Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to let stand what I said. :)
Honestly, I don't see how anybody can be sure of anything in this case. Maybe that's why LE hasn't filed any charges...they're not sure either? Considering that Misty was offered immunity, she doesn't appear to be the perp, but that offer is no guarantee. I have a real hard time picturing LE playing over 2 years worth of head games in an attempt to get Ron to slip up, so, unless they've sorely underestimated him, I don't see him as the perp either. Personally, I think Tommy's the perp, but him not being charged, has me wondering about that. I fully expect murder charges at some point, and won't be surprised to see all 3 of these people, (& maybe more), charged in various degrees. They've all 3 reportedly failed LDTs & they're all 3 locked up, seemingly in an attempt to sort out who did what. Until LE straightens this mess out, I'm not willing to rule out anybody or anything. MOO.

Oh they'll stick.
LE will make darn sure of that before the first HaLeigh related charge is brought against the Croslins'.
Misty and Tommy will both go down unless Misty is given full immunity and a big cut to her drug sentences.

Once more, Ron won't be charged.

BBM. Ron never being charged with what happened to Haleigh will be a total travesty of justice and IMO enough to make the angels weep ..JMHO

Ya know, even if Chelsea knows Misty hurt Haleigh I am sure she has convinced herself it was just an accident, that Misty didn't mean it, that it was just one of those things that happens sometimes and it doesn't make Misty a bad person. (Kind of like the As toward CA, but on a lesser scale.) I think Chelsea would have the same view of things if it were Timmy in Misty's place.

BBM..As I see it... This is exactly what the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan have done in reference to Ron C..They have convinced themselves it was ONLY an accident. He didn't intend to do it and since we cannot bring her back there is no need for him to have to suffer any consequences for his actions.....JMHO

Honestly, I don't see how anybody can be sure of anything in this case. Maybe that's why LE hasn't filed any charges...they're not sure either? Considering that Misty was offered immunity, she doesn't appear to be the perp, but that offer is no guarantee. I have a real hard time picturing LE playing over 2 years worth of head games in an attempt to get Ron to slip up, so, unless they've sorely underestimated him, I don't see him as the perp either. Personally, I think Tommy's the perp, but him not being charged, has me wondering about that. I fully expect murder charges at some point, and won't be surprised to see all 3 of these people, (& maybe more), charged in various degrees. They've all 3 reportedly failed LDTs & they're all 3 locked up, seemingly in an attempt to sort out who did what. Until LE straightens this mess out, I'm not willing to rule out anybody or anything. MOO.

Guess we should be glad they at least took LDT's. Did AS, TN and the rest of that family? Specifically did Hope or what's her alibi?

Where were these people that night?

Were their properties searched?

Were their vehicles searched?

And one of my favorite questions, what did Ron drive to work, if the purple car was there all evening (according to a neighbor)? Is that the same neighbor that supposedly saw kids/HaLeigh playing?

BBM..As I see it... This is exactly what the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan have done in reference to Ron C..They have convinced themselves it was ONLY an accident. He didn't intend to do it and since we cannot bring her back there is no need for him to have to suffer any consequences for his actions.....JMHO

Actually I think that the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan are putting the blame all on Misty for upsetting Ron and putting him into the rage that ended up killing Haleigh. It's all her fault, you know, for making him so angry and not being there to take care of Haleigh and keeping Haleigh out of striking distance! I feel that this is actually how Ron has been handled all his life. All those charges on his arrest record I'm sure were due to someone else's actions which made Ron do what he did to get caught. Ron has probably never had to be held responsible for his actions before this drug dealing charge. I have a feeling that he would have skated right through on these charges if Haleigh had not been missing and in the public eye.

Guess we should be glad they at least took LDT's. Did AS, TN and the rest of that family? Specifically did Hope or what's her alibi?

And one of my favorite questions, what did Ron drive to work, if the purple car was there all evening (according to a neighbor)? Is that the same neighbor that supposedly saw kids/HaLeigh playing?
yeah, I'm thankful for the LDTs that were given but would also love to see more given. So many people reportedly failing, has me nervous. I'm beginning to wonder if they all aren't equally culpable. It's weird that you brought up HS, because I recently relistened to the 911 & would almost swear that I heard Misty mention her. So, I'm thinking her being busted wasn't quite so random afterall. But regardless of the media stressing her tight friendship with Misty, I see her 1st & foremost, as Ron's cousin. MOO

Actually I think that the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan are putting the blame all on Misty for upsetting Ron and putting him into the rage that ended up killing Haleigh. It's all her fault, you know, for making him so angry and not being there to take care of Haleigh and keeping Haleigh out of striking distance! I feel that this is actually how Ron has been handled all his life. All those charges on his arrest record I'm sure were due to someone else's actions which made Ron do what he did to get caught. Ron has probably never had to be held responsible for his actions before this drug dealing charge. I have a feeling that he would have skated right through on these charges if Haleigh had not been missing and in the public eye.

BBM I totally agree. I also suspect Ron C told her it was her fault too and the incident would have never happened IF she hadn't done this or done that... JMHO

Marie G stated she took a poly, and we all know their property was searched... Thus far to my knowledge TN or AS have never mentioned taking one...I suspect IF they had, and they were told there weren't any discrepancies on their tests they would have announced it to the world...For certain they would have made certain Matt Safer knew...
To my knowedge their properties and their vehicles weren't searched either...
To be truthful, I'm not convinced LE down there even knows how to conduct an investigation..Either that or something else far more sinsiter was/is going on behind the scene..Damn that door wasn't even taken until after the MH was released back to Ron C and his family...And IIRC after they took the door, the door was somehow misplaced/lost and they couldn't even find it... Beats all I have ever seen...JMHO.

:waitasec:
yeah, I'm thankful for the LDTs that were given but would also love to see more given. So many people reportedly failing, has me nervous. I'm beginning to wonder if they all aren't equally culpable. It's weird that you brought up HS, because I recently relistened to the 911 & would almost swear that I heard Misty mention her. So, I'm thinking her being busted wasn't quite so random afterall. But regardless of the media stressing her tight friendship with Misty, I see her 1st & foremost, as Ron's cousin. MOO

oh my i just read your post and had a thought what if HS is the cousin that ron was fighting over the gun with not joe? what if she was trying to wrestle the gun away from Ron in an effort to save Misty? thoughts please.

I hope something happens in this case soon as I come to Websleuths to read about true crime with no rumors and all their is on this case so far has been speculation and people taking sides. I know it is hard sometimes to keep focus on the missing child but this seems to be a fight between the Hatfields and McCoys.... sad.
I only know that LE said that Ron was at work and that the employees donated their vacation pay to Ron at the time, which told me that he PROBABLY didnt do anything to his daughter as his work mates would know more than we do for sure. I also know the LE said that Haleigh was the target of a homicide. i just do not know why her parents did not have a memorial for her or anything? It is all so messed up, I sure hope whatever happened to Haleigh somehow appears as she didnt deserve this....

Wow. This just confirms my theory even more. Tommy told Misty to say that Jr. was huddled under the covers and I'd bet a years pay that he was! Someone knew that Jr. saw Haleigh being taken, and I've always thought their stories were trying to match what he saw and heard. Soo, if LE believes it's Tommy then Jr. must have said that Misty was really asleep or perhaps not even in the trailer. I still believe that Haleigh was taken outside near that path and molested/assaulted, then "found" later by one or all of the whole bunch: Misty, Tommy, Timmy, and/or the SIL's. Tommy's in the whole thing, in and out all day long. If Chelsea has buried the hatchett with Joe after he told that she and Timmy took off in the van, then she has to know more. No one would forgive a guy who could risk her losing her children over a lie. Joe was made the scapegoat because he could rat them out.

:waitasec:

oh my i just read your post and had a thought what if HS is the cousin that ron was fighting over the gun with not joe? what if she was trying to wrestle the gun away from Ron in an effort to save Misty? thoughts please.
I had a weird thought while I was writing it...TN claimed to have sent a family member to the trailer. It was assumed that AS was the family member, but what if that assumption is wrong. It could have been HS, maybe? MOO

I hope something happens in this case soon as I come to Websleuths to read about true crime with no rumors and all their is on this case so far has been speculation and people taking sides. I know it is hard sometimes to keep focus on the missing child but this seems to be a fight between the Hatfields and McCoys.... sad.
I only know that LE said that Ron was at work and that the employees donated their vacation pay to Ron at the time, which told me that he PROBABLY didnt do anything to his daughter as his work mates would know more than we do for sure. I also know the LE said that Haleigh was the target of a homicide. i just do not know why her parents did not have a memorial for her or anything? It is all so messed up, I sure hope whatever happened to Haleigh somehow appears as she didnt deserve this....
I don't think Haleigh's family members are willing to accept that she is deceased until they are offered some proof. I have to say I agree with them on that one. Unless LE is hiding something that we don't know about, there is no proof. It seems kind of plain to those of us on the outside, but to a family member...no way. I can't blame them. Missing kids are sometimes found, & who knows...after Elizabeth Smart, I learned to never say never. MOO.

I had a weird thought while I was writing it...TN claimed to have sent a family member to the trailer. It was assumed that AS was the family member, but what if that assumption is wrong. It could have been HS, maybe? MOO

TN later said it was her mother after being questioned. Then her mom claimed she only went there to take clothes.

Don't forget Hope's words to her mother:

"We're already 10 steps in front of the *advertiser censored**ing game if everybody knows how to pick up their damn steps!"

Without a doubt, someone had her convinced they were getting away with something. At the time this was said I thought it was in reference to the drug charges, but in retrospect, it's hard to believe that anyone caught on tape selling illegal narcotics to an undercover officer could EVER think they were 10 steps ahead of that game.

What if the "game" Hope was convinced of getting away with was one which was much more sinister?

As you said above, she was first and foremost Ronald Cummings' cousin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnk889fIyog

Don't forget Hope's words to her mother:

"We're already 10 steps in front of the *advertiser censored**ing game if everybody knows how to pick up their damn steps!"

Without a doubt, someone had her convinced they were getting away with something. At the time this was said I thought it was in reference to the drug charges, but in retrospect, it's hard to believe that anyone caught on tape selling illegal narcotics to an undercover officer could EVER think they were 10 steps ahead of that game.

What if the "game" Hope was convinced of getting away with was one which was much more sinister?

As you said above, she was first and foremost Ronald Cummings' cousin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnk889fIyog

If there is anything to this theory of Hope knowing anything, maybe the grief she is going through with the loss of her mother will convince her that if she knows anything, she needs to give it up now.

If there is anything to this theory of Hope knowing anything, maybe the grief she is going through with the loss of her mother will convince her that if she knows anything, she needs to give it up now.

IMO..One would think grieving the death of an innocent precious child would have played on the heart strings of someone/anyone in that family too and they would give it up and tell the truth.. It's been over two years now and thus far, that hasn't happened.JMHO

I don't think Haleigh's family members are willing to accept that she is deceased until they are offered some proof. I have to say I agree with them on that one. Unless LE is hiding something that we don't know about, there is no proof. It seems kind of plain to those of us on the outside, but to a family member...no way. I can't blame them. Missing kids are sometimes found, & who knows...after Elizabeth Smart, I learned to never say never. MOO.

BBM..IMO That may apply to some family members such as Crystal S, however I suspect Ron C an family have accepted she is deceased. They just can't/won't admit it for obvious reasons...JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez