you hit it on the head Flossie.

It is interesting I think, and yet why did they recently come back? and of course Chelsea ends up busted. Were they worried they were looking guilty of either some action or information? Did something happen for them to decide to come back?
:waitasec:

It is interesting I think, and yet why did they recently come back? and of course Chelsea ends up busted. Were they worried they were looking guilty of either some action or information? Did something happen for them to decide to come back?

That's a great question and I have wondered that also. WHY did they come back? What happened? I would love to know the underlying reason. I still can't get over the fact they didn't come and visit their family (especially their parents) when they were in jail.

That's a great question and I have wondered that also. WHY did they come back? What happened? I would love to know the underlying reason. I still can't get over the fact they didn't come and visit their family (especially their parents) when they were in jail.

I can't get over it either. They do seem to come across close, at least to me, jmo. I do think if Misty would cover for anyone it would be Timmy, JMO. And Chelsea and Timmy would also cover for Misty IMO.

as close as Misty claimed to be to Timmy, I was surprised they didn't show her more support by being there for her. CC found the time to go on tv but not to visit her. & the phone call between Tommy and Timmy was weird. Tommy kept saying reassuring things like they can't pin nothing on you because you didn't do nothing. (paraphrased). & LC thought they might come back to Florida but Tommy was so sure they wouldn't. & until their trials were over, he was right. I think the reason they did finally come back was to see Misty. & now we read that Timmy supposedly showed deception on a poly. Hopefully, the deception was on something not pertaining to murder. I just can't take any more of these people being in on this. MOO.

as close as Misty claimed to be to Timmy, I was surprised they didn't show her more support by being there for her. CC found the time to go on tv but not to visit her. & the phone call between Tommy and Timmy was weird. Tommy kept saying reassuring things like they can't pin nothing on you because you didn't do nothing. (paraphrased). & LC thought they might come back to Florida but Tommy was so sure they wouldn't. & until their trials were over, he was right. I think the reason they did finally come back was to see Misty. & now we read that Timmy supposedly showed deception on a poly. Hopefully, the deception was on something not pertaining to murder. I just can't take any more of these people being in on this. MOO.

dodie, I really think Misty gave something away when she showed such support and undying love for Timmy. Didn't she say something about he was the one person she could always count on.

BBM

Usually agree with you Em, except for one thing, and I feel this 100%: I believe GGS is stronger then most of us can imagine. I also believe she has been involved in many shady things in her life in FL. She is a tough old bird.

That being said, I don't think she is an evil person. She probably grew up in an environment that didn't allow her to establish herself, so she devoted her life to protecting her family.

I AM NOT defending her, so don't backstab me by saying that I do, this is just the way I see things. My opinion. Em, this last sentence did not apply to you at all.

My opinion of AS is that she has had to be really strong all her life to survive. She porbably has had to do many things in her lifetime she had rather not do, just to live. She just seems to me that she could and would do about anything that she convinces herself she has to do. My ex-MIL raised 8 children on her own, hubby didn't help much. She was a real survivor. Didn't do anything illegal, AFAIK, but she knew how to survive. I see AS that way, only I think AS has learned to do whatever it takes, legal or not, to accomplish what she needs to accomplish. JMO
As far as TN, she is a sneak, and will do anything for herself and her son. But I don't see her as strong. Really strong people, IMO, usually are more "out in the open" with what they do. More of a "I don't care what anyone thinks" attitude. I see that attitude in AS. Of course this entire post is just my opinion.

My opinion of AS is that she has had to be really strong all her life to survive. She porbably has had to do many things in her lifetime she had rather not do, just to live. She just seems to me that she could and would do about anything that she convinces herself she has to do. My ex-MIL raised 8 children on her own, hubby didn't help much. She was a real survivor. Didn't do anything illegal, AFAIK, but she knew how to survive. I see AS that way, only I think AS has learned to do whatever it takes, legal or not, to accomplish what she needs to accomplish. JMO
As far as TN, she is a sneak, and will do anything for herself and her son. But I don't see her as strong. Really strong people, IMO, usually are more "out in the open" with what they do. More of a "I don't care what anyone thinks" attitude. I see that attitude in AS. Of course this entire post is just my opinion.

BBM

Wow! Thank you for that brilliant description of AS. I don't think anyone has summed it up better and more directly. The part you wrote, which I bolded, is heart wrenching. No one would chose to live like that.

Funny you mentioned Ma Barker, Chablis. AS does seem to be what I think of when I think of Ma Barker. LOL. I bet Ma Barker was strong in a lot of ways too.

I think these people, AS and TN included, are like everyone else in that each of us have a mixture of qualities. It really isn't always strong and never weak, or always weak and never strong. Someone can be strong with no morals; but someone can also be strong with high morals. Someone can be strong and make good choices, others can be strong and make bad choices.

IMO, it isn't one or the other.

I think AS is a very storng person. I also think she has made some bad choices in the past, don't know her well enough to know what they are. But the bad choices could possibly, even probably, be the reason her daughters grew up to be the people they were/are. But I do think she is a strong person, and can do whatever she feels she must do.

She's another circus player, calls herself HaLeigh's Child Advocate, and definitely is not.

Thanks Flossie for this info. When and how did she appear in this whole mess? Where did she come from? I can't believe, as much reading as I have done here, I don't recognize her name. :waitasec: TIA

They are damned if they do and damned if they didn't.

Has anyone been able to figure out if Timmy was in the same accident as Hank, because I think this is real important.

Thanks Flossie for this info. When and how did she appear in this whole mess? Where did she come from? I can't believe, as much reading as I have done here, I don't recognize her name. :waitasec: TIA

MOO is they just thought the coast was clear, since the trials were over, and no one had been implicated in Haleigh's disappearance. Not to say they were involved or if they just didn't want to be involved in the drama.

Speaking of drama, Chelsea has created lots of drama on her own, with the letters, pictures, etc. So looks like she had no worries about being in drama herself. So...I don't know.:waitasec:

ETA: Sorry, didn't mean to quote myself...

MOO is they just thought the coast was clear, since the trials were over, and no one had been implicated in Haleigh's disappearance. Not to say they were involved or if they just didn't want to be involved in the drama.

Speaking of drama, Chelsea has created lots of drama on her own, with the letters, pictures, etc. So looks like she had no worries about being in drama herself. So...I don't know.:waitasec:

ETA: Sorry, didn't mean to quote myself...

However, there is drama surrounding Chelsea because she has to constantly defend herself. She has also made herself available to anyone and some have sent her money and basically help encourage all this. The cops have the suspects in jail. If Timmy was really hurt with his Dad, she was probably taking care of her husband, all while being pregnant, boring, yes, is she a stoner, yes, why some take her word on anything at all is beyond me. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak