Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see it that way at all. I pray for HaLeigh to come home, and I also believe Ron is innocent.

Back to Timmy and Chelsea, I would like to see if any media could get Timmy to agree to an interview. He's the least "known" of all the various folks imo

You are right about Timmy. He has always been in the background only. I haven't seen him in any videos at all, unless I just missed it. He barely talks on the phone and then just grunts for answers when he does or just answers questions with a question. Chelsea has spoken for the two of them since day one.

You are right about Timmy. He has always been in the background only. I haven't seen him in any videos at all, unless I just missed it. He barely talks on the phone and then just grunts for answers when he does or just answers questions with a question. Chelsea has spoken for the two of them since day one.

Very low profile for sure.

I have been under the impression that more often than not Hank and Lisa were phoneless.. It was talked about multiple times in the jailhouse audio that not only they did not have cell phone plans and only had pay as u go phones, but that they rarely had mins to even render the phone of any use. Dependent upon others to give them money to purchase mins for their phone. Along with Lisa and Tommy having used neighbors phones as well due to not having a phone.
This is what leads me to believe most likely she didn't have cell phone.
As for patch thru to hospital I just recently had fam member in hospital and I know tge hospital she was in was not patching thru phone calls to her room at no 2am.. And when in ICU they didn't patch thru calls to her room at all(with Hank being airlifted who knows what ward of the hospital he was in and when)..we weren't even allowed to use cell phones anywhere near the ICU unit, either..

So, I am not saying for certain that I know what means if phone service Lisa had that night, but what I am saying is given the history it's likely there was no cell, nor was there patching thru dine at 2am to hospital room(that detail IMO would have been one that would have come out over the course of time).. Misty having called on her mom who was a 100 miles away in a hospital room that she may or may not have even been reachable by phone at that time, with no vehicle to even use to come to Misty's aid with the trauma that was taking place.

I say it's just not likely that wouldve been her call for any help on the situation not when Tommy was walking distance and Timmy less than 3 miles away and them both with vehicles at their disposal...

But she calls Lisa?? I just don't think so.
Jmo tho!!

I have been under the impression that more often than not Hank and Lisa were phoneless.. It was talked about multiple times in the jailhouse audio that not only they did not have cell phone plans and only had pay as u go phones, but that they rarely had mins to even render the phone of any use. Dependent upon others to give them money to purchase mins for their phone. Along with Lisa and Tommy having used neighbors phones as well due to not having a phone.
As for patch thru to hospital I just recently had fam member in hospital and I know tge hospital she was in was not patching thru phone calls to her room at no 2am.. And when in ICU they didn't patch thru calls to her room at all(with Hank being airlifted who knows what ward of the hospital he was in and when)..we weren't even allowed to use cell phones anywhere near the ICU unit, either..

So, I am not saying for certain that I know what means if phone service Lisa had that night, but what I am saying is given the history it's likely there was no cell, nor was there patching thru dine at 2am to hospital room(that detail IMO would have been one that would have come out over the course of time).. Misty having called on her mom who was a 100 miles away in a hospital room that she may or may not have even been reachable by phone at that time, with no vehicle to even use to come to Misty's aid with the trauma that was taking place.

I say it's just not likely that wouldve been her call for any help on the situation not when Tommy was walking distance and Timmy less than 3 miles away and them both with vehicles at their disposal...

Jmo tho!!

Some hospitals have a direct number to call a patient's room.

I might not put it past Tommy and Lisa to occasionally borrow a neighbor's phone if they're able to even if they had their own phones. Anything to save some minutes... And given Tommy's history borrowing a neighbor's phone could be just a handy excuse to get in and check if there's anything worth stealing in the house.

I don't think Hank was in an ICU unit, didn't he get out of the hospital a couple of days later? People who need intensive care after an accident usually stay a bit longer IMO.

Regarding Timmy, I've always thought his low profile is very interesting. I don't even know what he looks like.

Some hospitals have a direct number to call a patient's room.

My husband was in the hospital recently and when I wasn't there with him I could call him 24/7, in the ER or his own room. I guess it depends on the hospital.

But I don't understand why Misty would call her mother. She said Timmy was the one she could always count on. :waitasec:

Jmo tho!!

Hank Sr., Tommy and Timmy had a dry-wall business up until the wreck. Hank wasn't able to go back to work with his injuries and then of course Haleigh disappeared just prior to him coming home. He came home from the hospital on February 11th, IIRC. I don't think that they were in as dire a financial bind before the wreck, so it is possible that Hank and Lisa had a phone......At the very beginning of this thread, there is information that several calls were made that evening between Timmy phone and Misty's phone. I think it strange that the only call to Tommy that has been verified is the call that Ronald made to Tommy that night supposedly inquiring if Misty was there, according to Ronald. Again, I sure do wish we had the phone call information on every player in this case.:banghead:

Hank Sr., Tommy and Timmy had a dry-wall business up until the wreck. Hank wasn't able to go back to work with his injuries and then of course Haleigh disappeared just prior to him coming home. He came home from the hospital on February 11th, IIRC. I don't think that they were in as dire a financial bind before the wreck, so it is possible that Hank and Lisa had a phone......At the very beginning of this thread, there is information that several calls were made that evening between Timmy phone and Misty's phone. I think it strange that the only call to Tommy that has been verified is the call that Ronald made to Tommy that night supposedly inquiring if Misty was there, according to Ronald. Again, I sure do wish we had the phone call information on every player in this case.:banghead:
I sort of brought this up a few days ago, but it's still bugging me. LE searched the dumpster that was hit on by the dogs...well, that was some sort of construction garbage dumpster. I can't help but associate this with the drywall business. Did we ever hear exactly what was found or see pictures? I think I remember reading that there was a lot of sheet rock, (is that the same as drywall?), in it. Also, if I'm remembering correctly, this search was based on a tip. How close to Ron's was this dumpster? How close toTommy's? Those hits amongst all that sheet rock etc...really bothers me. MOO.

I sort of brought this up a few days ago, but it's still bugging me. LE searched the dumpster that was hit on by the dogs...well, that was some sort of construction garbage dumpster. I can't help but associate this with the drywall business. Did we ever hear exactly what was found or see pictures? I think I remember reading that there was a lot of sheet rock, (is that the same as drywall?), in it. Also, if I'm remembering correctly, this search was based on a tip. How close to Ron's was this dumpster? How close toTommy's? Those hits amongst all that sheet rock etc...really bothers me. MOO.

I really doubt they were so successful they could afford their own dumpster. jmo

My understanding is the dumpster was located on the property of a gated community.. IMO The ONLY access Tommy or any of the Croslins would have to that dumpster would be to crawl under the fence...JMHO

My understanding is the dumpster was located on the property of a gated community.. IMO The ONLY access Tommy or any of the Croslins would have to that dumpster would be to crawl under the fence...JMHO
well, a tip led LE to search it, so somebody had access to it maybe. There was also that report of Misty walking around with a garbage bag, so she anyway, didn't have a problem throwing stuff away here and there. MOO.

well, a tip led LE to search it, so somebody had access to it maybe. There was also that report of Misty walking around with a garbage bag, so she anyway, didn't have a problem throwing stuff away here and there. MOO.

My understanding is Misty was walking around in the Shell Harbor area when she was seen carrying a black garbage bag and throwing something into a dumpster.. That is not the same location where the three dogs hit on the dumpster..JMHO..

i give misty a pass on this black garbage bag in the shell harbor area.. IMO

i really don't see anything suspicious about this and think it was blown out of proportion JMO please don't throw stuff at me haha

i give misty a pass on this black garbage bag in the shell harbor area.. IMO

i really don't see anything suspicious about this and think it was blown out of proportion JMO please don't throw stuff at me haha

lol tiki! No throwing!

I didn't really give it a second thought about Misty carrying a black garbage bag in the SHell Harbor area either. Her every move was being watched at that time, she could have bent down to tie her shoe the wrong way, and it could have been blown out of proportion. There was a lot of stuff i discredited in the beginning, but now i am going back to review it all, b/c something that may have been non issue at the moment, could have busted this case wide open. Never hurts to take a second look...lol.

just to stay on topic- I really don't know about Chels and Tim, i go back and fourth with them. I just think they want so bad to believe Misty is innocent, but are left wondering just like we are, b/c of the lies. Chels is offering up anything she can think of to anyone that will listen, JMO.

lol tiki! No throwing!

I didn't really give it a second thought about Misty carrying a black garbage bag in the SHell Harbor area either. Her every move was being watched at that time, she could have bent down to tie her shoe the wrong way, and it could have been blown out of proportion. There was a lot of stuff i discredited in the beginning, but now i am going back to review it all, b/c something that may have been non issue at the moment, could have busted this case wide open. Never hurts to take a second look...lol.

just to stay on topic- I really don't know about Chels and Tim, i go back and fourth with them. I just think they want so bad to believe Misty is innocent, but are left wondering just like we are, b/c of the lies. Chels is offering up anything she can think of to anyone that will listen, JMO.

i believe that Chelsea really is just trying to protect Misty. i think she said she looks at her like a little sister and i truly believe she is only playing the role of big sister.

she has pleaded with Misty on camera to tell whatever she knows etc and while i am not chelsea's biggest fan, i do think she sincerely thinks she can help get misty out of this mess

lol tiki! No throwing!

At the time, I thought Misty was simply throwing away garbage for her parents or something, but now, I'm done giving anybody the benefit of the doubt. My point with the dumpster search was this...some kind of tip led LE to search that dumpster, so somebody connected to this case, may have been seen dumping something in it. I just thought it was a little curious that it was a construction dumpster and the Croslins ran some type of drywall business. I never thought this was the same dumpster where Misty was seen, but simply made the connection of her dumping a bag at a random dumpster, and thought maybe others were doing it too...maybe in an attempt to scatter evidence, so it would wind up in different landfills. That's a longshot, I know, but my mind was kind connecting the dots. MOO.

At the time, I thought Misty was simply throwing away garbage for her parents or something, but now, I'm done giving anybody the benefit of the doubt. My point with the dumpster search was this...some kind of tip led LE to search that dumpster, so somebody connected to this case, may have been seen dumping something in it. I just thought it was a little curious that it was a construction dumpster and the Croslins ran some type of drywall business. I never thought this was the same dumpster where Misty was seen, but simply made the connection of her dumping a bag at a random dumpster, and thought maybe others were doing it too...maybe in an attempt to scatter evidence, so it would wind up in different landfills. That's a longshot, I know, but my mind was kind connecting the dots. MOO.

hi dodie! anything is possible!! that isn't my opinion but i wouldn't be surprised at all if u were right.
evidence obviously had to be discarded somewhere.. and it could be as simple as chelsea and timmy throwing something out for the guilty party and that's their involvement and for whatever reason, they have covered it up and that's chelsea's reason for being so vocal

bbm :)

I just thought that the dumpster search was standard proceedure for LE to search all dumpsters in the area. I didn't really think much more about it. I totally get where you are coming from.

I just don't think that dumpster had anything to do with the Croslins or their drywall business. Yes, there was drywall in there, but maybe they were dumping into it illegally--they didn't have the financial means to pay for a dumpster, IMO.

anything is possible, strange to say the least, about Misty and the garbage bag.

Maybe the next interview of Misty the reporter should ask her what she was doing that day with the black trash bag and whey she threw it in that dumpster.

How far is that dumpster from the Magnolia residence? just wondering. TIA

:)

bbm :)

I just thought that the dumpster search was standard proceedure for LE to search all dumpsters in the area. I didn't really think much more about it. I totally get where you are coming from.

I just don't think that dumpster had anything to do with the Croslins or their drywall business. Yes, there was drywall in there, but maybe they were dumping into it illegally--they didn't have the financial means to pay for a dumpster, IMO.

anything is possible, strange to say the least, about Misty and the garbage bag.

Maybe the next interview of Misty the reporter should ask her what she was doing that day with the black trash bag and whey she threw it in that dumpster.

How far is that dumpster from the Magnolia residence? just wondering. TIA

:)

bbm, that story was convoluted imo, one said he heard she put a bag in a garbage can other was he heard that she was carrying a trash bag, jmo he just wanted to be in the newspaper
2010.04.14 Neighbors report that Croslin was seen with plastic bag in search area - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

bbm, that story was convoluted imo, one said he heard she put a bag in a garbage can other was he heard that she was carrying a trash bag, jmo he just wanted to be in the newspaper
2010.04.14 Neighbors report that Croslin was seen with plastic bag in search area - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Very possible Flossie! Really, i just didn't think it was that big a deal that she was throwing trash out. lol. I mean, don't we all throw out our trash? Was she suppose to hang onto all the trash until the investigation into HaLeigh's whereabouts were concluded? Although that would have been most helpful to LE, i am sure.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member